/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

What chink shit are you currently waiting on to arrive?

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
user has solution for miui display issues with brightness user got a boonie hat and did a review user's despair after trying to get normie friends into chink shopping Review of cheap action camera another user bought user got a knife and did a review Torches and 0.1$ stuff for user Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/survival-eme.../pp_16234.html
gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_188818.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_261098.html
gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_189793.html
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_241630.html
gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_247300.html
gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_104879.html
gearbest.com/key-chains/pp_337601.html
gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_202874.html
gearbest.com/hand-tools/pp_157832.html
gearbest.com/screwdriver-...pp_265250.html
gearbest.com/screwdriver/pp_265250.html
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_306291.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Rubber-Huge-Extra-XL-Large-Size-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-Locked-For-Optical-Trackball-Laser-Mouse/32612863692.html
amazon.co.uk/SPEEDLINK-Wireless-2400dpi-Optical-Five-Button/dp/B0199SSQO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHOO SHOO
STINKY CHINKY

First for mousepads that cost less than what they cost to ship.

do you have link/coupon for the cheap flashlight from this? also, does it come with batteries?

Here's ther knife review that's broken in OP.

and the second greentext story:

No, it wasn't a coupon. It was a flash sale

Been needing a new router so went all with a xiaomi mi router 3 and some xiaomi wifi amplifiers. Also bought a Asus AC55 because my netgear receiver is getting old. Spent 60 bucks in total on gearbest, hoping they work well

The OS is Chinese by the way

>Keyboard has backlight looking like a rainbow
>no way to change colors or make the whole keyboard one color

WHY EVEN MAKE THIS THING? DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUY IT?

Let me guess, Warwolf?

I can deal with that, 20 bucks for a router that is a supposedly amazing deal hardware wise is cool. I have the piston 3's and the hybrid drivers which have done me well from them, so here's to hoping

wish you could get openwrt or ddwrt on it

Try the fn button + f keys

Isnt that thing 100Mbit only

Yeah the ethernet port is. I live in a big house with other people so running a wire is no go for me

Those too, yeah. But this cheap RGB wanabee thing is all over with chink keyboards.
You got me wrong, I didn't fall for the meme. I was looking at reviews only to find out that many keyboards don't allow you to change colors. (don't even have an fn key)

btw, link me to it if you know of any non-mechanical keyboard with backlight that doesn't look like a rainbow or can be changed to a univeral color.

I just tested the torches, one of them is odd. While zoomed in I can see the actual led and the light is cold, the other instead is more warm and can zoom out much more

My mi router settings are in English.

How good are those chink sdcards?

buy a shark

Generally they range from perfect and great to shitty scam products.
The key is getting a a good one.
Mixza, LD donuts, and at least microdrive are all good.
Just stay away from 'Samsung' and other attempts to seem like they're non-chink brands

Can I have something to reference that against

My shipment from Goybest was delayed because "the flight was delayed" and I have to wait another 1-2 weeks for my Redmeme Note 3 Pro....

That fake tracking site sky56.cn said my goods had already arrived in the London Sorting Centre, but I've been told that website is confirmed fake.

Is there a way I can get some Good Boy Points out of this wait?

You can flash an English firmware easily enough. It's version 2.8.91 iirc

You can put openWRT on it but people have reported reduced signal strength with it so I've not bothered

No, sky56 is actually pretty legit. Customs takes over 2 weeks to let my packages through though.

Yeah contact support instead of asking us.

The packages are real but the tracking is not legit.

I've got my Ruizu X02 and it's a great little player except for one thing: The lock/unlock function is shit, you have to do it 3 times to unlock. Is there a way to change it or some other software?

Look what came today

Some faggot on Sup Forums is spamming about the Oukitel k10000. I looked at it and it seems reasonable priced for what it is. Is it legit?

mouth cancer?

What's with all the toothbrushes, planning getting pozzed up sometime soon?

hope not

I bought one of those cards and it turned out to actually be 2GB instead of 64. Never trust the chinese

no. they are cheap. 20 pieces for 5,50€. 20 pieces cost 50€ in my country

Can confirm, happened to me too. It was a floppy disk

No you didn't, pissphone

Those cheap hobby knives are god-tier

I've been looking at getting some of these cause those heads are expensive as fuck.

