/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• Several infographics are in the making, including a Basics of /CSG/ by me still taking suggestions so feel free to (You) me • A Dafen Guide is in the works by the user that commissioned a painting from Dafen Village • user buys a chink OPMT and reviews it • Redmi Note 4 will be powered by a Snapdragon 652 processor, with 3GB of RAM, 16GB of ROM, support for Qualcomm’s QC 3.0 fast charge technology, and support all networks. gizmochina.com/2016/07/07/rumor-mill-xiaomi-redmi-note-4/
• user gets storage bag, doesn't know what to store in it • Another user with a custom printed XL mousepad from AliExpress • user gets bundle of chink shit • user bought a Roidmi but forgot to check if his car had compatible socket • user's 99c mouse came in • user receives cheese cat gachapons • user gets his Pusheen plush and a X-Wing Starfighter 3D Metal model kit • user gets his 32GB Shark and Xiaomi Piston Air had trouble figuring out how to put them in but after reading the manual again gets it right • user got his $1 Mouse and custom Cosmetic Bag • Seller contacts user over Whatsapp to provide support • user doesn't like the click of his MotoSpeed Inflictor Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Universal-Metal-Safety-Car-Seat-Belt-Buckles-Clip-Bottle-Opener-Vehicle-mounted-Bottle-Opener-Dual-use/32609135259.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FbfPvfWWNxc
en.miui.com/thread-246705-1-1.html
aliexpress.com/category/708023/mouse-pads.html
xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-6-30.32496/
en.miui.com/download-301.html#439
en.miui.com/download-301.html
en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
download.mokeedev.com/?device=kenzo
en.miui.com/thread-199090-1-1.html
aliexpress.com/item/ughhh/32682798883.html
aliexpress.com/item/ebin/32691814478.html
instantdomainsearch.com/
m.banggood.com/80cc-2-Cycle-Motorcycle-Muffler-Motorized-Bike-Engine-Accessories-Set-p-949004.html
gearbest.com/chargers/pp_246291.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last minute update
• Chinks misprint user's Chink Shit Gen mousepad

aliexpress.com/item/Universal-Metal-Safety-Car-Seat-Belt-Buckles-Clip-Bottle-Opener-Vehicle-mounted-Bottle-Opener-Dual-use/32609135259.html

youtube.com/watch?v=FbfPvfWWNxc

god bless the chinks

Coordinate before making new breads.
Announce your'e making new one when it reaches 290 posts to avoid these double thread situations.

Someone did announce they were making a new thread, though.

Kill yourself, shitty thread spammer

No worries, the other one is deleted.

is live chat for geekbuying not working for anybody else?

> order red meme note 3 pro
> apply for unlock permissions
> get unlock premission
> phone arrives
> try and unlock bootloader - doesn't work
> "Couldn't verify device" 'Not connected to Mi Phone'
> completely join the xiaomi botnet, sync phone 100% account security - maybe this will help?
> install multiple different roms
> still doesn't work

en.miui.com/thread-246705-1-1.html

sure sounds like xiaomi is like "uh yeah just like wait a while? maybe it will be fixed if you wait? okay bye"

Hadn't seen his post (sorry about that) and I'm always up at this time to make one still, but yeah I'll keep that in mind for next time as I usually do give a heads up when I'm around to make one.

Opinion on everbuying?

FYI, there are several stored on aliexpress doing custom mousepad prints. Here's a guide to searching for them just in case you're feeling like exploring more options:

1. Go here:
aliexpress.com/category/708023/mouse-pads.html
2. Search one of the following keywords (or something similar) in the field saying "search within results.":
DIY mousepad, custom mousepad, custom print, your image
3. from here on you can further sort with one of the existing options such as number of orders or price

Note: not all stores will actually do custom prints so always ask before releasing payments and wait for a response.

Got a Mi-5 recently but haven't got the cellular network for MetroPCS to work yet. Tried to take it to them and they couldn't solve it and the APN settings seem fine. Somehow calls to my number still ring though. Anyone else with similar problems?

more like neverbuying lmao!!!

yep, redirects me to the support page

[citation needed]

Takes just as much to ship out goods from its warehouse, order cancelation takes forever and you need to confirm and reconfirm with them

where can i get the bag?

Dafen user here.

