Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

so how dumb was it for Hillary to use her own email? Should the people emailing her top secret bullshit not be the ones who are stupid for sending it to a private email/domain?

did she do anything wrong?

Does she have polio?

>she

>so how dumb was it for Hillary to use her own email?

Very dumb

>Should the people emailing her top secret bullshit not be the ones who are stupid for sending it to a private email/domain?

No, they trusted her

did she do anything wrong?

Of course and thanks to our corrupt system she may not even be punished for it

We have a thread to discuss politics.

>>Sup Forums
pls stahp

>>Should the people emailing her top secret bullshit not be the ones who are stupid for sending it to a private email/domain?
>No, they trusted her

If you work for the government you do not fucking email classified shit to unknown domains, that's just stupid

trust has nothing to do with it

Who's that girl?

shoe me your poliomyelitic arm baby

>girl

eliza tripfag from /fa/ though she isnt there anymore, some dude poses as her posting her old pics though

>Who's that girl?

What's wrong with her right arm?

RIP in peace :(

It was dumb from a security standpoint. I think she was trying to dodge FOIA, but seriously, how hard is it to set up another mailbox on your phone?

Not that the state department servers are secure, but yeah.

>No, they trusted her
I guess this is what they call "motivated cognition"

It wasn't. It's UNCLASS. Private means nothing. In fact it would be more secure, not that that matters, because it's fucking UNCLASS.

Did she do anything wrong? Nope. Not unless anything she emailed was actually classified for a real reason. Most shit isn't, it's just classified for, "You know we know X, and we know you know we know X, but if we don't SAY we know X you can't call us out on it," reasons. Look at the Manning leaks. There's nothing there.
It's pretty much impossible for anyone that high up not to talk about something classified at some point because every piece of bullshit is.

Don't talk anymore. Fucking teens who think they know shit.

If your boss is Hillary Clinton and she tells you to email her at that specific domain, you do.

If he truly was just a dumb teen then shouldn't you be able to quickly correct him and move on instead of trying in vain to silence him?

>girl

JUST TELL ME PLEASE

....if your boss tells you to do something illegal you do it. Lolwut.

IM GUNNA FUCKIN BLOW MY LOAD AND YOU WANT ME TO SIT HERE LOOKING AT MY DOG WHILE I DO IT?

SHIIIIITTTTTTTT GET ME A GIMP ARMED GIRL TO SPRAAAYYYAAAAYYYY HAAAAYYYYYYYUY

When faced with a level of ignorance so deep and a stack of contrived beliefs so high that you pretty much have to start at the Big Bang, it's really not worth the effort.

I spent 5 years in a military intelligence MOS from 2001-2006. If I had so much as used the same flash drive on a non classified system after using it on a classified system (even if there was no sensitive information on it), I'd be looking at UCMJ charges. Doing what she did would have learned me a one way trip to Fort Leavenworth, or may e Gitmo. I really don't see how she is not facing indictment.

Ah, now I see that all along *you* were the teen projecting onto the other user. Using your logic I won't waste anymore of my time trying to debate you. Just shut the fuck up. :^)

if you had done that, you would have compromised an entire internal system indefinitely.
she just used her own classified system.

drops her down to a 6

Fuck that, she looks best here

>Personal classified system
Topkek Instant Ramen

Classified systems must be stored in government facilities which operates 24 hours a day. One of the places I worked was dug into a mountain. We had to walk through a quarter mile tunnel past armed guards at both ends (who weren't even allowed inside) too get to the gate. There level of security at the Clinton residence cannot be compared to a SCIF.

she's so pretty

It was UNCLASS.

>Presidential cabinet member tells you to send them information to a specific email address of theirs
>"Um is this encrypted? Is this legal? Where is this server? I don't feel comfortable doing my foreign relations job unless I know the details of your email tech"
>"Okay you're fired. I'll find someone who will actually do their job"

These two. Any information that was in her account that is now considered classified was unclassified at the time of transmission. Unclass systems require very little security apparatus compared to classified.

Having worked for some influential officials myself, at the CEO level, any otherwise absurd request can become a gray area.