>use of mfw in its abbreviated form took off sometime in 2010
>6 years ago

>tfw I was born in 1995
>tfw I am 21 years old

user, clearly something's wrong...

DELETE THIS

Wrong board faggot

>all these newfags
Jesus Christ, they should nuke this board...

retarded phoneposter

how new are you

2009 newfag reporting in

>newfags
These aren't even newfags. They are complete cancer, see

2008 here, this is incredibly accurate and i'm glad it it is still being updated

What base mathematics are you using, user?

Nope, even cancer knows about this meme.

what the fuck are you doing here? fuck of back to lebbit if you don't even understand the most basic memes
How fucking new are you? I'm expecting a real answer, as I dont understand how you can be here for longer than a week and still have no clue of the most retarded shit memes

> Butt mad the post

>tfw time is relative and a physical dimension affected by gravity
>tfw if you can always move far from the sun and time will literally slow down
>tfw wasting my fast life on this shitty planet

The last Powerpuff girls episode aired 25 years ago
The lion King was on cinemas around the globe 45 years ago
The first Pokémon generation was created 67 years ago
Feel old yet?

The last 90s kids was born in the 90s. Feel cold now?

I've actually been here for over a year, and I was exposed to my first meme (Shoop Da Whoop) when I was thirteen.

I spent a lot of time lurking to get accustomed to the general Sup Forums before I started posting in this board, and I carried that over with some more lurking for the few other boards I check (mostly )

I'm willing to admit I was unfamiliar with baneposting I few weeks ago, but I have felt like I've been ahead on other topics (what memes are already unfunny, etc)

Also, I've NEVER even browsed reddit. Thought about it at uni, but I fortunately took the advice of some of my friends at computer club to never go there.

This sounds about right, I would appear to be a normalfag...except that I don't really socialize much by choice. I've recently felt like someday I could turn that around and maybe pursue a hobby I enjoy.

Sorry for the blog post, but () wanted a legitimate answer

here again, if it's any consolation , I wanted to let you know I would have never come here if I had taken bad advice from those same computer club members. Back then, Sup Forums in my mind was "the scum of the internet", but one of my clubmates said "it's not that bad actually".

I regret taking the advice, especially since I was soft to others opinions, something I fear in real life (hence the previous post). I was smart enough to lurk, but it still changed me. On the bright side, I wouldn't be running Debian (as opposed to Ubuntunoob) and I wouldn't be using i3 if it weren't for Sup Forums. Recently, all the programming threads have actually kind of inspired me to code again, and I have learned a few things about random number generators.

Trust me, I know that this site had glory days years ago. I "studied" some internet culture from a normie perspective. I also know I've probably outdone my stay. It's legitimately a goal of mine to get off this site, for both our sakes. I'll probably stick around for a few more programming threads before I really begin to commit to that, but once I get my feet off the ground and make some real life connections, you won't have to worry about me again.

I guess this an apology...I always felt a bit like an outsider, and I probably thought at one time this board would make me a "1337 h4x0r" when the opposite is true.

It is my time to go.

2013 I think, feels bad man.. I've never caused any problems here.

And ive definitely never been to reddit, oh well.