/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

What chink shit are you currently waiting on to arrive?

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• user has new chink shit arrive
• AusfagAnon has new controller arrive, posts thoughts and comparison with other controllers
• user bought a bunch of Zsun WIfi Smart Card Readers and other stuff
• user tries a USB to XLR Usb converter for his BM-800 recommends against it
• 64gb Shark speedtest using a uGreen MiniSD adapter
• Gearbest Android App update • user flashes his RUIZI X02 • user is really amazed at his smarphone straps finger holder thingies
• user has had his MiBand2 for a week, posts thoughts posts steps causing other anons to step it up another user with a MiBand2 reports good battery life too
• user finally got his Note 3 Pro
• Crocs wearing user has his chink come in a Mi Light and Mi Fan for his Xiaomi Powerbank
• user bought a cheap lapel mic, posts vocaroo review
• user got his 10c OTG Adapter and a Superlux HD681 EVO
• user makes purchase on Geek app, things go wrong with his delivery. They refund his purchase and give him $5 to spend so he gets a free Revoltech Danboard
• user got his socks today
• user got some chink earbuds today actually hoards earbuds

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/3pcs-set-art-fruits-printing-toilet-paper-watermelon-pineapple-strawberry-towel-napkin-rolls-tissues/32649754751.html
gearbest.com/bluetooth-keyboard/pp_183059.html
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337821.html
gearbest.com/promotion-brands-headphones-special-715.html
aliexpress.com/item/Controller/32642603026.html
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_241630.html
uidesign.gearbest.com/GB/mail/2016/G0628.html
gearbest.com/camping/pp_198407.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-Anti-Stress-Face-Reliever-Grape-Ball-Autism-Mood-Squeeze-Relief-Healthy-Funny-Tricky-Toy/32629995091.html?scm=1007.13338.33346.0&pvid=949ce5c2-5490-433c-ae21-a2b71ce6d944&tpp=1
imgur.com/a/TC1AH
s.aliexpress.com/JfMRFNvm
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Sapphire-1000-6000-Double-Face-thickness-grinding-Stone-Sharpeners-Stone-household-kitchen-knife-sharpening/32620572064.html
banggood.com/USB-3_1-Type-C-Male-to-USB-3_0-Type-A-Female-Adapter-Cable-For-Tablet-Cellphone-p-1020673.html
aliexpress.com/item/200W-Computer-Desktop-ATX-Power-Supply/32256628023.html?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STINKY CHINKY

first for nothing again

Second for xiaomemes

aliexpress.com/item/3pcs-set-art-fruits-printing-toilet-paper-watermelon-pineapple-strawberry-towel-napkin-rolls-tissues/32649754751.html

Hello /vg/! Yes, sharks are confirmed good and are well memed here for a reason.

looking for cases for my iems, pelican style cases or simpler
also just things to better organize a small bag
i'm not sure what to search for

Is this new?

Don't know if new, but I got it earlier, it gives points I think?

try searching for bubm, they sell a bunch of different types of bags

On another note, I got my USB -> Micro USB OTG today.

It works, which is surprising for $0.10. I wonder how long it'll take me to lose it. It's so damn small!

No, been like that always.
This is why ordering those 0.1 dollar products is so fun, you literally get free points.

why didn't you order the lewd ones?

gearbest.com/bluetooth-keyboard/pp_183059.html

is this going to be garbage? What's the meme controller people buy?

It wasn't 0.09€, and it's actually usable

Because these were $0.10.

Does anyone make universal waterproof phone cases?

I'm thinking something where the glass face of the phone is exposed. The top of the case would have an o-ring channel in it, so a large o-ring is pressed against the glass phone face, sealing it.

Pic related. It's a specially-made case for the iPhone 4, off of advrider.

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337821.html

Why isn't it cheaper ;_;

I'm buying it anyway. Any of you tested it?

Plenty of anons have the 128gb shark already.

Superlux headphones are in Gearbest's headphone sale, there's also some shark bluetooth headphones in there in case we didn't have enough shit feature sharks.

gearbest.com/promotion-brands-headphones-special-715.html

Anyone got recommendations for a HDMI switcher?

All the cheap ones I try have like a super long lag switching inputs which is lame. I want like next to instant (so you can flick from your computer monitor to a game or whatever super quick)

The leap in price from the 64GB model hurst, but stills the cheapest around.

