What extensions are you guys currently using?

What extensions are you guys currently using?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5iw9qHba
gyazo.com/a5603dca4b5293f6e08b0ed1e13080d8
gyazo.com/3a0b0e8bef5a1af422e310e3c800cec9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

https everywhere
ublock origin
stylish
mega
penis enlargement extension

Is Ublock better than Adblock?

Yes

üBlock origin
Privacy badger
Https everywhere
(And I have third party cookies disabled)

>Chromecast
>Sticky notes
>New tab redirect
>Stylish
>Ublock origin
>Facebook unseen
>Cecil lecture downloader

How so? And are those extensions available on Chrome? Or Firefox omly?

>New tab redirect
What do?

Redirects to a different site from whatever is set to your new tab shortcut/button. I.e I set it to a webpage I made instead of it being that shitty default homepage for chrome...

It uses considerably less RAM. And yeah they are available on Firefox too.

uBlock
HTTPS Everywhere
Greasemonkey
Stylish
New tab homepage

BetterStop
Context Search
Decentraleyes
DevEdition theme enabler
Google Redirects Fixer
Greasemonkey
HTTPS-Everywhere
Menu Filter
No Resource URI Leak
Open WitH
Reddit Enhancement Suite
Secret Agent
Stop Fingerprinting
TotalSpoof
uBlock Origin
uMatrix
Undo Close Tab Replacement
Add to Search Bar
FEBE
Privacy Settings
Skip adf.ly skip!!

uBlock Origin
NoScript
Watch With mpv
Flashgot
Greasemonkey
Refer Control
Reddit Enhancement Suite
Various Twitch Extensions

Cool, and what so bad about it? With a theme it looks pretty fucking nice.

Well I have 16GB of RAM, and never use above 8 so I guess i'm fine. Are there better reasons to switch?
What extensions are a must have? I don't want to slow down my browser.

Why so many? Holy shit. Which are actually truly needed?

Replace Adblock with Ublock O, it's way more efficient.

Decentraleyes is also a nice little extension that might just make certain websites faster.

Oh, and HTTPS everywhere. Everything else is not really necessary.

Thanks dude! What does HTTPS everywhere do?

I'm It's not that many. uBlock for obvious reasons, noscript for security/privacy, Refer control for anti-adblock blocking/privacy, RES since it makes reddit better, watch with MPV lets me watch youtube videos in mpv rather than on the shitty, battery eating website, etc.

Only uBlock, NoScript, Refer Control, and Grease Monkey are what i consider mandatory.

It forces https (or encrypted connections) on sites that support it. It's nice for privacy.

Sorry that i'm such a noob at these extensions haha, but what do NoScript, Refer Control, and Grease Monkey do?

Do a lot of sites support it?

NoScript blocks all Javascript on pages until I whitelist it.

Refer Control lets me pick whether a site can see where i came from.

Grease Monkey allows me to use various scripts.

Most do.

I can't really give examples, but most modern websites do support it.

Yeah, but notice the alphabetical order. I copied the list from about:support.
>Add to Search Bar
>FEBE
>Privacy Settings
>Skip adf.ly skip!!
These I leave disabled until when I need them.

I find my own creation more aesthetically pleasing.

Is it just me or is it hard finding these in the Chrome Extensions, can't find anything official.
Are there any specific sites that require Javascript? That easily exploitable piece of shit.

Post picture

>Skip adf.ly skip!!
This one will come in handy for certain situations.

I mainly use it to hold my bookmarks instead of it being under the search bar..

Does HTTPS everywhere slow down browser speed? I noticed that it is slowed it down a bit, don't know if it's just me.

How the fuck did you do this? That is fucking cool mane.

If you know even the slightest bit of html you can make this site.
It's not that hard buddo

I know nothing of html, do you also host your own server? Maybe you can share the source code or some shit.
How do you edit the links?

>NoScript
Grandpa get with the times.

You forgot me:

Anything better?

Umatrix? You're already using ublock so why not that too?

Matrix, user..

Lol, why would I use that over No script?

Basically the same thing as NoScript huh?

Your loss.

I'm curious to what the difference is.

>worse version of noscript
>less reputable
>Why would I use that

>Hurr Durr, ur loss if U no UZ it XD

If you are going to shill that crap then at least try to be believable about it.

sup noscript dev

>more granular than noscript
>more scope than noscript
>less of a pain in the ass than noscript

Is it difficult to use? Don't know if I would get the hang of it.

