/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

What chink shit are you currently waiting on to arrive?

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• More anons getting their 10c chink items delivered • user got his KZ-ATEs • People from Lithuania mass disliking csg youtubers • user puts together a chink pc part list • user’s chinkphone arrives, marked as an ‘MP5 Player’ • The remaining coupons for the 10c shit • user gets his cases for his chinkphone Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-3S-Pro-Prime-Mobile-Phone-4100mAh-Fingerprint-ID-Snapdragon-430-Octa-Core-5/311331_32682778786.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket
youtube.com/watch?v=djTGYQtPYKY
gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_117423.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based OP

Recommend a CE marked phone pls

oh look at the cuck

Try the iChingchong DoYourOwnResearchGweilo Note Pro, fhe the specs are unreal

It's a normal question bro

The general is clogged up enough with "spoonfeed me link pls" or "read the wiki for me pls" shit. Stop being lazy.

I'm normally not into 3DCG, but I'm gonna have to ask for a source on that, bro.

..so got any CE marked phones

What's the difference between the Redmi Note 3S (Pro Prime) [1] and the regular Redmi Note 3? Cursory research says that the former is an iteration on the latter, but other than one page in moonrunes on Xiaomi's site that I can't read, searches in Jewgle for the 3S just result in information about the 3. Apparently the 3S is the "international" version cousin of the 3X.

Really, what I need is a (relatively) cheap phone that can do at least HSPA+ on AT&T, but chinkphones are notoriously shit for murrikan specifications. I'm really bad at reading LTE bands and mining the information for each cellular provider, too. If the 3S isn't a stinky chinky scam to try and steal my shekels, would it work with American H+/LTE bands, or am I fucked?

I fathanded my phone and dropped it in water last week, I've been without a phone since, and the only phone I have on me, a Nokia N900, only works with T-Mobile, which is nonexistent where I live, chugs like a piece of shit, and is a no-go in terms of reasonable updates. I guess that puts me in the market for a phone, figured I'd try here first before trying anywhere else.

Fug, forgot my citation.
[1]: aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-3S-Pro-Prime-Mobile-Phone-4100mAh-Fingerprint-ID-Snapdragon-430-Octa-Core-5/311331_32682778786.html

The chipset is not the same.

Been out of the loop for a while. Are sharks still the meme card of choice by you chink-lovers?

hope so, I just ordered one today.

reminder that muricans are cancer

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."
Major General Smedley Butler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket

Blackview Omega
Thoughts?

reminder

BASED

CUBOT X17?

Any suggestions for a wireless hdmi adapter, or a long/thin cable that works?

Chromecast can't broadcast flash, so I need another way to get my screen on the TV.

> when your orders take a long time to arrive

jack ma is the next sun tzu

> jack ma on /csg/

Jack ma out for the night

The goods is in the sorry.

you have been visited by the skeletor of good deal and customs evasion

reply with thank mr ali or your chink shit will be stuck in shipping hell for all eternity

Which sellers will pass your chinkshit off as $10 mp5 players to customs?

most of them as long as you ask

If anyone is on miui and has weird display issues in bright light I suggest turning the contrast to standard rather than auto. Fixed it for me.

they usually do it without you asking.

I don't think a seller has ever put the real value of a item on the package.

>What chink shit are you currently waiting on to arrive?

Hopefully the tracker is not chink'd about 2 days ago that my redmeme not 3 pro is dispatched towards our country.

It should arrive by tomorrow.

I hope I won't get fucked by customs.

I always saw pistons shilled here before what is the new cheap IEM to be?

>The remaining coupons for the 10c shit:
>www.gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_247300.html
>coupon: OFFER1 or GBLADLE
It only goes down to 99c for me.
Am I doing something wrong?

The ladle was never 10c, it was always a bit more expensive even with the code. Still a good price, those things are meme'd everywhere in the media and make good gifts for normies.

There's a few different ones, the Dirty Reviews guy made a video on some cheapo ones a while back.

youtube.com/watch?v=djTGYQtPYKY

I really would like to get it but sadly my self control is stronger than my impulse to get it.

