Post up your collection of mods, addons, extensions, whatever...

Post up your collection of mods, addons, extensions, whatever, that makes this collection of YouTube morons more enjoyable to watch.

Mine are (i'm using firefox)...

1. YouTube+ Userscript
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9932-youtube

Holy shit I love this Userscript. It totally de-fuckifies YT, by adding pop-out window when scrolling comments, gridding search results and sub channels, disabling autoplay up next, plus a bunch more configurable options.

2. YouTube Cinema Mode
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/10417-youtube-cinema-mode

Another Userscript you can't live without. It autohides YT's searchbar, and automatically fits the player to maximum screen real estate.

If you use this with the YouTube+ userscript, make sure you have "Fit to page in theater mode ?" option in YouTube+ unticked, otherwise they'll conflict.

That's it, those are the two mods I use, and they make YT a pure pleasure to browse.

Other urls found in this thread:

userstyles.org/styles/101409/youtube-dark-grey
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9932-youtube
github.com/ParticleCore/Particle
github.com/YePpHa/YouTubeCenter/wiki/Developer-Version
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mods that youtube make it better

ya, i was too lazy to come up with a decent image. oh well, next time.

I installed NewPipe because I wanted to play a Youtube video with the phone screen off, but it doesn't work. Do I have to do something else?

Never heard of NewPipe, but if your phone is rooted, then you can install the Xposed Framework, and then install the "YouTube Background Playback" module. Then you can play YT vids with the screen off or using other apps and shit.

Here we go again with the shiling

You need to open a video and tap on the headphones icon in the action bar to have the audio play on the background.

Just open it in your browser

I use this: userstyles.org/styles/101409/youtube-dark-grey
and this: greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9932-youtube

NewPipe is trash. People fell for the persistent BG playback hype. Just use Firefox for YT background play. Works on all other videos/audio too.

Magic Actions anyone ?

YouTube Plus AKA "Particle"
github.com/ParticleCore/Particle

I've been using it for a few months and it's pretty nice. Doesn't feel bloated and hasn't broken from any site updates in the whole time. Screenshot related.

Yeah, it's totally possible that people (most likely the devs themselves) are shilling for their add-on, but threads like this are still nice because there are a bunch of options to choose from, and I like knowing all the options.

Download pvstar+ its great but google banned its from play store so just google it and you can download the apk

... just looked at OPs link and noticed it's the same as what I posted

o well

I tried installing YouTube center from userscripts or whatever on chrome but it just won't work. What do?

Of course it doesn't work, it was last updated two years ago.

Any better alternatives?

Greesemonkey + viewtube is all you need

>open f-droid
>download webtube
>????
>FRONTEND WITH BACKGROUND PLAY AND DOWNLOADING

Install the dev version from Github.
github.com/YePpHa/YouTubeCenter/wiki/Developer-Version

h.265ify
adblock

basicly all you need

>h.265ify

Think you meant h.264ify, dumbass. Hardware decoding of h.265 content doesn't really happen just yet, nor does YouTube use h.265 either.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

>what is youtube-dl + MPV

>all this butthurt over a typo
Hello, reddit.

what is youtube

>adblock
wew lad

and here I was thinking I was the only one who did that