/CSG/ Chinese Shopping General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chinese Shopping Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
•user gets cheap Bluetooth headphones •user gets a multi tool and posts a review •Bane is looking for Bluetooth headphones for listening to audio-books •user finally gets his Ganzo knife •user gets memes in his mail and they are KZ-ED9 Earphones and Superlux HD668B Headphones.
•user posts his favorite Chinese items •user says Escam security camera are good, •Anons post stuff they are about to buy •user showcases some Aukey Products •user's miband 2 is still going strong with 100% battery after a whole day Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/59wvekNC3h8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

should have put this thread in it as well

>HURR DURRR LET ME MAIK A PROPER THRED

>posts wrong previous thread

>ordered 30 minutes ago from gearbest
>still processing

Chink'd again

>gonna order from gearbest in 1 hour when i get home
>still not delivered

Chink'd again

The previous thread is correct, as isn't considered canon

Nice meme

Last OP is mad as fuck

>Chinese Shopping General

SJW OP is a faggot

ok stop the drama,back to discussing Chinese items.

Holy fuck. Is this what getting chinked feels like?

Not last OP, but check how this one named it...

NEW OP IS THE ANTI "CHINK SLUR" TARD, MOVE BACK, MOVE BACK (or make a new thread :^) )

Op confirmed for troll OP

Wait for re thread

Stop posting in this thread

>i_love_muslims

Real thread, until OP shows up

>im mad some guy off the internet wont say a racial slurr!!!damn him!!

please grow up,if youre here to discuss Chinese stuff i've made you a thread with proper news. if youre here to be an edge lord,go back to that thread.

My Xiaomi Mi Max is going to be delivered today, has anyone else from /csg/ gotten one? or I'm popping the cherry?

SJWS ARE TRYING TO CO-OPT THE THREAD

#CHNIKGATE

Real thread, until OP shows up

Stop feeding the troll OP

ive heard someone posting about ordering one but i dont think there has been an unboxing or a review here before

what do you use your bm800 for?

i want to order one but i can't think of a use for it except skype so near useless.especially that i have to also get a sound card and try to fiddle with that to work too much hassle.

My battle starion is getting on average 1 more point since I hadded it to my desk with the $11 arm stand and $5 pop filter, totally worth it.

I want to record rap songs about knights and dragons

Cool, you should share once you get one done.

I love this one:
youtu.be/59wvekNC3h8