BitLocker

So I have a laptop here with bitlocker on it, how do i break into this thing? Its a friend's laptop and he says he forgot the password, can anything be done?

BitLocker is some trashy unsecure M$ shit right? So this should be easy for Sup Forums to figure out

Give it back Miguel...

Give the rightful owner back his laptop, Jamal.

Bitlocker is very secure against criminals and rogue agents.
It is, however, backdoored by the US government.

Contact the FBI, they'll be able to get into it.

Return laptop to owner, Pedro.

Give it back you mudslime jew

There's nothing that can be done, even if you didn't steal it OP, which you probably did.

You're better off just installing a new OS on top of the encrypted data, wipe the drive install Windows and carry on.

Ya'll need to lighten up. This nigger clearly is trying to sell this stolen laptop so he can pay for ancestry.com and finally find his father.

I didn't steal it wtf

So if i pay a visit to the local FBI office they can help if i bring him along? Thanks pal i'll give it a try today.

Lol mustafa cant unlock bitlocker his du useless is this guy your poor friends got you instead of a good hacker

BitLocker is AES-256, i would hope that 'mustafa' couldn't unlock it let alone any person of any other race.

Google harder there are many tools out there to unlock bitlocker if Google can't help you go to the dark side of the internet but don't forget use some protection everyone on the tor network try to hack you.
Better use a doublefirewall and 3 antiviruse apps

Antivirus software useless, if your machine is infected by a virus you need to reformat immediately, that machine is compromised. A virus can run arbitrary code, that means any code of any kind to install further back-doors that even the best anti-virus can't possibly remove all of them in the cluster fuck that is the windows registry.

I wouldn't trust any machine that a virus scanner detected anything running in memory on.

Return this thing now, Paolo

Ye that's why I run 10 firewalls in a vodoocircle no virus can reach my router.
And i always hack from a Mac because noone can hack Apple.

don't go to the TOR network its so fucking scary. Last time I visited this place someone send me some drugs in realife and I didn't do anything there.

Return the laptop

Col cazzo che lo faccio

kek
give it to the AISI

Install gentoo.

give it back ^^

Luckily, when you setup Bitlocker you save the recovery key somewhere place. Simply locate this from where it was securely stored, and use it to regain access, and then reset the Bitlocker password.

Do you think OP would really be worrying about decrypting the thing if they stole it? It's easier cash just wiping the thing and selling it.

Microsoft stores recovery keys on your microsoft account in recent versions. Just google it, microsoft has a help doc on it.

EZ bitlocker remove
1. start the computer
2. killyourself

Give it back, Jamal.

Simply.... Epic....

it isn't, plug in a windows xp and magic will happen

nice try mudslime isis jew donkey fucker

Fuck off

better brexit than jamal