The way the coupons work is that if the price is over x then it takes a set amount off of the price, so if you're using a different currency (AUD for me) then it only takes less than half of the price off.

One of the items I wanted to get was something like $1.60 and the coupon read that it costed over 81c so it took 71c off of the total price, for a total cost of $0.89.

If you are using a different currency change to USD to fix the bug. When you go to pay it withdraws USD from my PayPal anyway.

Shoo shoo stinky chinky

To add to my post you have to buy all the items separately because you can only apply one coupon at a time.

I noticed that.
shame tho.

I only bought the microUSB adapter because of it. Otherwise I would surely have gotten nessie.

Coupons are still working for me, there's still time friendo.

www.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_261098.html

Is this really not compatible with windows 10? How can it be compatible with 7 but not with 10?

Where to buy 9-10" diameter molded geometric shapes that are 1 part isocyanate to about 1 part polyetheramine?

Don't forget to go through the Gearbest app for final purchases, it auto applies a 5%-10% discount on top of the existing price for a lot if not most items, even with the coupon applied. I got a few pounds off some Superlux compared to the website price through the app.

Same applies for the Ali app, they go even heavier with the mobile only discounts.

How retarded are you?

>it auto applies a 5%-10% discount on top of the existing price for a lot if not most items, even with the coupon applied
When does it do this?

I'm at the checkout in the app and the price is still showing as the same price that the webpage has.

My Teclast X80 Power Golden has been processing for a whole week now.

What do?

It only applies to some items currently, what I do is add anything I want to my GB wishlist and quickly glance across both the app and desktop site before buying. For instance at a glance right now a buyfag figure I want on Gearbest is £5.50 on the desktop site and £5.08 on the app. With good boy points shaving off 30% that's a nice saving. Ali mobile deals are often deeper and have a little phone icon next to the price to show it is app only.

Why is there no GayBest app for iOS?

Wait one week more

"Your tablet is in the sorry"

Is there a website that auto redirects you to the latest CSG?

Mi Box? Or some cheap Android TV?

chinkshit.com but doesnt always redirect you to the latest one... most of the time it works

>if we stay inside china and are protected by the great firewall, we'll have success within china
truly inspirational
what the fuck is this trying to say

Fuckin' smartpost... My GB order is still not here. It's at the post office. It's now taken 4 business days to move from Indianapolis, IN to Peoria, IL. It's only a 3 hour drive!

Bookmark Christ, fucking newfags

How do you guys find out about 10c deals and how long they last? Not everyone can access /csg/ all the time.

I was thinking we should have a Pushbullet channel, or email notifications, or any other app (Telegram group, Discord, anything).

What do you guys say?

It says it won't work with windows 10 in the comments, is is that of a stupid question to ask if that's true, and why?

Don't worry, I ordered my shit on 15th of june and yesterday(5th of july) only departed to the country of destination.

NEVER use czech post

I'm actually ALSO in that boat. I have another package I ordered on June 13th. This is the first and only shipping update so far:
June 28, 2016 , 3:09 pm
Acceptance
CZECH REPUBLIC

Coupons are posted here and there. The sites they're gathered on are riddled with ads and there are many outdated ones. /csg/ is actually a reliable source for coupons since anons filter them out and only give you ones that work (no ads too).

I didn't even get any package updates until it left china.

It makes me so mad, this is unacceptable.

>no ads on Sup Forums

fucking pieces of shit...
Belgium post takes 10 days from china to my post office, and czech post takes 20 days only to dispatch it.

I'm thinking of chinking the chinks and saying I never got the package

flash doesn't work on android anymore and I want to put a laptop's screen on the TV. (because it has multiple outputs for a set of mixing decks)

Not have another device.

>tfw scared of buying shit from gaybeast and then it goes on sale with 999% discount after paying

would that work?

I already know about that. I just want to save one click.

The /csg/ discord in the OP already has a hot deals page with all the coupons and deals posted as well as other non-chink deals. The 10c items are old memes at this point, they were posted on the 15th-19th of June and were active way before then for the Ruskis. It's a miracle any of the coupons still work.

