YooCare and Ransomware

So i got a virus/ransomware on my phone that impersonates International Cyber Security Protection Alliance and asks me to pay them or face jail. I googled this and came to "YooCare", who apparently has a "fix guarantee", for a price..

Does anyone know if YooCare is legit and can be trusted? I've never heard of them before, but then again i've never had a virus before either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q23KvYy-CzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>International Cyber Security Protection Alliance

lmao

just do a factory reset on your phone

I don't know how

> getting randsomware on your phone

EXDEEEE

Yeah i don't know what happened. I went to rule34.paheal.net last night for a quick fap, woke up to CP allegations and a bricked phone

youtube.com/watch?v=q23KvYy-CzA

>rule34.paheal.net
This has to be a joke

>android

Well it's not.

Thanks, but it doesn't work. I managed to activate safemode and reseting it manually though, hopefully it will work.

Posting from phone, thank you

>Does anyone know if YooCare is legit and can be trusted?
Obviously it isn't.

There's no way you could get ransomware on android unless you install those sexy_bikini.apk

So the malicious ransomware directed you to YouCare? Why wouldn't you think they they're the same entity?

No the ransomware just told me to pay. Then i googled "how to remove" etc and YooCare was the first result.

there's this new ransomware remover for android called gen2

lmao you're a fucking retard
>hmm i have to enable untrusted source app installation to view this image? neato1

OP is literally 10 years old.

>ONLY 56$ bro, for some BS
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I would wipe my HDD from BIOS rather then pay that shit.

Kill yourself, retard.

>lagdroid
top kek

The Apple iPhone 6S Plus doesn't have this problem.

these threads.. every day. are they real? are people really finding Sup Forums after having their shit infected?

the idea that someone can come here and not know how to deal with a virus seems unreal

Itoddlers shouldn't be browsing this thread. Especially since they don't even know how to navigate their own files system also
>Poo in loo