/csg/

I dont know how to do the OP please return OPanon

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/movies-tv-dolls/pp_366740.html
gearbest.com/braces-supports/pp_363905.html
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_169225.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-six_Views_of_Mount_Fuji_(Hiroshige)
youtube.com/watch?v=o6jC_aO-DFc
youtube.com/watch?v=yRz3RsL1e0s
youtube.com/watch?v=-o60LT4rElI
youtube.com/watch?v=27PlE25sMZM
gearbest.com/gun-scopes-and-sights/pp_240541.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for memedian

I'm not going to blame you for not doing the news but you could've atleast copied the template from the previous OP.

Penis

you could always do it now

I tried to flash an official ROM and It bricked
Fastbooted to unbrick it using "fastboot oem edl" and Mi Flash
Once the official ROM was flashed I tried to flash TWRP, it worked but after booting into MIUI TWRP was killed
Followed user advice to boot into TWRP directly after fastbooting it using "fastboot boot recovery.img", once on TWRP, the phone didn't let me mount any of the partitions, so I rebooted to system, another brick.
Tried to "fastboot oem edl" again, it didn't work, I had to search for another method to get EDL, to get into EDL when fastboot isn't working you need to power the phone off, hold + and - volume buttons and plug the cable into the phone, the PC will recognize it and you can now use Mi Flash to unbrick.

So this phone is easy to brick but also easy to unbrick, that's fun(I guess it will not be as fun if you have a locked bootloader).

Now I will trying to get TRWP to work and then I will flash Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

With the way things are going in the Uk, you guys think we'll ever have cheap brit shit?

All they mass produce is wankers, and we're already full of them.

we dont have the production nor the legal flaws to make shit this cheap.
righto

But they are selling their country to the lowest bidder already.

Guy with the dead redmi here, it's started charging again and the seller hasn't responded to my message.

Should I just buy something cheap like a k4000 pro or Lexi
Leagoo elite 5 for backup and call it a day?

first for sharks losing my data

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
•botnet 100% confirmed in all Xiaomi products
•sharks cause cancer •Kingdian SSDs failing en masse •OP doesn't suck cocks

Kys

>>>/reddit/

bloke shit general

What are some /csg/ approved phones?

My S4 is dying and I don't want to spend a billion dollars on a V10 or S7. I mostly use my phone for browsing and manga so gaming or synthetic benchmarks don't matter to me as long as the phone doesn't feel like its from the ICS era.

Oukitel k6000 pro, Redmi note 3, Huawei Honor 5c, Leagoo shark 1, Ulephone power?

I like the Meixu MX4 pro for the 16:10 aspect ratio but it doesn't have an sd card slot.

>ali
>phone
>sort by lowest price
that one

K6000 pro, redmi note 3 pro Prime, redmi 3 pro, leagoo shark one, le tv le 100s pro, and if you're willing to wait, k6000 premium

redmeme meme 3 pro

Xiaomi Mi Max shits on all the phones you listed, but the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 ain't that bad if you don't mind a tiny 5.5" phone.

Xiaomi mi max has the same hardware as Note 3 pro. Are you retarded or just pretending?

He's a free xiaomi shill, of course he's retarded.

anyone know of any redmi note 3 pro keyboard cases like they have for iphones?

Would love something like that but it only seems to be a iphone thing.

>Same hardware
>6.44" inch screen
Sure thing, your buyer remorse is the one talking.

>5.5
>Tiny

Looks like everything is ogre now

>tfw mixza will shift their production to british sweatshops in a few years and make union jack micro sds

i'd actually fucking love a union jack meme msd

I'm a trap and can't handle big phones

prove it

>implying traps aren't just men with wigs and dresses :^)

I can barely reach the end of my S4 with one hand with my thumb

post genitals

genitals

gearbest.com/movies-tv-dolls/pp_366740.html

gearbest.com/braces-supports/pp_363905.html

So I heard that you can get around 500 or so good boy points for reviewing gearbest on some website or something. What website was this, and how do you acquire the points? Do you just contact customer support and say that you reviewed them? Or so you contact them before hand?