That's a really weird fucking question to ask given you're using noscript. Yes it took me a lot less time to know my way around umatrix than it took me with noscript. Plus it supports noscript rules now so you can literally just import your noscript backup into it.

Not him...

>doesn't even blacklist by default
LEL

Now fuck off unless you have some real proof that it is better.

For example show me how to block google everywhere other than Sup Forums.

ublock origin flashgot httpseverywhere greasemonkey

>flashgot
What?

Sorry, went out. But here's a link to the source of my webpage if anyone wants to tinker with it.
pastebin.com/5iw9qHba

Thanks mane. I just wish I knew how to edit and shit and make it work for me.

>how to block google everywhere other than Sup Forums
God, I honestly believed you were just trying to get a rise out of me by spouting blatantly false crap so I tried to not bite what I assumed to be bait, but looks like you really are retarded.

You're an idiot. I am asking you how to block EVERYTHING by default. Google was just an example. No one is going to go through and do that shit for every site in existence.

Part of what makes no script so great is that everything is blocked by default unless you specifically white list it. Holy fuck, you can't really be that retarded, can you?

I added a couple comments if it helps. If you don't have a text editor you could otherwise just use notepad to edit the file

What do you mean? Thanks bro, I just don't know if I could get it running, I wish I could. I would need some type of help.

>I am asking you how to block EVERYTHING by default

>block EVERYTHING by default
Is this damage control? Noscript can't even do that.

Okay, how do you make it so that is the default configuration for everyone that every downloads the extension?

Nigga wut? No script has everything blocked by default. The only ones that are allowed to run are the ones you specifically whitelist.

Noscript blocks CSS? Images? Cookies? .mp4 files?

Did you hit your head?

>Literally save it as a .html file and place it into a folder.
>Add a wallpaper to that folder and open the file in notepad.
>Then change the name of the THIS.png to the name of the wallpaper you saved.
>Close and save. Double click on your new edited file.
>Bingo bango you've got your website up and running

Are you retarded?

ME:
>Most guns comes unloaded by default.

You:
>But can you shave your mustache with it?!!!

You are literally this retarded.

You just click along from 'cookies' to 'other' holy shit.

Yea but I need to edit the sites and the names of the columns.

Also is the site hosted on the computer?

Yes

I installed it, haven't noticed a difference.
I did however find this, and i'm curious to know what tab it is.

kek

Yeah, no server required. The new tab direct redirects the new tab page for chrome to the location of the saved file.

You can easily edit the name and links through trial and error if you have absolutely no idea.
Just look down the name that is associated with the links. i.e ctrl + F /sci/ and see what happens if you change the link and the name.

Goodluck!

Thanks bro, I appreciate that. One last thing, to make it my homepage, what do?

HTTPs everywhere does take a bit of RAM but yeah can't live without brah

Every single time umatrix passes one more of your retarded "tests" you say "are you retarded?" and promptly move the goalpost yet again (don't even deny this, your efforts i.e. "th-that's not actually what was referring to, it's this other thing!" are transparent as fuck). This butthurt is hilarious. Right now you're arguing about how the config comes out of the box (which shouldn't really matter because as I've already said you can import noscript rulesets into umatrix).

You clearly have no interest in umatrix. You're just here to "prove" that noscript is somehow superior by setting whatever arbitrary, random criteria under which you think noscipt would likely come out on top, probably so you can save your ego or something.

Yea that is true, do you think it can cause this tho

If you're using chrome just get the file location
of where you saved the .html and copy paste it
in settings.
>like this: gyazo.com/a5603dca4b5293f6e08b0ed1e13080d8

And for new tab redirect you do the same and paste it in there:
>like dis: gyazo.com/3a0b0e8bef5a1af422e310e3c800cec9

My test never changed. Right from the start it was "block shit by default until it is white listed". That hasn't changed. Your ad hominem and goal post moving won't change that. It's painfully obvious that you are just trying to shill this shit.

shift + escape inside chrome to open the inbuilt task manager. It has details on which tab/extension is hogging memory. It's pretty cool if you ask me.

You learn something new every day...

>ad hominem
What ad hominem?

>"block shit by default until it is white listed"
Block what shit? I fucking showed you how to block literally EVERYTHING except for text, which is much more than noscript, already. What the fuck more are you even looking for?

