IPhone SE Thread!

Going to get this beast in a couple of days.
So excited!

Come on anons hype with me!

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_246127.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My local store does not currently have the rose gold one :(

My next phone

My 5s still hasn't broke though

>>>>/fag/

I bet this is what your car looks like

you want a pink phone? what are you fucking gay?

FUCK WHY AREN'T THE ANDROID OEMS RELEASING A SMALL BUT HIGH END PHONE? I'M SICK OF THESE GOOFY LOOKING PHABLETS

That looks really cool.

As an ex- iPhone 6s user I think owning an iPhone is the worst possible decision you could possibly make in your life. see pic related

literally take this to >>>/spg/

Give it to me then.

Because catering to homosexual turbo manlets is apple's job.

Too late, already sold that piece of shit on ebay.

>torrenting
>on a phone
>file browsing
>on a phone
>complaining about backdoors
>on a phone

also you don't need iTunes anymore.

Sour grapes: the post

Getting one myself in a few weeks when I'm in Canada (cheaper there than here).

It's pretty much exactly what I want in a smartphone.

What if i am a casual phone user that doesn't need special stuff like mSD slot or file browser?

Camera is good and screen res is fine.
Multitasking is top quality on iPhones, especially on the new ones.

I'd like to see phabletfags prove they aren't manlets by posting a picture of them holding the phone normally and reaching the top opposite corner of their phones.

Then just get something like pic related. Why pay more for less? Do you like wasting money on purpose?

If you want to access an SD card an $8 Zsun basically gives you that functionality: gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_246127.html

>Why pay more for less

What is more than an A9 chip at that price?

But muh apple logo D:
It looks so cool though.

EVERY FUCKING APPLE THREAD

phones salesfag here, here's the skinny:

Every other major/flagship phone has something it can do way better than iPhones. It's just a fact.
But when it comes down to it, an iphone will always work better AS A PHONE.

You want the most reliable phone that works as a phone and does all it needs to do for COMMUNICATION? Get a flip phone.
Ya want smartphone that can do what smartphones do and hasn't forgotten that lag while trying to accept a call or send a text is UNACCEPTABLE phone behavior? Get a fucking iPhone.

Buttery smooth even years after its launch. All the android fags will tell you their shit is "fast" or "smooth" or "lag-free" and here's the bottom line: No. No it isn't. You're like a guy that owned nothing but civics talking to a ferrari owner about how yours can keep up and it does "just fine" "i've never felt like it lagged".
Fuck you, no it can't. No it doesn't.
There's a reason why more than 80% of people in the phone industry own iphones. We've seen it all and picked whats best.

How much is apple paying you? My iPhone 5c went to shit after the 9.3 update. Fuck apple. Buttery smooth my ass.

>phones salesfag here

Ah, the most trustworthy type of person, a salesman. Heed this advice and go buy a $1000 128 GB 65 Plus.

>lag while trying to accept a call or send a text
Good thing that doesn't happen on any android phone post 2010

Just because you're literally paid to shill doesn't mean you actually know anything.

I want all my accesories to be pink

bought it just after release. had many androids before, and windows phones. i'm smartphone enthusiast. honestly? it didnt make any wow for me. actually everything you read on internet about phones is bullshit. ask me anything about this phone if you want, or how it compares with other os's.

how fast is it

what you mean exactly?

imo fast enough. touch id works way better than in any huawei despite being older generation reader, phone keeps in ram apps for days, if you for example play some game, press home you can go back to it without preloading even 3 days later (at least to the one i tested, dont know about others). that works the same way in apps. keeps them in memory and starts immediately to the exact point where you last used it (sometimes its irritating though).

sometimes camera takes long to load, and keyboard lags if you type in safari comment in disqus (dont know why, same thing happens on android) specify your questions more.

generally its not that faster in daily use compared to nexus i'd say they're same.

Of course he is, buying apple is gay.