All of my experiences with gearbest has been genuinely good, and I just want a cheap ganzo to be even cheaper.

if the anons who got prescription oliver peoples/tom ford knockoffs are around, how have they held up? have you had any eye issues, or checked their quality with an ophthalmologist?
want to get a backup pair, but I don't want to fuck my eyes over to save $100

Those look like ass. Hugo Boss or bust.

I don't want to wear nondescript clunky boxes that make me look like a 30 yr old washed up public school teacher, but thanks for not being able to help me

Speaking of eye glasses, does anyone know where to find fakes of these? They're Garret leight, but I haven't been able to find anything similar. The frame itself is similar to some Oliver peoples designs, but I can't find a similar clip.

i'm not seeing any piston 3's on gearbest, does this mean they're sold out?

Dafen user here. Henry and Kathy came through with the art.

Behold what $159 + 30 DHL BURGERBUX (which is like $1700 Beaverbux) buys you.

I am going to ask Henry for a couple more photos before agreeing.

Kathy gets to live another night...wondering...will tomorrow be the end of my csg art career?

Here's hoping OPanon returns. I got used to seeing the news.

out of stock, yeah
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_169225.html

I wonder if it kills them that you commissioned art of the grorious nippon masters

Beware of buying $0.10 items.
After placing a $0.10 order, all my items are now processing/shipping slower.

I guess it's their way of getting back at me

link

>not setting your gender to female to get your packages faster anyway

wow tinfoil hat much?

Link to what? The original?

I think Henry and Kathy are just in it for the money. If this works out, I might go nuts and get a self portrait in the style of Napoleon or Hitler. I bet they dont care.

This was an easy assignment. Babby's first art forgery.

I have a bunch of walls in this apartment. I could get creative with Henry.

If you did ask for the original, it's here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-six_Views_of_Mount_Fuji_(Hiroshige)

that and this henry and kathy people

Still waiting for aliexpress to verify my identity
at this rate it'll take 3 months to get my shit here

The original Henry story

thanks.

The Kathy addendum

Now, everyone is caught up.

I got a bunch of meme/meme-free items from Aliexpress. Does anyone want to hear about it? It's mundane shit. It's a slow news day.

>3 days
>still processing

man, these threads move really fast

I would have thought that with all the elitism and classicism in Sup Forums, few people if anyone would bother starting this thread. glad I was wrong.

Do you think if I paid they would paint me a painting of Kathy's feet or maybe the soles of her most worn gym shoes?

I think for $139 USD + shipping, they will paint anything you want. Your biggest issue right out of the gate is trying to communicate the final product.

Also, I imagine that Kathy doesn't wear closed toe shoes. Just dirty flip flops. She also drags her feet when she walks.

id rather ask her to paint something to put on the front page of reddit, like ask for a painting of her painting a uav dropping htc vives on african kids playing with sticks

With at least 11 (according to the wiki wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General) sites to choose from, anons are only limited by their imagination and their wallets.

Anons have already been reporting on the initial forays into the "male egg" section.

Why would that be faster?

chink shit 4 nudes exchange

idk but an user said it was faster quite a while ago and it makes my packages barely ever "process"

>do it for her

fuck, I wish I had known this before :(

:3 she is sooo cute hnnnngh

I wish she was supporting my orders

Can I replace the bluetooth board (the blue board) with any that has the same profile or do I need the exact same one? Also, does anyone have any recommendations? Bluetooth keeps dropping and I have to power cycle the board just to get it to reconnect.

Hello everyone, awful review guy here with a megaton shit review of the xiaomi yi first generation camera and another video review showing a bunch of accessories I bought for it.
Here they are:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6jC_aO-DFc

youtube.com/watch?v=yRz3RsL1e0s

And then as promised I made a comparison video:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o60LT4rElI

So this is probably my last review with the redmeme phone, gonna use the yi for now.

You can get the frame and make the lenses in your local optics. Apart form that an annon had one pair made and the lenses where sued up.

Do you have any Teclast x80 tablets? If so, do a video of it in Windows opening a few tablets, browsing Sup Forums. Watching 1080p full screen video from youtube. Leaving Youtube in the background while browsing Sup Forums. People would actually want to watch such a review video.