I will type up the dafen buyer's strategy guide tonight/tomorrow. (just on my way out for a class)

Since there were few suggestions (not complaining), I will probably go with the FAQ format based on the previous questions from csg. I will post it here and OPAnon can work it into an infographic when he can.

>tfw Canada Post strike

Xiaomi.eu ROM nigga.

xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-6-30.32496/

Keep your safegagging ready for when the thread reaches bump limit.

Are android partitions hard coded in the ROM?

I just bought one of those chink tablets with windows 10 + android, the android partition is only 12GB of 32.

Im not interested in winblows on my tablet, can I just boot gparted and delete the windows partitions and merge the unallocated with the android data one??

Same place as you get mousepads, use the name of the general in all caps with a 2 on the end.

see

>use the name of the general in all caps with a 2 on the end.
u wot m8

for the checkout, CHINKSHITGENERAL2

Had same issue, install China dev rom and do it from there. Solved my issue. Also for a custom ROM afterwards I recommend xiaomi.eu as cm is way too unstable.

>xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-6-30.32496/

Doesn't that need a unlocked bootloader?

Isn't the global stable supposed to work fine?

Nope, flash China dev rom

en.miui.com/download-301.html#439
this one? (Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm China) ?

Yes, the developer one

>Developer ROM
en.miui.com/download-301.html

When I try and use the updater to use that package I get "Can't verify update" Do I need to like adb sideload for the package? or something?

Are there chink Android tablets (sub 100€) which have a good custom ROM support?
I buy lots of lower price electronic components from China, but I didn't buy any consumer electronic stuff so far. At Banggood and Gearbest, they have cheap "Teclast" tablets, but these don't seem to have good custom ROM support. Otherwise the specs of the Teclast P80h would be fine for the price. I don't need a SIM card in the tablet, I can tether from the Smartphone. It should have GPS however.

en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html

Sorry for betraying you /csg/. I was going to buy a 128gb shark for Aliexpress to make a redmeme pro + shark meme complete chink meme collection. But I decided to buy a 128gb micro sd card from micro center instead for only $30.

Look into the kenzo CM 13.0 Roms made by a chink team called mokee. I heard that they are pretty stable. Will probably flash that once I get my unlock permission.

download.mokeedev.com/?device=kenzo

I'm the user who made that post you linked. Anyone who cares about using metropcs/t-mobile LTE should get the Redmeme note 3 pro. I think it's the only xiaomi phone that works with US LTE.

I don't understand you need to do all that to install the chiniese dev rom?

I mean I can use adb/linux but I guess there is some magic with the mi flash tool?

Got a ESP8266 board with integrated USB UART chip today. It's very handy because it doesn't require the cable and stuff you see on the right side with the ESP01 and it doesn't need to be soldered somewhere like the ESP12 to get access to all the pins.

> (You)
>
>Look into the kenzo CM 13.0 Roms made by a chink team called mokee. I heard that they are pretty stable. Will probably flash that once I get my unlock permission.

You're not understanding - I can't flash anything because the bootloader is locked, and the process to unlock the bootloader isn't working (I have bootloader unlock premissions)

Do you get tracking with gearbest no matter what?

I haven't paid for it but I get a NL number and it shows tracking information on sky56.

I consider tracking on chink packages to be against the spirit of chinkshit. It's more fun when you have no idea when it could arrive.

No, but I don't know how you would mess with partitions on a dual-boot device. With android only, it's as easy as using parted with TWRP.

I know. I was just recommending the Mokee rom to use after you unlock your bootloader.

To unlock your bootloader, you have to make sure you flash the official China dev rom first. You don't need to unlock your bootloader to flash the China dev rom.

>I don't understand you need to do all that to install the chiniese dev rom?

You need to do this:
en.miui.com/thread-199090-1-1.html

adb reboot edl
use the sp flash tool and the fastboot rom

links to some decent looking sunglasses?

What's the best chink power bank you've ever bought?

Pic related, is mine.

Knockoff Ray-Bans are all over Aliexpress

aliexpress.com/item/ughhh/32682798883.html

aliexpress.com/item/ebin/32691814478.html

>Holes in the lens
W-why...?

Can chinkshit.com user do another pie chart of the breakdown of sites on the randomizer?

