Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I've been using iOS since 1.1.1 on the iPhone 2G. I'm here to give an honest review of iOS 10. I am not being paid by the fruit and I'm not a dirty pajeet. I installed this beta version a few hours ago so I don't know how the battery life is. Seems ok so far. For my test device I'm using an iPhone 6.

Things I like:

>New notification center design
It's taken forever but those damn widgets are finally removed from the notification center. The new look is decent I guess.

>Most stock apps can be hidden/removed
Holy fucking shit! I can finally remove useless stock apps without jailbreaking. Better late than never.

>Redesigned control center
The control center looks a lot better. I'm not crazy about having to swipe over for music controls but it's easier to reach with one hand. I'm ok with that.

Things I dislike:

>Slide to unlock text is gone
Honestly, fuck you Apple. I know it's petty but that was one of the small parts of iOS that made it warm and comforting from the beginning. I'm pretty pissed about this.

>Current year and can't change icons
It's 2016 and you still can't change the icons to look like anything but the ass ugly shit stains they are. I'd rather have blank white icons. This is also why I use an Android phone as my daily driver.

>Slow and buggy
The animations when using touch ID to unlock the phone are weird. The keyboard also suffers from some sluggishness.

>Still no option to disable breadcrumbs
That annoying little tag in the top left corner is still present with no option in the settings to disable it. I hate it with a passion.

>I'm here to give an honest review of iOS 10.
>Giving review of a dev preview release, not even beta 1.
>Complaining about bugs.
>Muh toyOS doesn't work and it's bugged!11!
No wonder why Sup Forums shits on iPhone users.

iOS is for normies.

On another note, I just fucked up my htc one m8, 3 weeks ago and I am using an iphone 4s while i wait for the parts. It's on iOS 9.3.something and is pretty usable with the google apps.

One step closer to Android

>640x1136

Wish the notification were dark instead of light

>I'd rather have blank white icons

You wouldn't.

>One step closer to Android
Nobody said it was a good move.

This. Why you want to review a dev preview release?

my iphone 5 with 9.3.2 doesn't have this problem.

I already use Android.

Yes I would.

>stops using locked down piece of shit
>buys another locked down piece of shit

Are you completely retarded?

>It's 2016 and you still can't change the icons to look like anything but the ass ugly shit stains they are. I'd rather have blank white icons. This is also why I use an Android phone as my daily driver.

Your opinion is trash. iOS will never allow customization like that. iOS icons look better than any android icon/icon pack ever. iOS icons not only look good, but they are also consistent, they are the soul of iOS design that will never change and you are stupid if you think they will. If you just want a toy to mess around so you can use all those ugly shitty retarded icon packs just buy android and be happy with it, iOS is no for ricer kids.

>implying I ever stopped using iOS
I only stopped using it as my every day OS around 7.1 when everything really went to shit. I skip the S models and buy a new flagship every couple years for development, testing, and research purposes. What's wrong with that?

>buying iShit
>buying Samshit
>ever

Off you go back to le /leddit/.

iPhones are shit, they're only a fashion accessory with an unusable mobile OS. I regret buying an iPhone 6s so fucking much, should have stuck with Android. Now I have to sell this piece of shit and get an Android phone like I should have in the first place.

Sell it now before the new one comes out, so you get more money for it.

>has the fastest and most secure phone with guaranteed software updates for years
>switches to laggy insecure garbage

Nice taste

>Your opinion is trash
So is yours. What's one good reason why people shouldn't have options? The whole "it's for kids" argument sounds like it was thought up by a child.

Haven't been since 2013 when /r/jailbreak rejected my help.

They're good if they're jailbroken. Otherwise you have $600 Facebook machine.

>What's one good reason why people shouldn't have options?
I told you why, illiterate nigger.
And yes. Ricing is for kids because only kids do it.

>apple
>most secure
lmao

Sour grapes: the post

We're not even talking about heavy ricing just doing extremely basic stuff like changing the launcher or icons which take like 10 seconds to do.

Credible source? Also, if your only argument is consistency of looks, why not have all icon packs use the same shape of icons? Come on pajeet, you can shill better than that! I believe in you!

