/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News

• user buys insane amount of chinkshit • Pissphone is at it again • user buys animu chink shit • user buys chink silk • Rape alarm now on sale, get yours today • Self defense ring shows up
• user gets his RN3P
• More mangosteen juice cans
• user shows off his autism audio setup

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/xiaomi-mi-max-india-launch-police-called-in-to-calm-angry-mi-fans-855978
youtube.com/watch?v=f14nv3uf2ik
archive.is/k7exw
frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/EGG7CzO/xiaomi-hongmi-note-3-pro-redmi-note-3-pro-dual-sim-td-lte-32gb-2015112/telstra-australia
dx.com/p/fish-shape-usb-2-0-tf-card-reader-w-usb-flash-drive-function-blue-413327
ebay.com/itm/401105504831
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrivals-USB-6D-Wired-Optical-Gaming-Wireless-Mouse-For-Computer-PC-Laptop/2032503927.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking curries: gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/xiaomi-mi-max-india-launch-police-called-in-to-calm-angry-mi-fans-855978

Who else wearing chink socks here?

Are you a grill?

Put this in the old thread, didn't get any help.

Anyone know a good chinkshit fightstick? For the most part I just found some 30-40 dollar sets all of dubious quality or namebrand sets which cost the same in western retail,

I am a poorfag so I'd rather not waste money to get chinked.

Had a Meizu M2 for six months now. Great value for the money. Solid specs, smooth operation, surprisingly good display and more than solid build quality.

Some stats about www.chinkshit.com/random
Items in list: +300
ChinkShit randomized: +16K

I get alot of non chinkshit links from add page. Also somebody keeps posting the death trap water heater, i wont let that shit be added. They are easily removed.

youtube.com/watch?v=f14nv3uf2ik

I will try to get +500 links listed before end of today.

what's a fightstick?

one of those electric batons?

No, I'm a guy. You can clearly see from the picture that those aren't trap socks

It's a vidyagame controller meant to be like a fighting game arcade cabinet, asked around Sup Forums, got sent here.

Pic related

If it's anything like the way they act in movie theaters I'd stay the fuck away.

Dropped.

Any good pranking items on chink sites?

Fart bombs etc

archive.is/k7exw

Aushitter here, just got my Redmi Note 3 Pro.
Flashed the global rom and set it up, connected to Telstra 4g immediately.

I'm guessing the matte finish is a factory screen protector I'm expected to remove/replace right?
It seems to make the screen a lot less clear than I'd expect.

Fake turds

Yes, take that shit off

Got my first shark card in my phone, got 2 more coming in the mail. One for a $3 mp3 player that's also coming, another to replace the micro sd I robbed out of my GBA flashcart to put in my raspberry pi. Should I just buy like 10 of the fucking things like I did with HDMI cables?

I'll probably wait to get another protector, I'm a huge sperg when it comes to screens and just don't feel comfortable using them if they're nude.

Which flash cart?

post LTE/4G speeds and which bands your carrier uses pls?

”fake"

Would a China stick help me beat Jiyuna?

EZ-Flash IV, the newer version that accepts micro sd cards obviously. I got it off Taobao using an agent.

I never used one with my rn3p and have no scratch so far(3 months)

Now that's some chink shit

I already know for a fact that it can't use 1 of the 3 4G bands Telstra uses
frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/EGG7CzO/xiaomi-hongmi-note-3-pro-redmi-note-3-pro-dual-sim-td-lte-32gb-2015112/telstra-australia
which isn't a big deal

Here's the speeds I'm getting from my house.

Maybe, all I know is that mine died but it was free from a friend and I can;t afford to put down the money to buy the same model.

What is it with poorfags and fighting games?

They be tryna fight povery senpai

>inb4 because they're black

the struggle senpai

>www.chinkshit.com/random
>90% shit is from gearbest
I bet you are getting insane amount of good boy points for that unbelievably smart shilling system.

shark shaped shark reader dx.com/p/fish-shape-usb-2-0-tf-card-reader-w-usb-flash-drive-function-blue-413327

kek, well that would explain it

do you think the chinkshit com/random pages go through his referral codes? is he making mad buck off of this?

You can see the url if there is no /vip0000 its not referral.

There are no ref codes unless people have submitted links that have them, will try to clean the urls but its labor intensive job.

>implying there aren't hidden iframes on the page that silently refer you

Anyone have any experience with those super cheap 1080p projectors?

you can check the iframe urls yourself

no but they are shit

they are shit

>frames
The 90's called, it wants is web design back

That water heater is fucking horrifying.

Do those Korean monitor brands make any 144Hz TN monitors from B panels?

Kinda want a 144Hz display but the cheapest I can find them in AUS is $449...

Korea a shit.

Look on eBay for a second hand Madcatz TE for the PS3 or 360 then use a Brook converter to get it working on PS4 if you have one. No additional work needed if PC.

expect multiple dead pixels as standard

you can buy the pixel perfect panels tho

Because of shit like Fightcade they are widely accessible

For an additional $50, kind of starts to negate the point of Korean monitors (affordability) with their jewery. I mean it shouldn't cost extra for them to turn the monitor on and see if it works okay. That's called quality control in the west.