Got a Teclast X98 Pro actually, haven't made a review of it, maybe I should.

Got a Teclast X80 Power on the way also for my moms birthday, think I can review that also because it's a pretty new product.

You know what you shouldn't fucking do?

"the teclast x80 power is the newest 8" tablet from teclast. it features trail mix fucking processor and has 1.4 terra hurt fuckity fuck fuck ram mmc god damn shut up"

Don't do a video of how well it plays some bullshit drifting car game that no one cares about.

Show how it performs watching videos, browsing, actual normal tablet usage. I can read a god damned spec sheet.

Why does he always look so angry?

Awesome.

My x80 power is also on the way.
I've heard there are issues with screen flickering and some buzzing sounds coming from the screen.

Mine is still processing, so I guess it's no longer in stock

>I might go nuts and get a self portrait in the style of Napoleon or Hitler
Would you have to send them a photo of you posing like Hitler/Napoleon or could you just send them a picture of your face and they would make a "parody" version of a Hitler portrait painting (Hitler's body and hair, your face)?

>$139 + $30 shipping
The quality better be good

Does anyone have a wifi repeater? I'm looking at a comfast one on ali and I'm wondering if they work.

Finally got three parcels full of my chink shit.

Lock-picking tools
Two microSD card adapters
five Micro USB to USB head adapter things (they make any USB device OTG)
A really nice red micro USB to USB cable with a soft fake-leather (with stitching) cable cover
A ROCK AUX cable and a few no name AUX cables some with nice braiding, some without.
The Rock cable has really silky braids and the Ugreen one has a really soft rubber and fantastic packaging for an aux cable

The lock I got a while ago on ebay to try with paperclips but I had nothing that I could use to apply torque and the case for the picks is top notch.

All in all this shit is really nice.

Anyone else thinking of doing packet racing?
>order products from two aliexpress stores
>send both of them messages telling them that you've ordered two products from two stores, the first one to get their product to me gets a good review, the other one gets a shit review

You lead an exciting life, Anonymous

devilish

rn3pro global stable OTA BETA 7.3.7.0 is rollingout to selected/random users

that feeling when you're fucking excited about cables in your mailbox

you're lonely, anonymous

"Illegal possession of lock picks is generally prosecuted as a felony under the category of possession of burglary tools or similar statutes. In many states, simple possession is completely legal as their statutes require proof of intent. In California, locksmiths must be licensed by the state."

He might not live in a cucked country though

i've still got a bunch of AUX cables on the way with aux cable accessories, then i'm going to have to start looking for other cheap trinkets to collect

Thank god i'm not American
In any case, actual burglars use bolt cutters.

After getting for criticism, should I rename my channel to "awful quicklooks" instead?

Come to think about it, I'm really not making deep reviews of the products and it feels like people are getting the wrong idea.

>datacaps
>going to jail for torrenting
>cant have a lock pick
land of the free lmao

Is there a trick to get gearbest to use Nederlands Post/Belgium airmail? They're usually the fastest.

"Awful unboxings" perhaps?

Well you dont do any revues so yes.

The review for teclast x80 power by techTablet is out btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=27PlE25sMZM

It's a steal for the $98 dollars it costs.

Mine has been in "processing" for 3 days now, I think it's not in stock

Recieved 7 stuff from the 20 ordered so far

Dock
>good after sime tinkering so my phone doesnt lean back too much
>credit card knife is okay
>cheap mousepad is okay
>fake knife is shit
>dog collar is cat collar sized
>fallout 3 poster looks very good
>credit card holder is very nice too

All from ebay

What did the chinks bring me this time?

It seems to be nothing but a shitload of bubblewrap!

picture of the dock? been looking for a nice one

KB Will never die.

Anyone know if cheap chinese rifle scopes are good enough? I was planning on slapping it on my air rifle so recoil shouldn't be an issue.

Been eyeing this one
gearbest.com/gun-scopes-and-sights/pp_240541.html

Had to make some tinkering to make it able to support my 6 inch phone, it leaned back too much i was worried abput it damaging the port, but after making support for it it works well