What was the point of this? Was it to ruin the petition or just to piss people off?

What was the point of this? Was it to ruin the petition or just to piss people off?

it was Sup Forums and others against Sup Forums cause they are scummy remainers who are salty they lost.

>illuminati can't rig vote for once
>remainers do it themselves
wew lad

Or the Illuminati wanted brexit to happen.

The real question though is... Why?

>same thing we do every night pinky, try to take over the world!

but seriously thats better left to /x/.

Sup Forums wanted to invalidate the petition by adding ludicrous signatures to it, from Antarctica and Vatican City, etc.

Oh please, I believe in the dismantling of EU, but this is clearly a false flag by leavers.

A lot of abroad votes weren't properly counted, and who knows what the result would be with them, and the leavers know this.

Lol stay eternally ass blasted remaincucks

>Antarctica

Maybe they shouldn't have LEFT the country.

why couldn't they write a bot for the actual referendum?

The point is that online petitions are a joke.

>online referendums
>online

When will this meme end? Did these things ever have any political relevance outside of twitter?

Only when the popular media's side is the one benefitting

They didn't need to ruin the petition, it would accomplish nothing any way. What's done is done and cannot be undone. The United Kingdom has started on the path to leave the EU, potentially tearing apart both the EU and the UK in the process. Friday was truly a sad day, it will be known as the day the sun finally set on the British empire for the first time.

>implying the UK won't be great again when we finally get rid of all the brown people, our economy starts booming and the Krauts and Frogs drown in their own shit
stay mad remain cuck

>A lot of abroad votes weren't properly counted
Oh sure, like Austria right :^)

The establishment wants to remain. If the abroad votes helped them they would have actually counted them. It's fucking Cameron, for fucks sake.

Sorry delusion britcuck. You didn't own the EU, the EU owned you.

>Friday was truly a sad day
No, Friday was truly a very good day

I'm not actually British and I don't even live in the EU, I just think it's sad that they union will most likely be broken over this. There are calls to fast track Scottish EU membership and calls from the shinners for a unified Ireland. They may actually stand a chance at that this time.
>Implying I'm British
>Implying I think the British should own anything
Clearly, they should not be allowed to self govern. It's a pity that the EU world domination plot was an imagined bogey man, it would have improved life for all of her majesty's subjects.

I thought Britain is a Muslim and Poo country now and has been for years ?
Seems people are grieving a bit late for the loss of the Empire

>Thinks this will actually remove any brown people or stop their arrival when the U.K has been importing brown people since long before the EU and even as a member of the EU has been importing them based on agreements with organizations like the UN
UKIP supporters everyone...

No point crying over spilled milk when you think about it. The UK has spent decades marketing itself as the link to Europe for asian and american companies and many of them are already making plans on packing up and moving to some other EU country now that the pre-EU boundries are being put back. Maybe Scotland has a chance to get much of that business if they're successful at gaining independence this time and Ireland will definitely be getting some of it.

>I'm not actually British
>I don't even live in the EU

>having a say about Britain and the EU

>Scotland about to actually become independent
>Ireland about to be unified
>A good day when the U.K is literally about to stop existing
Yes, keep telling yourself that.

I thought basically all American companies were HQ'ed in Ireland anyway because of the tax situation?

>The UK has spent decades marketing itself as the link to Europe for asian and american companies
Hey, remember last year when the UK was trying to court China? Wonder how that'll go for them.
>>having a say about Britain and the EU
I never said I should, I just said it was a sad day for a once great empire.

Only 51% of the people who voted were retarded, it's unfair to paint everyone in the country formerly known as the UK as retarded
The vote was fairly close.

>BLAMING OTHER BOARDS kek

your a fag most of the pics are .webm,Linux + tiling mangers using floating mode riced

>Was it to ruin the petition or just to piss people off?
You know those are not mutually exclusive options right?

>The vote was fairly close.
Laughably so. I've been listening to British and Irish news the past few days, it's quite hilarious that some are saying they voted Leave as a "protest vote" and didn't believe that Britain would actually leave. The fallout from this will be absolutely hilarious.

>message board
>normies don't know that it is an ANIME IMAGE BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek, 13 billion euros of science funding just evaporated, the pound devalued by 8% so everyone in the country is 10% poorer, UK businesses are panicking as their EU arranged tax and trade arrangements are all set to go up in smoke.
And to top it off, we're still going to be importing muslims.

They have offices in Ireland for tax reasons, but the actual product development, sales offices and factories are in the UK. For example the vast majority of cars made in the U.K are not only made by foreign owned car companies (like LandRover and Jaguar), but by literally foreign car companies like Ford, Honda, Nissan, Toyota, GM and BMW (thou under the last two under the Vauxhall and Mini brands).

>normies
>REEEEEEE

why are you tryharding to look like you belong here newfag

also if you gonna try hard why dont you also post a pepe

Watch as those companies flock to Poland for cheap manufacturing in a maturing country. This should be entertaining.
No outside force could hope to fuck the soon to be formerly United Kingdom as hard as the British have.

