Used aircrack-ng to break into my neighbors wifi. I have a 2M connection now which I can use for torrenting shit

Used aircrack-ng to break into my neighbors wifi. I have a 2M connection now which I can use for torrenting shit.

I even tried logging on the router itself and lo and behold it's still using the factory keys, so basically I can take over now.

There's a computer online in the network, what do you think I could do with it?

Leave it alone, script kiddie.

Just use their net to torrent like a decent human being.

Well I changed the SSID to "the holocaust was a lie"

It runs windows so you would need to a lot smarter than you are now to do shit to it.

Then again... maybe beef framework

>needing to use someone elses network to torrent....A 2M CONNECTION
hahahah

who cares about torrenting, FUCK THEM UP

MITM

Fuck off, cybernigger.

i'm a noob. Just got this from a Russian thingy some time ago, that's all. I'm an idiot trying to learn.

Zeus botnet translated. It's the 2009 version though. I know fuck all about programming. I asked some bloke on the dark net and he told me to start programming with APL, but I made the switch to linux and I can't load the right key board font even though terminal brings up apl fairly easily. Then some other bloke said to try A+ instead because it accepts the ASCII stuff and the European layout. But every A+ is about emacs and cancer. I kid you not, no A+ tutorials worth mentioning. They told me APL and A+ allows you to try cooler shit because you're allowed to do more stuff. Then they told me to move onto C but only after I got A+ or APL. I tell them that the zeus translation is in c++, c and php for the command and control bits, and that i'd need a copy of windows server 2010. Not server, the windows thing you use to write c++, the thing that has c#. I have mono of course but fuck if i know how to use it.

>be neighbor
>intentionally make wifi network protection weak
>report kid next door for """""hacking"""""
>he gets 20 years in federal prison

Since when did Sup Forums start turning into we r leejun edgelords?

what was the password like? what kind of dictionary were you using?

Yeah and how do you figure that works? I've got a computer that is untraceable to me and I've got at least 10 apartments around that have access to said network.

How do you pinpoint it to me when I'm no longer even connected to that network?

Law enforcement has equipment that can locate you in 2 seconds.

Not going into specifics but I just used the one that comes with Kali Linux, nmap.lst

Because you just posted about it on Sup Forums

Yeah the cops are totally coming after my ass for changing someone's SSID. It's going to be easy to track me when I'm not even connected to that network.

cont.

You've probably bragged about it to your friends too. Op, are you 18+? Because GTFO skid.

And that does exactly what? Remember that I'm not even posting from my own network so how exactly will I get caught? Cops check the IP this is coming from and it will lead them to the poor asshole who's wifi I'm using.

Besides, it's not like I'm doing anything terribly illegal. Changed an SSID as a joke, I do not intend to actually do anything serious, but I'm still open to all options I can do.

I don't have friends that's why I'm cracking someone's wifi.

What do I care about your judgement?

You're a retard. If they want to trace you they'll trace you. As soon as you use the machine for something tied to a personal account and it "leaks" hardware identifier numbers or unique identifier meta you're fkd. However this is reserved for real shit like terrorist cells and pedorings.

Just scrape all their shit and hope for neighbor noodz going out unencrypted or something

start printing shit to their networked printer. lol. maybe something along the lines of lul. we are leegunn

You do know what you're doing is a felony right? I'm reporting you to the authorities right now.

Lol changed IP but left mac unchanged. ISP gets hardware identifier information and your previous IP lease so they can find you easy as fuck kid.

Sniff traffic using WireShark or something to look at the sites they visit. Or do some social engineering and send an email containing malicious software with Metasploit so you can put a keylogger and steal emails/passwords. But to do that I would do some reconnaissance to figure out their OS so you can find vulnerabilities so that their anti-virus doesn't detect it. Have fun.

Nah bro its just like breaking into someone's house cause you seen where they keep their spare key and you're just going through all their shit in their house. Totes not illegal bruh

Yeah but the question is will they trace me for something this petty? NO.

Will they be able to connect the computer to me? NO.

Seems like your knowledge is largely based on CSI miami so what the fuck would you actually know...

Only one laptop online. Otherwise I would've been on that.

Go ahead I'm not even in America.

Previous IP was not in my network.

Don't really want to go that deep. Not looking to cause any actual harm or do something properly illegal.

You're probably the only one in the apartment who uses Sup Forums, and Sup Forums. All they would have to do is see who else in the place uses it.

