So my grandma is being terrorized by some faggots in her commieblock. Every few nights, they keep ringing the doorbell...

So my grandma is being terrorized by some faggots in her commieblock. Every few nights, they keep ringing the doorbell, trying their keys to unlock the door, beating on the door and shit like that. They always put out the light from one floor below and go to grandma's door in the dark. My guess it's a couple low-life neighbors in their early twenties who get fucked up on some shit drugs and hang around in their cars during the night but without any proof, I can't really do anything.
So I found this ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-Surveillance-CCTV-SPY-Cam-Door-Eye-Hole-Security-Color-video-Hidden-Camera-/321707715057?hash=item4ae74629f1:g:cHQAAOSwKtlWjyun chink shit spy cam disguised as door eye. I have a few questions though:
Would it be capable of filming in the dark at least to recognize the faces?
How do I connect it to computer?
Is there some better way to do this that wouldn't cost too much?
Thank you. I really want to catch those fuckers, shank their tires and piss in their gas tank.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik
s.aliexpress.com/n6RniEBB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

camp out and crowbar them

PRO TIP: this may be hard if you are a nigger, but I would suggest moving to less of a nigger area. You see contrary to what you are told in the press, niggers REALLY ARE an earlier evolutionary group. They are closer to being apes than human

There are plenty of cameras on ebay that actually mention having nightvision. look there.

True. Europeans evolved from Cro Magnum

I would but she's from another city and I don't have enough time to spend a few nights at her place. When I visit her and sleep for 1 night there, nothing happens.

>.co.uk
fuck off

I'm from Lithuania so we have only like 300 niggers in the whole country.
What we have are low-life gopniks with track suits who are on the same level.
That was pic related but I clicked 'send' too early.

I don't know what sort of human trash you have in your country, but whiggers act like niggers. Taking videos of them and calling the po-po won't do shit, at worst it'll irritate them more and they'll really bust your grandmother's door.

That's why I'm telling you to gather friends, take baseball bats and wait for them. I'm not telling you to wait for them in your grandma's appartement, but outside of the commieblock, maybe in cars to stay discrete. You don't want them to know that she's your grandma. Then, you'll have to beat them the fuck out. Break their legs, arms. I don't know how law is in Lithuania. If you can kill them, do it. Junkies often die young.

I tried looking for those door eye cameras that mention nightvision but couldn't find. It says they are 'sensitive' though.

Nightvision cameras use infrared LEDs. See them in pic related ? They make some light that only cameras can see. That's why your chinese shit won't work. And you can't put a camera this big in front of her door. Really, do as I said in

You're speaking truth. It really pains me when my grandma calls me and tells me how she was scared and couldn't sleep last night because of those fuckers. She has poor health, Parkinson's disease, it takes her few minutes to get up and get to the door to check though the eye and by then, those cunts are gone.
She's a sweet woman and she has done a lot of good for me. So I really want to help her.
She has called police few times, they got there, checked out the commieblock and said that they can't do anything.

Your granny is a lying attention whore. There, I said it. Also, Parkinsons? Sheeeit, you need to take a photo of her with the highest ISO possible and post here.

Your story is really sad, and I know what Parkinson's disease looks like. That's why I advise you to stop it all. There are numerous ways to eliminate them, and it depends of you. Hell, even if you shoot them in front of her door I don't think the police will do much to try to find you. Or if you have a permit, just say that they attacked you and you killed them in self-defense. They're junkies, nobody cares, not even the police.

Her neigbours have heard those faggots too but apparently they are afraid to call the cops.

Are they any members of the Chechen mafia in Lithuania? If so, get some help from them. They don't like it when people disrespect elders.

Jeigu čia kažkokie paprasti marozai tai su gera šaika gali juos sudaužyti ir jie apsiramins, kaip ir kiti čia sakė. Tokio lygio lopai to tik ir nusipelne

Out of curiosity - why they are called gopnick?

We have same human waste but we do call them way different.

Buy granny a gun

Alternatively, go over for a weekend with a crowbar or a baseball bat or whatever, and wait in your car outside her commieblock

I doubt there are.
Jo, paprasti marozai, jeigu čia tikrai tie patys apie kuriuos aš galvoju. Problema, kad tos šaikos neturiu, bet jo, pritariu, kad tik to ir nusipelnė.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopnik
The 'Origin' part explains it.

No guns allowed in bongistan. Damn it feels good to be american

every uk citizen is allowed a long gun, constitutionally.
you've been lied to.

Jeigu su mentais reikalų neturi ir jokių psichikos sutrikimų neturi gali pakankamai nesunkiai gauti pistoletą kokį nors ir juos pagąsdinti, su peiliais geriau jų nebandyti gąsdinti nes visai tikėtina kad patys turi

If they're high to crack or meth I don't think they'd be scared.

>buy granny a gun
>she parkinson's the fuck out and shoots faster than machine gun

Teistumą turiu, dėl durnų lietuviškų įstatymų narkotikų įstatymų. O su kokiu airsoftu nepavyktų pagasdint jų? Naktį vistiek nelabai kas ten matosi.

Fine, use a tire iron and beat them up good, when done enough damage speed out of there, cuz some of these fuckers get friend's help real quick

electrify door handle

Jeigu apsinarkasine tai neatpažintų, orinuka gaut gali daug lengviau

this
if you manage to

Get this guy

Don't you mean kid?

Niggers have ruined english

he'd be the one stealing your shit nowadays

You'll need a video input card for that. Might be easier to buy another type tiny spy camera that actually has it's own battery, storage or transmitter. Then attach that to the peephole someone or the bottom of the door facing up or on the ceiling or something facing down. Check on amazon for decoy cameras theres all kinds of shit mayne

He literally said nothing about blacks. I hear commie block and think Slavs or Russians or some other white trash. Take the black mans dick out of your mouth for once. Life will be better for you.

ohhhh man he really needs to ditch that mustache and brush his hair a bit

okay OP

don't worry about cameras
get a sound recorder, place it near the door each night, then use it as evidence of harassment

Glue thumb tacks all over the door.

Problem solved.

You'll need something with infrared LEDs like this, but image quality won't be too good.

Stick it in the corner out of sight and start recording, and you should catch them.

Mini Digital Wired Video Color Infrared CCTV Security Camera Night Vision 3.6MM
s.aliexpress.com/n6RniEBB
(from AliExpress Android)

Sounds like you're getting harassed by these guys (trying to unlock the door). They're definitely breaking the law. Your grandma is intimidated so you should consider calling the police on their non-emergency phone number.