>4point spread in a election with only 2 choices
>Close
Choose one

The motivation for posting the script was to demonstrate how a lot of the signatures that were being uncritically reported were likely fake already. Of course some people using it were just doing it for the lulz.

It was growing at thousands of signatures a minute, many from outside the UK, and simply being taken at face value.

>20 minutes in Python
>UK government BTFO

The real point for me is that if your petitions can be fucked THIS easily, please never introduce online voting unless you want Sup Forums and MSS to elect your government.

>Antarctica

You have to admit, it's a bit funny.

>implying the UK won't be great again when we finally get rid of all the brown people
Ah yes, preventing immigration from white countries will surely get rid of brown people
Don't forget that France will stop preventing refugees from reaching the UK
10/10 plan right there

>simply being taken at face value.
No.
>Non-British signatures did not count towards the total anyway.
>Obviously fake signatures were purged.
>Geographical distribution of signatures matches distribution of people who voted to stay.
Why do Leavecucks deal only in lies?

Looking at current events:

-UKs leave vote won by a percent. A PERCENT. Either side could have votestuffed hard. That is how close it was.
-Current ((((liberal)))) social media outlets are all saying Brexit was bad/a mistake/or the people misunderstood the vote.
-Liberals are all weaponized against "leavers" and saying Brits cant call Americunts stupid anymore.
-Conservatives are all celebrating and joking about UK being over 200 years behind the US.
-People are petitioning for a second referendum. These could be lib or globalist false flags because conservatives mostly sided with leave.
-Bankers profiteer off UK or EUs markets regardless. UKs market if stay, EU if leave.

Stayers just mad they lost. Jews dont even give a shit about the results.

>Stayers just mad they lost.
We all lost. You're just celebrating about scoring an own goal.

>Don't forget that France will stop preventing refugees from reaching the UK
You'll want to tell France that, the French government has been going around saying the complete opposite.

It actually won by 3.8%. Considering 72.2% of all voters turned out to vote that's a pretty big margin for winning. Over 1.2 million more people were in favor of leaving.

You miss the point of the UK if you think this will happen. The worst UK can do is balkanize, it would weaken all of them.

Prior to Brexit UK was the worlds 5th largest economy. After Brexit it was 6th.

Their market tanked for a day and already they are better off despite globalists manipulating the market.

UK provided Europe with tons of money and exports. Those assets are free now.

Europe had more to lose by Brexit and they are crumbling now.

>Prior to Brexit UK was the worlds 5th largest economy. After Brexit it was 6th.
The UK remains the 5th largest economy. Despite their name, "The London Economic" who first reported this claim (which was then picked up by the Metro) are a lifestyle blog ran by journalism and media-studies graduates. Easily identified by their hit articles such as "Almost Two-Thirds of British Women Suffer From ‘Wardrobe Rage".

While that will likely change in the coming months as the effect of Brexit on GDP is deciphered by the markets and people who actually how economies work, there is nothing other than guessing to be done at this time.

some of the intentionally obvious fakes haven't even been removed properly, what makes you think subtler ones aren't there?

british citizens can vote from abroad, so foreign votes do count. fake votes can also be submitted within the uk or by proxy.

False

1. As a European country, all of your politics are decided at a summit in Brussels with no representation. Now they can decide their own politics with local elected officials.

2.Think Americas politics are corrupt? The European commission is far more corrupt than the US will ever be. The commission is run by foreign entrepreneurs who pay for their seating. Your local politics (France, Germany, Poland, etc.) are exploited by globalists. Now that politics are localized to the UK, you can hold politicians accountable for their decisions. See Camerons resign.

Eurofags have much more to gain by leaving the union. Staying is literal cuckoldry. You are being used by foreign influences.

Also, Obamas a dumbass for telling the UK to fuck themselves. Cant wait till Trump flips that upside down.

>Their market tanked for a day and already they are better off

The pound did nothing but fall today too.

I can tell you dont pay much mind to stock. These changes are relatively normal. Look at trends on a yearly graph and you'll see there had been worse dips.

No they're not, you pleb. EU laws are made by the council (governments of the eu countries ) and passed by the Members of European parliament. It's never been a summit. UK has a veto .

MEPs are chosen by local elections. England sends ukippers every 4 years and wonder why it doesn't work.This isn't fucking fifa.

>wat is mp expenses scaldal ?

If staying is cuckoldry, leaving is fisting yourself .

I bet they did it for the lulz.

>wat is the ftse250 ?
>when was the euro less than £1.20?

If you think this is great, wait till article 50 drops.

>Thinking England and Wales can become the 5th largest economy.

Only reason East-European countries are staying in EU, Eurozone and NATO is the fear of Russia. There will never be Turkey expansion or United States of Europe.

fukken lies