I rather pay a bit more and fit all my music here than keep spending money on knives and shit I have no use for.

Just got my $8 IEMs. Rather satisfied. Better than my Marshmallows for sure. So nice to get something good for cheap for a change.

this is amazing, url?

>Xiaomi mi 4s at $250 on ali, $300 on gaybeast
I guess the price isn't going to go below $250 for now, fug.

Just get a PS4 controller and something like this

aliexpress.com/item/Controller/32642603026.html

Can I use promotion codes and good boy points at the same time?

gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_241630.html

you guys keep posting the same few things. gimme something new and interesting

Is CM13 on the Redmi Note 3 Pro stable enough for a first time android user? Or should I let them stick with MiUI?

this

Reminder only one pathetic cunt from Lithuania samefag hates on YouTube reviewers from /csg/.

Why should someone do this?

What's the chink-phone to get to play some hearthstone and have a decent battery?

Same reason for someone caring about this.

Here's a hint, starts with A.

that's more sad than anything

new email from goybest: uidesign.gearbest.com/GB/mail/2016/G0628.html
doesn't seem too cheap, though.
I wish I was being paid for shilling [spoiler]like the OP[/spoiler]

Any chink Headphone AMPs worth trying?

How is the build quality? Do you think they will still work after a few months? And can you compare them to any of the other meme earphones?

For the user looking for a decent multitool.

This one is really cheap, made by Ganzo.

gearbest.com/camping/pp_198407.html

Joke's on you I do it for free.

well I'm not gonna give you 0.0001$ by clicking on your youtube shill links so I'm not disliking them, but you really need to stop unless it's something that requires visuals for an assessment like fake sunglasses. otherwise just write one paragraph here about whatever 10 cent item you bought.

is it technically working for free if they'll put you to death if you stop shilling

I want this but I also want to stop spending money on chink shit.

Where has the pastebin with phone recommendations gone?

I'm EU based so Xia.. I mean Chink death squads can't get me.

cool pocket fedora and even cooler memory fedora

Outdated as fuck, we have a wiki now.

>want to stop spending money on chink shit

It never stops.

my xduooo xq-10 is good, how much were you looking to spend?

Sub $100

Don't waste your money on one of those tiny pocket sharpeners. They're only good for touch ups, which is great if you're out in the bush or whatever but for home use just get a proper sharpening stone. They're like 10 dollars at the local hardware store but maybe chinks do them cheaper. You want one with two different sides, coarse for getting a dull blade sharp and fine for getting a sharp blade sharper.

fiio have a couple of combined dac/headphone amps for less than $100, might be worth a look. try fiio q1 or e11k

any chinkphone makers going to put out a new 10k battery phone soon?

I hope Oukitel makes the K10000 with more ram soon.

second roll of the day
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-Anti-Stress-Face-Reliever-Grape-Ball-Autism-Mood-Squeeze-Relief-Healthy-Funny-Tricky-Toy/32629995091.html?scm=1007.13338.33346.0&pvid=949ce5c2-5490-433c-ae21-a2b71ce6d944&tpp=1

Lot of DIY choices if you're up for it - I use the 47 headphone amp with a lm7809/7909 psu I built. (mine doesn't have the dc barrel - you can just use 2 9v batteries instead of building a psu)

imgur.com/a/TC1AH someone made a whole fucking tutorial thing for it.

There are a whole bunch of other headphone amps from china if DIY is your thing.

cures autism

The build quality is alright. They're lighter than I expected, which makes them feel cheaper, but I guess it's better than having heavy weights in your ears. The "strain relief" where the cable is attached to the IEMs is hard plastic, I assumed it would be elastic. The cable is very cool looking and rubbery. The bundled tip choice is a bit weird, you get small and large silicone tips and medium foam tips. The foam tips are a bit longer than shown in the picture, longer than common tips. Yeah, I don't expect to break them, I'll probably lose them before they break.

I don't really have any much more reference points. They have more bass than Marshmallows, more highs than my AIAIAI TMA-1 (which are very dark). They just sound alright. Not super impressive (although I get more impressed the more I listen to them). Like nothing really sticks out in a bad way compared to when you're listening to other cheap IEMs/earbuds.