Haha that is cool, Thanks mane. I close some tabs and it seems like the issue is fixed.

So what was causing it?

I want it to block everything that it can block, by default, on install, the second it is installed.

That should be the standard. Everything is blocked until it is white-listed, period.

And no that I don't care that noscript doesn't cockblock the dog from fucking your mom every Wednesday like he has for the past (insert your age here) year because that is not what I installed it to block. It blocks what I need it to, and it blocks all of that shit from every source by default.

This UMatrix shit seems to allow any first party shit by default. Just enjoy your drive by ransom ware because you happened to go on a site that was hosting it directly.

Is this serious? It already does that, uMatrix blocks everything except CSS and images by default.

Don't be stupid. It allows images and CSS in general by default (including non-first party). It allows EVERTHING first party by default.

My fucking sides. Have you ever had a look at noscript's default whitelist, fuckface?

>For example show me how to block google everywhere other than Sup Forums.

>I want it to block everything that it can block, by default, on install, the second it is installed.
>
>That should be the standard. Everything is blocked until it is white-listed, period.

>My test never changed

HAHAHAHAHA. You're literally lying through your teeth at this point.

Is ghostery bad?

I forgot it allowed everything first party, the more sensible default. You're right, it doesn't block EVRYTHING by default. You can change that in 3 clicks. Still better than NoScript.

Dude, google is a perfect example. That shit is everywhere. What would you have used as an example?

That's not sensible in the slightest, and it completely negates the main benefit of using something like noscript.

He's so fucking obviously desperate to prove noscript is superior by whatever means he's literally bitching about the default config which takes one click to change right now.

>example
LOL that's what you're framing it as now? Your old criteria has literally nothing to do with your new one. How does whitelisting google on Sup Forums.org have anything to do with out-of-the-box configs? Please explain in depth without resorting to insults and gaslighting. I'd really love you see you go through mental gymnastics to string them two together.

Simple. Noscript blocks it by default, but it is an all or nothing thing. If UMatrix blocked it by default (even as a first party) but you could then white-list it on a singly site then you might have a point about umatrix being useful. Google was just used as a convenient example because it has it's hands in everything, including Sup Forums. Since we are both on here, google and Sup Forums make good examples because we are both familiar with them.

>inb4: the shill claims to have never heard of Google

You would look me in the eye and lie about not regularly enabling the first party scripts when using NoScript?

Are you retarded? Of course I would enable them on sites I trusted. I didn't just automatically enable them on every site I ever visted. That's the fucking difference.

First, thank you for sharing
Second, I truly admire your patience.

You did nothing to explain why the fuck you even demanded a HOW-TO on blocking scripts if your point really was that umatrix's defaults are unacceptable. First you ask for user interaction, then you say user interaction isn't what matters.

4/10 that's the best I can do for you. You didn't even do any mental gymnastics; you only dodged the question.

We've already established you're the retard here.

Admit it, you're always enabling first party scripts on everything because everything uses those scripts to make the page presentable/usable.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. When I saw all first party shit was unblocked by default, I thought maybe I had miss-clicked an option during install.

shh, adults are talking.

AutoScroll
Custom Redirects
Enhanced Steam
HTTPS Everywhere
Magic Actions for YouTube
Reddit Enhancement Suite
Stylish
Tampermonkey
uBlock Origin
Wappalyzer

>Magic Actions for YouTube
>Reddit Enhancement Suite
What do?

>still evading the question
Please explain why the fuck you even demanded a HOW-TO on blocking scripts if your point really was that umatrix's defaults are unacceptable, thanks.

ublock origin
awesome screenshot
rikaikun
tampermonkey

Like I said. I thought that "I" had made a mistake. I didn't think such a stupid mistake would have been by design.

Feel free to keep pushing this red herring though, now that you know you have lost.

>shh, adults are talking.

Adults can be retarded too. e.g. you.

If you can make uMatrix block everything by default with 3 clicks and it allows you to block much more and more specifically than NoScript why would you ever use NoScript?

See:
>ME:
>>Most guns comes unloaded by default.
>
>You:
>>But can you shave your mustache with it?!!!
>
>You are literally this retarded.

Because I only use either of them to block scripts. I don't care that I can't shave my face with my pistol. That's not why I bought it. In the same way, I don't give a fuck that um can block images because that's not why I would use it or no script. Bloat != better.