Are there any good arduino knockoffs?

Yeah, but it doesn't come cheap. ebay.com/itm/401105504831 Most other 1440p Korean B-grade monitors overclock well, but it's a lottery anywhere between 90Hz and 120Hz.

how do I stop buying stuff I don't need?

Yes

Arduino is open sauce, just get one with many orders from ali for like $3
Stinky chinky can be found anywhere in asia

cancel your credit card

I'm gonna get my Redmi Note 3 Pro soon

stop me

you could always become an hero. but seriously if you can't stop, just nuke your accounts on chink sites or something.

Run out of money.

Stop coming here, stop visiting shopping sites, only buy things you really need and put the rest into wishlists.

>order from Gearbest
>on the 24th of June get an email saying my stuff has been shipped (the order page had a picture of the package with the right address info on it)
>tracking code still not active
am I getting chinked or is Czech Post just shit? Should I contact their support?

i want my cheese cat to arrive

It's been bothering me for awhile, is there really any need to use slurs in the OP?

Why not just say 'Chinese'? Why do you have to be edgy?

Racial slurs on Sup Forums are not considered edgy, faggot.
Just like faggot is just what we call everyone, faggot.
You're a faggot, I'm a faggot, we're all just faggots.

>chinkshit
Its become a standard term because the stuff is shit quality and chinese sellers try to fuck you over all the time.

Yes, it is edgy, and is usually limited to places like Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is a serious board, no need for slurs.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

any new few dollars deals? I already have all the meme, I need to explore new territories

There's plenty of websites like tumblr or reddit who won't use "slurs". If you don't like racism then don't come to a website known for its racism.

NO one cares.

>Why do you have to be edgy?
its Sup Forums
that being said the term is accurate and acceptable since it carries specific nuance. chinese shit is just chinese product. chink shit is the shit that we buy here.

you must be new here.
Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about mean words, what seperates Sup Forums from the other boards is that Sup Forums is full of actual racists who think Hitler did nothing wrong.

If you get bothered by casual racism or other rudeness then you should probably find somewhere else to discuss technology.
I'm saying this honestly and without disdain, you will be happier somewhere else.

>it's a Bernie Sanders votes visits Sup Forums post

please fuck off cuck

Just buy things that you need?

I want to fuck Nee-san

you shouldn't

Finally upgrading my phone after my 5S finally shat itself after 6 or so screen replacements over the years finally got to it and it started ghost clicking, I'm thinking the digitizer connector has finally broken. Funnily enough this last time which broke the phone was the only time I've had someone else replace the screen.

I'll post a review when it arrives.

Make me

bought a samshit galaxy s4 replacement screen, it arrived shattered. Not happy and i've opened a dispute...

>Look up male underwear
>Find cute boys posing in thongs and stuff like this

I-It's not gay if they're this cute right

This is my review of the chink hooker I bought recently
>took 6 hours to arrive
>looked a little beat up but unwrapped fine
>1 hour on a single charge
>all instructions were in chinese so I had to just ignore them, even when she was trying to push me off
>refused to accept my local penis for anal applications, probably some proprietary bullshit
>would only let me cum inside if I left 5 star feedback
all in all I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase.
It may not be the same build quality as some of the whores you'll get within the country but for what I paid I got a very similar user experience and didn't feel cheated.

I bought a glass screen protector too. They're fragile, there's a good chance they'll arrive shattered. Make sure you get them somewhere where it'll be easy to get a refund or another one sent.

top kek

i got some male thongs from ali but all the guys modeling them were ripped af
they look better on me.

i dont know why you asked that since from our mutual positions its clearly impossible. my recommendation is that you shouldn't want to fuck nee-san though.

fuck czech post

My chinkshit got shipped on 17 june and I still can't track it

"Your chinkshit is in the sorry"

Where is his body hair?

Look pal, I'm going to do whatever I like with her and that's our privacy, so why don't you just back the fuck off

thanks

tatto ruins it

this desu

Silly boys, give me a chink iPhone with a good camera.

I'm thinking about buying a phone for a friend, she comes from a cheap lumia or something and she got interested in my redmi note 3 pro.

redmi note 3 pro is the chink iphone

why are you buying phones for your friends

he's beta and in the friend zone and doesn't know hes just digging himself in deeper by buying her stuff

Can't go better than that can't I?

I don't know, I was just thinking about it. She's my best friend and she was always very close to me even in really shit moments. Gratitude? I don't know. Her birthday is in November.

Wireless mouse mini-review
Link: aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrivals-USB-6D-Wired-Optical-Gaming-Wireless-Mouse-For-Computer-PC-Laptop/2032503927.html

Pros:
Decent quality so no complaints there (you get what you pay for).
Really nice 'soft' clicking on let and right buttons.
Fits nicely to my hand.

Cons:
Very limited range. Seems if I place it further than 1m or so from the receiver it gets kindda sloppy.
Even if clsoe it sometimes act 'strange' ei. nonresponsive. My first wireless mouse so dunno if this is normal behaviour...

Can't speak for the battery life yet.