>He doesn't use adblock

If you used adblock, there would be no ads on the Russian coupon sites either. Try thinking at least once in a while.

There's an affiliate&tracking link you're required to visit to reveal the coupon. You literally can't even see the coupons with adblock, and without it you're getting cancer.

>I didn't even get any package updates until it left china.
Your seller didn't tell you in advance? I wouldn't even bother babysitting a chink package (unless it's something expensive) as you'll be doing it for weeks.

I feel like this general is dying due to a severe lack of new memes. Outside of the main shit like mixza sd cards, xiaomi, and misc tablets, everything is cheap poorly manufactured crap.

C'mon guys step it up. All the new forced meme shit is crap:
>Piston airs are not as good as hybrids and are risky to buy since they only fit certain ears
>Zsuns sound cool until you realize they're pointless
>Mixza Zebras and the generic dinosaur SD cards are expensive or priced the same as name brands which defeats the purpose of chink sd cards in the first place
>All the new xiaomi shit is dumb. Like why the fuck would I pay $50 for a shitty fan just because I can control it with my phone

Need neeeeeeewwwww meeeemeeeesss

I got a Tomo 18650 battery bank/charger last week that is fucking awesome. It even shows charge current on the very nice LCD display. I got it for 13$ from the gay beasty. I strongly recommend people who are trying to fill out their next GB order to grab one. You could use it to charge 4 18650s and it will show the charge state for each individually, or you can use it as a battery bank. It charges off micro USB, and has two USB ports on it. One is 2A max and one is 1A max.

This package was delivered the fastest ever. It is a multi cam boonie hat (interestingly named a bonnie hat) from Emerson Gear maker of tactical products in china.

The construction is good (a couple of stitches are off here and there). The air flow thingies are metal. The plastic parts are solid. This hat is actually like double the price of other boonie hats on ali. You can tell it is better because it has the velcro fastening thing at the top. It's still less than half the price on ali than other resellers or rebadgers in other parts of the world. Would recommend.

hate to ask..

What's the cheapest place to get a Redmi 3 Pro? What are shipping times like?

Are there any other 5" or less budget phones I should consider or should I pull the trigger on this?

>check 17track on 19th of June
>Your item is leaving Brussels, destination UK, delivery in 2-8 days approx
>Chinese tracking stopped there
>ohboy.webm
>get excited every time I hear the postman
>still nothing
>try to complain
>"please to be patient dear friend"
>forcing myself to wait
Babysitting the chink packages is the worst thing you can do, let it go and it'll be like a Christmas present when it finally turns up

Best bluetooth headphones from china? Bluedio been recomended but people say it breaks easily

Pls help

Have you bought any other tactical shit from aliexpress? (Same user from yesterday)

As much as I hate them, the youtube reviewers serve a purpose of popularising new memes since most memes die when a thread 404s. Without Dirty Reviews no one would care about sharks. They've all been quiet as of late though.

>needing to exist on Sup Forums for the sake of le epin may-mays

I've been... contemplating doing this as well. I run a garage / shop YT channel and... I don't think it's compatible with cheap Chinese shit. Might start a new channel though for it. Undecided so far.

living in south africa, for me its best to ignore what I purchased and write it off as a loss before hand. If it doesnt take 60+ days to arrive the workers in the post office will pinch it. Anything over $15 I aramex in.

There are some $25 Razer Deathadders on Aliexpress. In some of the YouTube reviews they say it's fine and even activate the product on the razer warrenty page.

Is it worth getting these? Are there any good chink mice?

What are my options for chink earphones?

Same answer as yesterday. This was the first of a couple of packages that are coming in. If they all arrive in the next few weeks, I'll have picks of a hard shell, a fleece hoodie, pants, and a pouch. Now we wait...

These dice give a good suggestion
gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_117423.html

To those who purchased stomach cancer mangosteen juice, how did it taste and where can I buy it?

Shit, I didn't realize that you were the same guy from yesterday. Sorry my memory is terrible.

Help pls

That's okay. Let's hope all the packages arrive safely.

gotta love Sup Forums.
the mods removed my anti-murican posts.