/Google Now General/

I hear Google Now is some next level jarvis shit. Like, WAYYYYYYYYY better than anything else. Discuss it here - should user start using it?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe lgbt will fall for this, we're aware of your Jewish trickery

It's free.

What the fuck is this? Will we have a fucking breathing general soon or some shit? How many fucking generals do we need? Fucking kill yourself you inbred fuck.

>using botnet that literally gives your data to law enforcement and spy agencies
NO PROBLEM HERE. KEEP MOVING ALONG.

Nothing is free. Someone or something will pay the cost.

is japmoot experimenting with adwords?

Back the fuck off?

Yeah it's pretty alright, I guess.

It's really not much faster or better than just using the keyboard

A lot of times you can't use a keyboard. Say if you're driving.

>General
get fucked and die, faggot

>triggered

someone uses this crap, right?

Decided to use it for a bit when I got a new phone and have installed a custom ROM yet.

Pretty bad, only useful part was when it scraped your email and sent you reminders and stuff.

3/10.

git gud, most people say its a game changer

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Sup Forums
Shilling & Marketing

>git gud
>literally shilling for a product DESIGNED for lazy casuals
Wat

>voice commands are for the lazy

...yes. That is exactly who they are for.

>implying

No, I'm stating it outright.

you are a luddite

I haven't had to search manually on my phone for like the past year so yeah its pretty fucking great.

Reminders and alarms too.

>finding certain tech unnecessary makes me a Luddite
What? By that logic you're smashing the mechanical loom if you don't use VR for everything, or still use any CLI utility.

riddle me this : you are driving - say a motorcycle - and you want to change something on your phone. How do you do it without voice commands?

That's a false dichotomy. Just because something is for casuals doesn't mean it's completely useless, but it also doesn't mean it's always necessary.

Maybe don't fucking use your phone when you're riding a motorycle but concentrate on the fucking road?

You're avoiding the question. Again - how do you change shit on your phone while you drive without voice commands? Do you leave the house to go to work or are you NEET?

I'm surprised we don't already have one, considering the best tech company on the planet is making breathing technology.

>I don't like this thing
>git gud
>But it's for casuals, that makes no sense.
>Luddite!
>How am I a Luddite?
>Voice commands are necessary on a motorcycle.

Your question is an absurdly specific use case designed to make your point look more valid than it is.

>How do you change shit in your phone while driving
Pick it up at a red light and do whatever it is in half the time, assuming decent UI.

>Pick it up at a red light and do whatever it is in half the time, assuming decent UI.
>CURRENT YEAR