Is that you argument? lel
Enjoy your encrypted phone, Im sure google does when they are selling your data for ad money

>We're not even talking about heavy ricing just doing extremely basic stuff like changing the launcher or icons which take like 10 seconds to do
That is ricing. An like I said, iOS icons are the sould of iOS design, apple would never allow visual changes like that. And why would you want to change it? Only kids want customization. Change your wallpaper and be happy with it.

>Credible source? Also, if your only argument is consistency of looks, why not have all icon packs use the same shape of icons?

Source on what? Consistent is what iOS has. Icon packs on android even those that give you the same shape dont work on all icons, they just make they even more inconsistent.

>disable google as a phone administrator
>encrypt phone and microsd card
>use a random 8-character password
wow

you forgot
>enjoy your useless laggy phone because android cant handle encryption and performance at the same time

>Change your wallpaper and be happy with it.
>"Let apple fuck you up the ass and be thankful they used a little dab of lube"
You can't make this shit up.

>>enjoy your useless laggy phone because android cant handle encryption and performance at the same time
Uhg I love this meme, can I save it?

>what are Nexus phones?
>what is a custom ROM?
>what are premium Android devices?

>what is a custom ROM

I've literally never seen a post that screams northern india as much as yours. Try harder. The English speakers know what you are.

>what is a custom ROM

>using a ROM made by some Indian kid full off bugs, security holes
>secure

oh I am laffin

>implying there aren't community made and funded ROMs that are focused on security and stability
Fuck off, pleb. Open a new tab and talk to XDA.

Why would you want to change anything else? iOS looks perfect.

Its not like android that looks like a mess by default. iOS users dont have to worry about that.

>XDA community made
>secure

BWHHHAHHAHAHAH

and androidplebs call Apple users indian

lmaoing your life

Still an opinion. I think it looks like shit. Who the fuck are you to tell me that I can't customize my phone that I paid for?

I still see no real argument here. You simply deny the truth while forgetting that I own iOS and Android devices. I can't stand the Apple fanboys because they're such fragile little snowflakes. I reveal some of the worse parts of their OS and they bitch for days. Cry me a river, pajeet.

>I'm using an iPhone 6.
Lies

What about iOS 10 on an iPhone 5 (non S)?
How much lag? Is it like iOS 9?

I'm not sure. I haven't used it on an A6 device yet.

U wot?

Nice font. Name?

It's called peace. I got it from an app called Hifont.

>REVIEW

THIS IS A PREVIEW NIGGA

Really though Apple have to step up that 640x1136 BS in the next gen.

>Who the fuck are you to tell me that I can't customize my phone that I paid for
I'm your mom, Pajeet, and it's time to stop posting.
And I paid for your phone.

I'm a grown man and I pay for my own service. I'm also not a dirty indian. Show me a real argument if you can.

Well, if you want to know what prevents you from altering what you use, it's probably the licence agreement you signed when you bought/started using a product.

>iOS icons look better than any android icon/icon pack ever
They're fucken horrid. Way too big and colorful. Fisher price couldn't do a more childish job

Incorrect. A lack of root access and a read only system partition are the only things that prevent me from modify the product I own. Drink bleach.

Use Fleksy my nigga that keyboard is aids

Why? It just works.

>iOS icons are the soul of iOS design

Yes you can it's all yours my friend :) !
I have some other ones available if you're in dire need of a fix.

Hi OP, I have a 6S Plus and I'm considering downloading the beta. Have you gotten any app crashes, particularly with Snapchat?

>Your opinion is trash. iOS will never allow customization like that. iOS icons look better than any android icon/icon pack ever. iOS icons not only look good, but they are also consistent, they are the soul of iOS design that will never change and you are stupid if you think they will. If you just want a toy to mess around so you can use all those ugly shitty retarded icon packs just buy android and be happy with it, iOS is no for ricer kids.

I don't use Snapchat but no app crashes so far. I suggest not downloading it. It's a steaming pile of shit. If I had to use it as my main OS I would just go without a phone.

>Really though Apple have to step up that 640x1136 BS in the next gen.
Literally no reason to do so. If you want higher resolution, for some reason, you buy the larger 6S or 6S Plus.

>for some reason
I can't imagine what that reason would be though.

iphone SE is a based phone, deal with it

It's new internals in a 3 year old shell. Fuck off pajeet. We're not here to discuss hardware.

niggah what?

whydo you have no transparency on?

It saves battery and reduces lag.

>Consistent

I'm an Applefag and even I know iOS is flawed in that way.