Uptime thread?

Uptime thread?

is this the new desktop thread

OP you need to turn your computer off for at least an hour or at least reset it.

558 days, are you envious?

hi jordan

I've seen uptimes in years on CentOS servers before. Red Hat knows their shit.

1 hour and 16 minutes

Opera meme

You know the uptime of your network connection isn't necessarily your uptime right? If you disable/re-enable your network it will reset that timer.

If you're on a modern Windows you can look in the CPU section of the Performance tab in the task manager to find your uptime.

Else, you can have some luck running
systeminfo in your command prompt. It will list what time your machine booted. A third way is to look in the Event Viewer and look for Event ID 100 - that'll tell you when you booted.

And why is that?

All browser are a meme

However, Opera is a lightweight and built-in adblock meme.

no
because even machines need rest

What's uptime?

There were thunder storms and the power went out a few weeks ago

these threads are stupid. you can fake uptime, so there is no point.

No user, She works tirelessly for my amusement.

Long enough your UPS couldn't even make it? Yikes, in my area they get people on that shit fast.

2.5 hours. I don't really have a reason to keep my computer on when asleep so I power it off.

All computers are just carefully organized sand.

Interesting. Arc theme seems to be getting very popular as of late. How's Zenial so far?

Um there's lots of plastic and metal too.

Holy shit, just tried SSH for the first time and this shit is fucking wonderful.
Does windows has something like this?

damn, my personal record is only 24 days

Not the best, but still pretty good.

Yes, it has ssh. Windows literally includes Ubuntu now or you could get some other build of it.

Windows also includes terminal services/remote desktop which is great or you could just use a VNC server or NX server or something since it doesn't have a whole lot of commandline shit unless you install Ubuntu in it (and no the Ubuntu does not interface directly with Windows processes, though it can access your Windows files)

I fucking hate rolling updates on routers and AP's
My first AP holds the record but i'm upgrading it tomorow so it's gonna be gone.

My UPS??

What the actual fuck.

How outdated is that machine?

Plebs everywhere

Linux hostname 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.60-1+deb7u1 x86_64 GNU/Linux