R7 260x

>r7 260x

>dark souls 3 plays around 50 fps on low

>r9 380x

>game goes apeshit from 20 fps to 40 fps then disconnects me from online.

Is it because it's not compatible with windows 7?

Yes. Upgrade to 10 for dx12 support because AMD can't do dx11 well

I have a bad feeling about windows 10.

But ok.

It's because it's Japanese port garbage, be glad you can even change the resolution or see a frame rate over 30

Something is wrong there. Maybe a driver issue? I get 50fps average on max at 1080p with a gtx 760. Although with a newer driver it goes down to 20

lmao just update

No, the game is just optimized poorly no matter what.

Very funny op.

What's wrong with this? Those kids are living in probably much better conditions than their original parents could give them. They'll be taught better values, get a good education and grow up to be upstanding members of their communities.

They can't tell the difference between a mixed kid and a full black one, so they're posting these as if the woman got fucked by a black guy.

>implying bc the father is black he must be bad

The wrong part is white dudes letting black dudes fuck their wives. Are you troling m8?

>what are dominant genes

Something you Sup Forums users lack a proper grasp on from your shitty Stormfront University program.

tumblr please leave

>what is ADOPTION

Do you seriously believe race mixing is the only way for white parents to raise a black kid?

Why are you Sup Forums people so obsessed with race mixing anyway? Is it some kind of fantasy?

see

The issue is they're bringing people with destruction genes into the country when they could've probably avoided it by just knocking the wife up.

responding to bait pic 1/10

>destruction genes

>this is what the white nationalist right calls it

What if the wife has a medical condition rendering her unable to give birth to kids? Would adoption not be the best option?

the need to father a kid that is not of your genetic material is a malfunction of the brains natural evolution pattern

Well... What else could be doing it?

>white nationalist right
Wroooong. Just because I'm not a full blown communist/marxist doesn't mean I'm magically on the other side of the spectrum.

Probably, but that's not an excuse to make a bad gamble.

>right
FAR right, let's not forget. I'm a conservative, but I don't want to be associated with those bigots. Keep me away from that mess.

>fuck all the time with no repercussions and have extra money for more computers