Aerodynamics, bitch!

sexxxy shit

thanks. wayfarers are less douchey than aviators?

>/csg/ - Chink Shill General

GEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT OOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

another suggestion (3rd time I write this.. not sure if the chinkshit.com guy has read my suggestion):
have a list of flash sales, and a path to random flash sales

and PLEASE tell me where you bought that .com domain name for £1

Is it just me that I can't login to Ali?

Stupid frogposter go back to your autistic containment board

It's just you

Why are anime posters always shitposters with shit bait?

Are you seriously that desperate for attention?

If you're suffering from depression you should seek help instead of trying to shit up an anonymous image board in a desperate attempt for responses and validation

Disable your ad blocker.

Right after all the chink shills go back to China

I was under the impression that it's quite easy to buy domains for cheap, but you'll never get a discount on renewal. Eg. instantdomainsearch.com/ has a coupon for a $0.99 .com (but the catch is that you have to buy it from godaddy...)

Good one, Eric.

nice job eric

Can I become the meme?

>godaddy
do they accept unverified paypal?

"brown bear" kigurumi arrived in the mail.

Obviously not the one in the picture. The colour is different, the material is different and the proportions are funny.

But I guess it'll do.

Anyone here get one of the pocket bike kits? m.banggood.com/80cc-2-Cycle-Motorcycle-Muffler-Motorized-Bike-Engine-Accessories-Set-p-949004.html

>do they accept unverified paypal?

wtf is unverified paypal?

please be a girl

Ebin :DDDD

You're only proving his point...

Not a grill
Grillfriend wants a sugar glider or a hamster one

A paypal account that doesn't have a card or bank account linked to it.

a paypal account that is not linked to a bank account or a credit/debit card, which means, paypal has not verified your identity

Fuck Yeah Seaking! I made the news... The thread is already dead but still I did it.

>80cc
Doesn't sound very fun at all.

This Tomo
gearbest.com/chargers/pp_246291.html

Shows charge current on the LCD when you are charging devices, and shows charge state for each independent 18650 cell.

What makes you say that, I have no knowledge of bikes but this looks cool.

>buy 3 weeks ago
>ships out the 27th from HK
>ends up in alaska
>gets on another plane and ends up in ohio
>signed by consignee

>i live in MN

for what purpose did it go that route.

taxes, probably. perhaps terrorism.

What's the point of that?

No pictures of the suit? No pictures of anyone wearing the suit?

You can think of cc as the power of the motor. 80 is slow as hell.

Pic related is a pocket bike, the link you posted is a conversion kit to add a motor to an existing bicycle. Pocket bikes are a bunch of fun but not good for actual travel.

80cc isn't very big or powerful as bikes go - think cheap BMW acceleration up to 30mph, then 18-wheeler truck acceleration beyond that up to a maximum of about 50mph.

Also it's a two-stroke engine, which is notoriously unreliable, temperamental, and high-maintenance, produced by Chinese slaves, who make notoriously unreliable products.

I'm wearing it at the moment, too cold to take it off. I'll post pics in a bit. It's really warm and cosy.

> what's the point of using paypal under your name but without giving them info on your finances, or using it anonymously?

The HD 681 EVOs are so good I might just prefer to embarrass myself in public listening to them rather than my pistons.

Is it possible to get a decent headset from AliExpress ? I can spare $20-30 for a thing that doesn't like farting into my ear

Still more than powerful enough to kill yourself with if you're stupid.

Also, even for places where it's legal to strap a motor to a pedal bike, there is a pretty low maximum size for the engine. :/

I need a new pair of Bluetooth cans for work...Are Bluedio Turbines decent for $20?

Pretty sure they're a chinkbrand so I thought one of you nigs might know more

At some point you have to load it with money?

Not seeing why it would be any easier than say getting a gas station credit card and paying with that.

I know you already have been given answers, but I had this exact problem.
Flash China Dev Rom
Unlock bootloader using miunlock
Flash global stable rom

Yeah but that's 4x as expensive as mine.

I still want the tomo though...

it took me a whole day to remove gearbest rom, unlock, root and get on to global stable.

I had two use two computers. My desktop didn't cause the phone to cause a prompt allowing usb debugging even after revoking all permission. The prompt came up every time on my laptop, weird.

goodluck friend.