Speedtest/Pingtest thread

>tfw pajeet and you have shitty fiber internet, see pic

Pingtest result

Can i play?

>hyderabad is a real place
Huh, I figured it was from the Avengers or something. Like it kinda sounds like some middle eastern country that got annexed by Hydra, right?

Damn lol, GFiber should roll out to more cities desu

It's a city in Pakistan as well iirc.

What screenshot tool is that?

Your city literally has BAD in the name, of course your internet sucks balls.

I pay a little too much (even more now because lol data caps), but it could definitely be worse. There are people paying as much or a little less and not getting anywhere near this in my own country.

Well fuck me. Not possible to get higher speeds where i live.

Jitter is fucking awful on the 2.4GHz network because there are over9000 fucking networks around me taking up all the channel space. 5GHz is bretty gud though.

Believe it or not, Hyderabad is one of India's largest IT hubs. I was RDP-ing into a machine there just today to debug Pajeet's SQL configuration from my comfy first-world office. The speed from there isn't bad.

1.8mb/s download
0.5mb/s upload

>no pingtest servers in japan
Well that's fucking pointless.

How much do you pay? I pay 1050 INR (~$16 USD/month) for 40/40, although recently uploads have been a bit low as shown in my speedtest.

Yeah India is just now starting to get high speeds at reasonable prices, but only in the major cities. 4G here is overpriced as fuck though

I live in a apartment complex as well so it's pretty bad here desu

I envy you all...
*starts cry in the corner*

Shit upload

>Pingtest.net uses Java for packet loss testing, and you might be prompted to approve our applet after starting a test.
>Java

>Hello, Speedtester! It looks like you have an adblocker running on your machine that is prohibiting Speedtest from being able to work its magic. This is due to a recent change in adblocker software, which targets all third party libraries on our website, including our content delivery network.

Why are you guys using this botnet?

Awesome Screenshot for chrome

I don't know that feel, bro. I'm paying $30 a month for a gigabit internet

give me some please!

Pajeet-land doesn't even have 1gbps available.

Maximum here is 100/100 for residential, 1999 INR (~$30 USD/month) and 250/250 for business, 11000 INR(~$163 USD/month)

that looks so nice.
I pay as much as you do.

my dad owns an isp.
this is actually slower than normal.

that's shit speed even slow if your dad fucking owns it.

lol corporate connections pls gtfo

also

>skyrunner internet NC
>residential internet only max 10/3

please tell your dad to give residents better internet. even pajeet here has better residential internet connections

Koreans teaching whitey how to internet.

i dont work there so i cant get gigabit. im not complaining.

they dont do wired is why. its all using ubiquity and similar wireless stuff to get internet to rich fucks on mountains who are only here for 6 months a year.

With love from Gypsystan

Getting this 24/7 without any restrictions

wassup famalam
>$9 a month, no restrictions, no bullshit

Move out the way cuskerinoes

cuckerinoes

>he doesn't pay for meme speeds he will never use

That's nice, though not impressive once you realize Singapore is the most expensive city to live in on this planet!

You've come to the right neighborhood, friend-o

How can that be wireless with only a 2ms ping? Do you live next to the tower?

Kek, too bad thats hitting a server in Romania.

Pinging./testing servers that matter in the US will bring significantly different results.

Kinda like the local intranet at a company, sure its gigabit+ speed but what does it matter when you only get those speeds on the intranet?

I pay $149.99 in rural NC for 108 mbps/ 5 mbps cable. unlimited of course. Goes out at least a few times a month though.

I guess im lucky I can even get it, most of the surrounding houses have shitty 3 mbps frontier DSL that goes out at 6 PM everyday.

Doesn't hold a candle to Bangalore or Gurgaon

>Singapore
>city

>be in gurgaon
>get raped or shot by illiterate hats
No thanks, south is also not good for me. Too many ugly people
I will wait when Delhi gets good internet

*jats

Damn you're poor.

this is actually mis-reporting my isp. i do have att, but im on att DSL (not uverse).

>Fiber soon!!!
>We'll improve it we promise!!!
>No competition between ISPs between State ISP(Ogero) controls all bandwidth of the country so illegal to obtain it from anywhere else
It hurts to browse