Why does AMD always flop?

Why does AMD always flop?

Because smart gamers know to go with nvidia.

Because it is just one pajeet who is samefagging constantly.

Everyone else knows AMD is shit. This thread is pointless.

Because nVidia shills always post false flagging shit claiming the card will make you breakfast and cure cancer, and then proceed to shit on it when it doesn't. RX 480 is exactly what it's supposed to be

Why is the Ganges full of waste?

I really wanted to get the Rx 480 for my mini itx build but now all these benchmarks are showing it performing worse then a 970. Didn't amd advertise it being amound a 980 level? I was going to grab it immediately when it launched but I'll be waiting a few days to see mass public benchmarks. I really hope it turns out well.

>smart
>gamers
spotted the retard

source?

Because it is a big river in a developing country?

There's exactly one unconfirmed Chinese benchmark using an outdated processor showing it perform just behind a factory OC 970. Every other bench shows on par or better

They don't have the infrastructure and talent to compete anymore

What processor did they use. Also on par or better with what the 970?

Back to school, kyle.

If you want to know how the 480 really performs, wait a few days. Benchmarks by people who aren't chinese will come out.

Then you can start laying it on the amdshitters because they then have no fucking excuses anymore.
Squeeze the tears with strong evidence, don't parade over them with flimsy trash.

No, no let me say what I meant

Why is the people's holy river full of sewage, dead bodies, and pajeet's poo?

stfu amdfag

you're the ones who hyped it up, clinging to wccf fakes that made it look good. then you turn around and come with this tinfoil bullshit that it was nvidia fans.

"We didn't do anything wrong, but somehow we still lost"
-AMD CEO

>all these benchmarks are showing it performing worse then a 970

You mean the benchmark posted by some retard earlier who was comparing the 970's 3DMark 11 score with the 480's 3DMark Fire Strike score, despite them being two completely different benchmarks that give different results?

You should want the 480 to perform well, otherwise Nvidia will just turn into Intel and fuck over consumers unchecked.

Lisa pu

because there's a bunch of ass-backward and uneducated people living in poverty around it and you are racially superior high IQ ubermensche compared to these slum-dwelling Indians.