If definitely boil them though if I were you

Yeah, pretty nice phone. Kinda heavy though, 320 grams. If you plan on playing games with it, it has the best battery life any phone could offer right now but the weight doesn't really make ideal for certain situations.

I have it and my hands get kinda tired when I'm using it on the bed for example.

Wat

What's this?

Plus the expensive european ones don't even come with a healthy dose of carcinogens included. Sure I'd only have to pay almost 2€ more for a set that is in line with European health standards, but then I'd have to manually dip all of them into asbestos instead of having it already applied. Based chinkies.

Measures read/write speed of cards.

Let us know how they compare to the originals

I've just tested one and it fits good, works and the brush is "hard". (Wich is good.) They don't even smell like cancer.
I don't think boiling is good. Maybe some cancer plastic particles will be released. But I will wash them with soap. I think they will be fine.

Stop that.

You bought shit fake cards from eBay. Real Sharks aren't fake, stupid idiot.

no, I mean which card?

Thanks

>filename

I've actually used that exact same brand of toothbrush heads before.
The worst thing about them is that they have like a 50% fail rate within a week- IE half fail within the week.
However, the other half last long enough to wear the bristles down.
I bought them from a reseller at amazon

The wiki says this

>The advantage of Paypal or Alipay is that you won't be sharing your CC details with random Chinese sellers

Isn't this kinda wrong? It makes it sound like aliexpress gives CC info to vendors.

what's the thinking on buying chinkshit razorblades that you're actually going to apply to your own actual face?

Whatever excuse makes you and your shill general feel better

Well alipay IS aliexpress.
The thing is using paypal and alipay reduces the number of chinks (say if you're buying from gearbest, ali, banggood, gaybeast, dx, etc) you give your cc details to

What the fuck is pissphone?

I bought a 64GB shark and it turned out to be a CD-ROM in a cardboard slip made to look like a shark. Never again!

Long story short a shitposter who was characteristic in his denial of chink sd cards, sharks in particular.

post proofs or be branded a pissphone.

Alipay doesn't give the CC info to vendors, they only transfer the money to the seller once the item is marked as received by the buyer. It keeps a level of distance between you and the seller, Ali is the middle man who solves all disputes by stomping on the seller when you have a problem. You never directly deal with the vendors financially and they never know more than your address.

Some butthurt apple fag came here and said chink stuff are garbage because his Iphone could survive being dropped in a toilet full of piss. Why he started to shitpost was probably because he had spent 600$ more on his iPhone than a chink phone being better.

I don't know about that...I still have it in my cart.

Here's a repost of the compilation of Gaybest codes that user posted a few days ago, only a few work now. Number four is the flashlight.

1)gearbest.com/survival-eme.../pp_16234.html
Code - kukri
2)gearbest.com/survival-eme.../pp_16234.html
Code - GBJBP
3)gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_188818.html
Code - GBJBPT or JRHYA
4)gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html - flashlight
Code - Q5WF
5)gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_261098.html
Code - GB28U
6)gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_189793.html
Code - pinkie
7)gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_241630.html
Code - DMUSB
8)gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_247300.html
Code - OFFER1 or GBLADLE 9)gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_104879.html
Code - CU[spoiler][/spoiler]CKOO-EGG 10)gearbest.com/key-chains/pp_337601.html
Code - JRWSR
11)gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_202874.html
Code- DEVRZZ
12)gearbest.com/hand-tools/pp_157832.html
Code - HDDDKS 13)gearbest.com/screwdriver-...pp_265250.html
Code - GHJADL or HDSKCA

Now you guys scared me. I'm anyway a person who is scared to get cancer from plastics or breathing in something toxic and I don't like to drink from plastic bottles. Just fuck you. I will use them.

No more chinkshit for canucks.

>I don't know about that...I still have it in my cart.
Didn't know that, I bought it (at the same price if I remember correctly) when it was on a flash sale

Yeah ok. The thing is that the wiki makes it sound like you're giving out CC info when you aren't using Alipay. Like, when you pay with a credit card on aliexpress.