Is there any other phone choice for aroudn 250€ apart from the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro?

I was wondering about getting a good knife sharpener for a few knives I have. I was thinking a Lansky one so I can also do my kitchen knives and stuff.

wouldn't be against trying something from China though.

s.aliexpress.com/JfMRFNvm
No and it only shows the app icon for notifications

Woooo
Thanks, getting one.

>which is great if you're out in the bush or whatever

That's what I'm getting it for.

Already got a Lansky 4 rod at home, and it works great.

I think all the youtube videos you idiots make are shit. I don't press dislike on your videos because I don't watch them but the few I saw were complete garbage.

My sharpening stone of choice is a Corsoe #1000/#6000, and it looks like the chink equivalent is about 10bux cheaper on Ali.

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Sapphire-1000-6000-Double-Face-thickness-grinding-Stone-Sharpeners-Stone-household-kitchen-knife-sharpening/32620572064.html

It doesn't come with a nice holder like my Corsoe does, but that's not a big deal. You could DIY one or buy a chink one (although they seem somewhat expensive), or just go without, which also works.

Oh and I bought it on launch day for €30, now it's €34+

>checking your analytics page is as autistic as a guy from Lithuania making multiple dummy accounts to dislike a channel 14 times in one day

Good joke, Ivan.

Any recs for a portable bluetooth speaker?

Can someone one link me to a USB type-c to USB 3.0 (or 2.0) conversor cable?

yea fiio once are great. The fx-audio dac x6 is good too.

Shit, I just found out about that Lansky gimmick - I bet I could get a way better edge than with my traditional stone, and faster too! Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone tried ordering cheap chink motherboards?

I need a not-too-shitty board as a quick replacement.

Works pretty well, razor sharp Opinel in less than 5 minutes.

Hey I saw someone ordered thigh highs in another thread.. How are they? I'm looking into buying me some chinky thigh highs/stockings as well

Are you a girl?

>implying girls wear those

I wish, user.

Never tried, but I am very interested.
I want to build a real chink computer:
>chink mobo
>chink 20 dollar xeon
>chink adata ram
>kingdian SSD
>fake chink GPU (dispute to get back the money)
>chink PSU (housefire confirmed)
>glue everything into cardboard box, cut I/O holes for mobo and usb
You can get decent computer for 150 dollars this way.

But desu mobo and PSU are probably cheaper and more reliable to buy used...
But 20 dollar xeon, SSD and fake GPU are legit buys, exellent price/performance

>>glue everything into cardboard box, cut I/O holes for mobo and usb

Why do you have to go full nigger with the cheapest part of the build?

>mfw my chink high socks crawl under your knee while walking

There are quite a few chink computer cases, no reason to not get one if you are making a full build.

Ohgod.jpeg

banggood.com/USB-3_1-Type-C-Male-to-USB-3_0-Type-A-Female-Adapter-Cable-For-Tablet-Cellphone-p-1020673.html

Cuz ordering comp case from chinklandia is expensive
But cardboard box from china is cheap

Does anyone have any recommendations on rgb led strips?

Do you think Chinese forums have a /eas/ generals?

Expensive American shit?

>not gluing the cardboard boxes the parts came in together for the true chink experience

Where are these pictures coming from? It's not the usual ameture style of Sup Forums meme-art.

There's a bunch of chink and brand-name mobo's on Gearbest.

>chinese IKEA lampjes

/egg/
european goods general

aliexpress.com/item/200W-Computer-Desktop-ATX-Power-Supply/32256628023.html?

>200W ATX power supply
>20 dollars free shipping
You could run no GPU setup with that...

Actually I am going to make a full chink comp build.

Having been to China, I can confirm that Chinese value non-chink brands above their own shit and if they can afford it they will buy (real) American brands.

Chinks are also REALLY good at spotting fakes. Shit that an American normie or even one of us wouldn't notice, they pick up on it immediately.

please do it
and keep us posted

enjoy your housefire

400w PSU rated 200w
at least it's honest

This.

Add some cardboard from ramen or rice.

Do fake football shirts count in /csg/? I've just ordered pic related

I ordered them last week with a pair of cat thigh highs, some stockings and a few skirts. Will definitely review them once they arrive.