>4" screen in the current year

This. How the fuck do people even type on a screen that small? Do they use their pinkies or some shit? lmfao

They dont have fat fingers

A friend has one. She held out for a long time because phones got retardedly huge. I've used her phone and I like it. I'm sick of these fucking jumbo phones. My Nexus 5X barely fits into my favorite jeans.

>display isn't even 1080x1920

Who needs 1080p screen anyway?
It's not like you are going to be playing a lot of games or watching videos on the phone.

It's not even 720p lmfao. Is apple even trying anymore?

icucks will still defend this.

>*Who needs 720p screen anyway? It's not like you are going to be playing a lot of games or watching videos on the phone.
ftfy

Soon you'll be saying "Who needs 480p screen..." when apple releases the iPhone SE mini with a 240p screen display.

Well, I want the SE, just because chinks cannot make a 4-45 inch device, and they won't because they want to use big devices to compensate for their cock size, no wonder the best selling phone there is a 7" huawei. The smallest decent chinkphone is like a Redmi 3 Pro, which is 5" already.

holy shit that pink one is sexy

iPhone 4s master race here

I want apple to remake the 3.5 inch phones. It's the perfect size for a phone.

The pixel density is more important than the resolution

Lookout we got a manletlord here!

I can't see any pixels on my iPhone 5, that's all that matters to me. To see pixels I need to get closer to the display than I normally would, so who cares.

Xperia Compact series

5 rupees have been deposited into your accounts panjeet and rajeesh. Keep up the good work.

You've got it backwards. Indians love Android due to it being the majority of the phone OSes in India. At least understand the joke.

Thank you panjeet, an additional 5 rupees have been deposited to your account.

I'm English

Have you seen a fucking Google presentation? Its like an Indian wedding. Apple is literally the whitest tech company so far you dumb underage cunt.

>literally 1 in 3 apple engineers is a pajeet
>Apple is literally the whitest tech company so far you dumb underage cunt.
Are you physically and mentally retarded?

Who said anything about Jewgle? Screw them too.

>BB10 master race

One of the most beautiful technological devices ever made.

>>>/tumblr/

NO ITS FUCKING NOT REEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes, we know India is a former English colony

Different phone sales fag here and what the fuck? Do you work for apple?

I work for BELL Canada and I dont work with a single person that uses an iphone. My manager hates it because we all despise them. Yeah, ill shill to the fucking customer that comes in sayung "i want an iphone" but if i can swing it, you best bet an android device will be in thier hands. No way in hell would i sell someone crap that i wouldnt trust. Especially when that shit is significantly more expensive.

Let me tell you what kid, this is Sup Forums no one heres coming in to buy a phone from you. No one here gives a shit about your sales pitch or your preference.

Iphones will break, slow and frustrate anyone who has used any android phone for an appropriate amount of time since like 2010. My fiancee switched to android about 6 months ago and cant use an iphone anymore. She hates them. Even the keyboard pissed her off now.

Name a tech company whiter than apple.

Well shilled Pajeet!

what a gross little phone

>the whole of Apple is engineers

Are YOU retarded or do you not know what a business is fucking made of? You utterly retarded massive faggot cunt. Unlike Apple, Google has Pajeets for ALL DEPARTMENTS.

i'm so glad the brought back the 5s design. it was honestly the nicest-looking iphone

the 6 and 6s series are fucking hideous rounded-edge horseshit

and the plastic around the top and bottom makes it look like it's wearing a jockstrap

>It's not like you are going to be playing a lot of games or watching videos on the phone.
t. someone who doesn't use public transportation

>public transportation

You're a poorfag so your opinion doesn't matter.

okay famiglia
why don't you just buy a shitty flip phone because apparently you just make calls and send texts but apparently needed a $700 device to do so

>Retarded icuck fails reading comprehension
typical.

>tfw Metro is doing Iphones now

Thank fucking fuck.

True. Most people that had iphones tend to stay on iPhone. Im not even a applefag but any Android feels luke a waste of money now that I'm on iPhone.

People that never had one like will never realize how stupid they sound until they buy one.