Best Chromium fork

So Sup Forums, what is the best, meaning fastest and most secure, chromium fork around?

>Iridium
This one claims to be the best answer to both problems, but even Iridium still has the "Log into your Google account" horseshit all over it.

I honestly don't get it
Why isn't there a Chromium that is completely 100% free of any and all Google bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

aur.archlinux.org/packages/inox/
github.com/gcarq/inox-patchset
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=11529
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9482689
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called google chrome.

You're a pedophile, yes?

Because it's meant to achieve convenience for consumer-level users through that integration. All forks share that same philosophy. If you neither want nor need the Google bullshit then it's absolutely not meant for you.

Opera or Brave when it becomes more stable

inox
>File picker icon view
>Chromium with botnet removed
>gtk2

You don't have any better alternative to Inox.
aur.archlinux.org/packages/inox/

If I had to use a Chromium fork, I'd probably use Opera

>arch-only
maybe one day when it stops being secret club exclusive

isn't Opera also full of delicious botnet features?

I use Google Chrome, but Vivaldi is nice. All the power of Chrome but you can customize the appearance in CSS like Firefox. Pretty cool.

Inox with unGoogled patches.

Hahaha I thought most of the Sup Forums already use the superior OS.

Anyways,
github.com/gcarq/inox-patchset

Yes bit it's also getting back it's features

Just switched over to this from Pale Moon which I switched to at V15 of Firefox which I had been on since V2...It is a worthy replacement, I really like it.

epic browser?

just use canary

Firefox

Iridum is fast but get youtube error all the time and chromium looks washed up compared to firefox

What's wrong with Pale Moon, autists?

Chromium

what isn't?

And Moonchild knows it forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=11529

>Iridium
German botnet news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9482689

>This is really great feedback. Reading this and the other comments makes clear that we need to improve documentation what and why we changed things. All the trk-xxx.iridiumbrowser.de hosts are there to find connections which we were not able to disable yet. All these end up at nothing (404 not found) and are not proxied in any way. Essentially Iridium browser should never contact them - if it does then it is a code path we have missed and a bug.

Yes. Autists are the problem with pale moon. Why did you even have to ask?

Vivaldi is pretty nice.

I used to shitpost all over people on here for using it but it's surprisingly good for such a new browser, and I don't think I'm going back to anything else.

Why do people claim chromium is botnet when it's 100% open source? The fuck lol

Because it has Google written all over it and I'm pretty sure it's ironic (I hope it is)