Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry you work at Apple.

why are indians so proud of their achievements. I mean, out of 1.3 billion of you there must be some smart people. Why dont youconflate your top 0.0005% being smart CEO tech guys with the rest of you 1.295B of you being complete african-tier idiots?

Literally nobody did that ITT. We just want an apology for all the bullying and to be treated like humans and not memes.

I'm sorry pajeet

whoever made this map should apologize

i'm sorry for you

They are memes the poos are here to serve us.

I am genuinely sorry for offending my fellow indianbros... It's just that Sup Forums is a place where people of different nationalities shit on each other. I mean nothing by it. I am sure India is a decent place if you're middle class at least.

>achievements
India has zero achievements. The ideas existed long before Indians began to figure them out.

Yeah, India needs to apologise for their unofficial blockade of Nepal.

>inb4 dindu nuffin, gubment not behind it!!

the top indians were race mixed with white europeans centuries ago, this is fucking fact

india would be nothing today if it werent for whites

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Poo in the Loo

WE

WUZ

RAJAS AND SHIEEEEEEET

You have any idea how much shit my apology would have to wade through to get there.

>We just want an apology
No apology for you pajeet
Go poo in a fucking street

kek

I'll apologise when you stop shitting in the street

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

combo breaker

I apologize.

what the fuck

You should apologize to the loo god for not using the loos as intended.

is that shit down there please tell me people don't walk into this when they want to shit

Apologize to people who are scared to use indoor bathrooms??

shut the fuck up and go answer that call rakesh

POO

IN

THE

LOO

This desu senpai

If it makes you feel better, I don't really have anything against Indians, I just meme on your people on the internet for the lulz.

This is Sup Forums, don't take it too personally.

>don't take poo personally

>to be treated like humans and not memes.
lost

Whoever that is, knows nothing about geographical any geopolitical borders of the region.

Kek

a co-worker came back from a week doing a uac/implementation job in india (mumbai) and he was telling us some of the scary stuff he saw.

one block over from one of the client buildings was an empty section with what looked like a trash heap in it. he then noticed that people, as well as throwing trash there would also shit there. he thought that was bad enough but then he saw a truck pull up. in the back of the truck was a whole bunch of guys. when the truck stopped the guys got out carrying what looked like woks. they then went of to the trash and shit and scooped it up into the woks with their hands and tipped it into the truck. when the pile was suitably reduced they all piled back into the truck and it drove away.

at this point my co-worker puked.

>Rashida my daughter your
>...
>nevermind

Nepal tries to extort India by saying they will lick China's ass.

India teaches them a quality lesson by blockade.

What's wrong?

STREETS

WEE
WUZ
KANGZ
ND
SHIEEET
IN
DA
STREETZ

It's cherry picking a bad example.

>super power by 2030

the fuck is in that box in lowerright?

It is a jug, not a box. For places that are too poor to afford a hose.

things wrong with this image
>no lid
>no ability to flush
>no tp
>no douche
>expected to wipe ass with hands
>nothing to prevent your pants and undies from hitting the ground

things not wrong
>squatting to poop

>brown shit in the plastic jug
wow pajeet really doesn't poo in loo huh