Canada, why u hate everything asian.
Oh wait....

that is correct
that's why you should use alipay

AliExpress only uses Alipay really so that's impossible, you pay Alipay, it goes into a holding state, the order goes to the vendor, they mail it to you, you mark it as received, vendor gets paid by Ali, not you. It works really well and I don't know anybody who has had problems getting a refund other than when you need to provide video evidence of a fault which can take a while to be looked at.

The flash sale price was the same as with the coupon so the code was useless then but if the flash sale ended I guess the code is worth using now

based JT does it again
the absolute madperson

no its not idiots its uses alipay automatically.

200cc for my GY6 qaud
dont now how but i only orderd it 10 days ago very fast delivery to the Nederlands

Still, the wiki needed a clarification. Edited it, hope it's a bit better now.

100 dolars so fucking cheap

Is it? What do parts for such things cost elsewhere?

tell us how it preforms when you test it out.

for any interested,
it took aliexpress 12 days to look at my appeal from the time I submitted my identification
I redacted pretty much everything, including
>the picture on my ID
>the ID number on my ID
>the number (except the last 4 digits) and the cv2 on my credit card
>my purchase history, except the purchases made on Ali from my credit card statement
>every other piece of information on my credit card statement except for my name and the last 4 digits

and the appeal was accepted

Appeal for what? Also good luck with your new Chinese clone in Uzbekistan

I need some comfy headphones for my pc, with decent sound quality. Preferably with no mic (because headset microphones are usually shit).

And a microphone that isn't huge but has decent quality.

once in a while aliexpress will target you, cancel all your orders and require you to "appeal" this decision by submitting identification to them
until you do so, they will cancel all orders you make

If you pay your postal workers, they win

This only happens if you're using a prepaid card like a faggot or are underage.

OK, thanks for letting us know.

I tidied a little up and repaired a link just for the future.

1)gearbest.com/survival-eme.../pp_16234.html
Code - kukri
2)gearbest.com/survival-eme.../pp_16234.html
Code - GBJBP
3)gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_188818.html
Code - GBJBPT or JRHYA
4)gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html – flashlight RECOMMENDED
Code - Q5WF
5)gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_261098.html
Code - GB28U
6)gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_189793.html
Code - pinkie
7)gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_241630.html RECOMMENDED
Code - DMUSB
8)gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_247300.html
Code - OFFER1 or GBLADLE
9)gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_104879.html >not working anymore
Code - CU[spoiler][/spoiler]CKOO-EGG
10)gearbest.com/key-chains/pp_337601.html >not working anymore
Code - JRWSR
11)gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_202874.html RECOMMENDED
Code- DEVRZZ
12)gearbest.com/hand-tools/pp_157832.html > not working anymore
Code - HDDDKS
13)gearbest.com/screwdriver/pp_265250.html > not working anymore
Code - GHJADL or HDSKCA A

what future most of them do not work. I am supersized any of them work, they are so old.

He also said shark sd cards only last one week and makes multiple posts pretending his shark died after a few days then samefags to himself with similar stories. If you see a picture of a guy holding a shark card with censored piss fingers, that's Pissphone.

How

:o
Oh Sup Forums , what could this be ?

yeah, no

dildo

Could it be, is it finally here ?

>place order monday last week at GB
>it arrives today
I'm a #GearMissle now

Superlux HD681EVO
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_306291.html

Fuck yes, its my mousepad.

I wasnt expecting much but the quality is really good, colors are a little bit off but not so much that im annoyed. I can only spot one imperfection, a white spot the size of about 3 pixels.

I had this made by a store that I'll link below, I ordered a mousepad and before I paid asked them if they could do custom print, they agreed to do it (no extra charge) and I've received the mousepad in a little under 3 weeks.

I went for 900x300x3 mm which cost me $12,60, pretty good deal imo.

aliexpress.com/item/New-Rubber-Huge-Extra-XL-Large-Size-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-Locked-For-Optical-Trackball-Laser-Mouse/32612863692.html

>not the Xiaomi XL Mousepad

pretty gay thbq

Did anyone ever try this mouse?
amazon.co.uk/SPEEDLINK-Wireless-2400dpi-Optical-Five-Button/dp/B0199SSQO0

It's not chink shit but it's so obscure it might as well be. I'm on a tight budget and need a mouse + keyboard, but I'm trying to figure out all my options before resorting to some Microsoft wireless combo.