Police now a day don't take kindly to hackers, nor are they sympathic. As they get more technically literate, the realization of severity increases, and what they see you doing, while not completely harmful, is equivalent of breaking and entering, to them.

Yeah I can totally picture it, the person will call the cops because someone changed their SSID. Instead of just resetting the router, lol...

So just look at the sites they visit. That doesn't cause harm

You're a retard that has no idea what he's doing or how shit is traced.

You seem to be much wiser on that subject, Horatio.

If you know what I did you'd be inclined to agree.

Why wouldn't they? Someone has broke into their equipment and possibly got into their machines. They will feel threatened. They won't feel secure. And most of all, they might even think it's coming from inside the building so they will feel even more threatened.

And all things aside, hacking isn't a joking matter. Grow the fuck up and stop contributing to the stereotype. It's painful to see any potential wasted, even if it's on some skid like you.

Should have spoofed your MAC address and IP to replicate one in their network.

>I'm not doing anything illegal. I'm just looking at what they got in their house
Why don't actual buglers use this excuse?

well since your an idiot and have decided to abuse the connection rather than protect it you wont be using it for long after the owner gets a few isp letters.

people like you are why i hate script kiddie distros like kali.

Just like they can steal your wallet car keys and physical cash network intruders can steal/sniff your credit card details/banking info and other credentials.

What's funny is how OP thinks this is somehow okay and that he isn't doing anything wrong or criminal.

back in the day, Sup Forums would provide the technical capacity for Sup Forums's hivemind. this is generally no longer the case, more often than not if Sup Forums is going in on a raid using some sort of technical jargon, they're using reddit posts.

as to OP, what he is doing is not really technical. OP watched a youtube video on how to do this. im guessing that this is not only the first time OP has done this, but it took a very long time for OP to do this even with a handholding video.
>How do you pinpoint it to me when I'm no longer even connected to that network
proof that OP is not technical.
>Changed an SSID as a joke, I do not intend to actually do anything serious
>thinking that entering into a private network as a joke is not serious.
>thinking that any 1st & 2nd world countries with electronic communications laws dont cover this

OP, you should throw away your laptop now. any idiot with a wifi enabled computer and kali ISO can do what you did. the fact that you asked "There's a computer online in the network, what do you think I could do with it" proves that you really have no idea what you're doing and that you did this purely to see "if you could". trying to be a 1334 h4x0r isnt something you post about on Sup Forums from the your bedroom in your mothers apartment.

>
>Previous IP was not in my network.

He said MAC address. Which I presume was the same as it was three weeks ago when your neighbour was doing wireless cartography, and recorded your MAC.

You should have changed it just before you joined the network, and then changed it back after you left.

Love how Sup Forums always scares these skids away

Dear anonymous,

How can I be an elite hacker like Mr.robot

Thanks

Start taking notes from season 2 which is premiered to start next week.

I have to imagine that most of you who do shit like this are skids who haven't had a real job yet.

Stuff like this is epic when you're a teenage, we know, we were all 14-15 once too, but when you get out of high school, start college, get a job and work with all kinds of age groups and backgrounds it is a whole different world OP.

Why are you stirring shit up where there doesn't need to be any? Leave the guy alone, we don't know whether he is a "good person" or not, but you're just bullshitting around when you don't need to be.
You're probably thinking, "ololololol this must be da bigguest dumass evar hueheuehue"

Guess what faggot ass, most people don't even know how to turn the computer on, let alone secure their wifi.

Take it in the butt

>most people don't even know how to turn the computer on, let alone secure their wifi.
see: >OP watched a youtube video on how to do this

>Leave the guy alone, we don't know whether he is a "good person" or not
no, thats wrong.

>Why are you stirring shit up where there doesn't need to be any
OP came to us.
>I have to imagine that most of you who do shit like this are skids
have i done this? yes on my own wifi. am i a skid? sure why not
>who haven't had a real job yet
oh wait, yeah im not a skid and i have a technical job where i prevent stupid skids from doing stupid skid stuff.

Hackist hack

you need to be 18and above to post here faggot

1337hax0r xddddddd WE WUZ ACKERZ N SHIZ woah Epic for the win LOL

Dear Sup Forums,

How can I be a little girl like Moot?

Thank you in advance,
me.

>XD Lee just hack my neighbours internet gee what can I le do more XDXDXD lelelelel we r legion expeto petrolium

A hacker who can't hack his own bank account!

Reroute the mainframe

buy a simple tp link router wdr3600 or similiar
flash it with open wrt
put it on monitor wide band range
use aircrack and let the fun begin