Moot is at it again

moot is at it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHK4uaV1zQU
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/facebook-live-video-minnesota-police-shooting/index.html?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

dear moot,

please stop killing niggers

-anonymous

An old tripfag who managed to hack Sup Forums one time.

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

Fuck Google. I bet they won't be so sympathetic for the police that were murdered today by the violent BLM niggers.

Yes, there life did indeed matter.

But, All lives matter.
What a simple concept.... it's almost like it's been around since the beggining of time!

I know you're trolling, but that idea definitely hasn't been around since the "beggining" of time

You're correct when you say that. The correct wording would have been "the beginning of modern civilization"

>racial justice
The fuck is that? Race war finally happening?

When was that?

Define modern civilization

>mfw a bunch of officers are getting shot up by black guys in Dallas right now

#BlackLivesMatter

since homo sapien sapiens

Literally who?

The lives of violent criminals are forfeit regardless of the color of their skin.

Fucking SJW cucks. Fuck Google.

The idea that all lives matter is not a concept that has been around since the beginning of time or modern civilization for that matter. In history that idea has never even been remotely viable, because resources are finite.

And I'd like to point out a simple fact - resources are still finite today. "All lives matter" is just a way to say "I want to feel good" and "black lives matter" is just a way to say "Genocide everyone who is not black".

Your life doesn't matter. Black lives don't matter. It's all subjective. Maybe your life matters to your mother, but that may very well be the only person to whom it matters. When food runs out, you can bet your ass most people will not care for your life.

Besides, what the fuck is modern civilization? Can you be any more vague?

OK, time to delete my google account

is google implying they were dindus?

if dubs then yes

Meme magic!

Dey dindu nufin dey a gud boi bout ta get his life back on track n shirt ta racis poh lice executed them

They should fuck off

What does moot even do at google?

Director of blowjobs

no one does anything at google

>BlackLivesMatter

Prove it.

Manages the meme archive.

you aren't black

I'm yellow, prove that yellow lives matter.

Prove that any lives matter.

yellow lives don't matter though

he's google admin now

rekt

The second one was a legit dindu. The first one was a pedophile rapist.

So we will all uninstall the botnet from our machines now won't we?

ok

someone take them to task about the four officers who were shot and killed

What the fuck is this SJW shit? Fuck Jewgle

Yes, Helter Skelter is finally happening

Keep it on

Google is the new IBM

Apparently police lives don't matter

So google now supports terrorism and cop killing?
Wow, just wow. Looks like I'm going to be buying an IPhone soon. Also going to switch all my google accounts to non-terrorist supporting alternatives.

>please stop killing niggers
>stop

>buying an IPhone
Don't kid yourself fuccboi, faggot apple will release a similar statement soon.

>terrorism and cop killing is okay if you're black

Why are niggers allowed to live?

Dude, this Sterling was a criminal piece of shit nigger.

It's the other one's death that's indeed not justifyable.

I saw the videos yesterday, and the one with the guy inside the card was fucking sad. The cop was at the edge just because the guy was black.

Yeah, fucking Asians ruining it for everyone.

>Why is there no white history month?

Jokes on u retard Google is only 2016 years old you can't noe before that

All this is doing is fostering an "us versus them" mentality - from all sides of the issue.
Google of course takes part in politically charged social issues because they bow to the globalist masters.

What is disgusting is how BLM demoralizes other victims of corrupt law or, shocking as it may be, actual mistakes which werent rooted in bias. The entire thing isnt going to move us forward, society has already degenerated back into the 60s and we dont seem to want to turn the car around.

But yes, give them more apologies, give them more legal leeway, give them more money! All our ancestors ruined their's lives and were all brutal, horrible people. The poor (insert ancestry here) people were brutalized and ruined purely and meaningfully on purpose, illegally, by these certain-colored overpriviledged evil callous scheming ones, regardless of actual history, causes and motives.

Death to whitey, shouts the white man. Death to decency, shouts popular media. Death to America, shouts the world.
And for what is the real end goal and to whom does it answer?

Really makes you think.

no it doesn't. stop posting stupid shit like that and saying "Really makes you think.". It doesn't.

Kek

Really makes you think...

>>>/reddit/

>stop posting stupid shit like that
What does he mean by this?

Hillary tweeted this at around the same time.

That's it, voting for Trump

>they still don't know of the free pussy you get for being leftwing and "with feelings" "crushing capitalism"

Sup Forums here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tweets the same empty phrase
>quotes HERSELF on quote made the same day

Are... Are you telling me that police have killed more white people than blacks this year? Where's my white lives matter campaign?
Oh right, there is none, because that's racist.

moot was funded by the same people funding Deray and BLM.

When you know that it makes sense why he got given a token good goy job at Google.

>Marshall Bruce Mathers

Not bad desu. I would have done the same thing, given what Sup Forums became and how it made moot infamous.

>just because the guy was black.

>look like a crackhead
>ride with a ghetto-ass girlfriend in a ghetto-ass car
>reach inside your pocket when the cops stop you

>just because he was black

Dave Chappelle even made an instructional for these niggers, but the never learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHK4uaV1zQU

If Google cares about equality, then why would they support BLM?

>defending a pedophile that resisted the whole time

So much pandering to the black community it makes me want to to to right now

Lol. Yet they back Hillary Clinton's campaign so they can keep dodging taxes. Google is among the most high spending lobbying presence in Washington.

Remember, Google is a corporation. Their shit is a facade at best.

Fuck I'm going to be sick. These guys were just doing their job trying to protect the protestors and this is what they get.

There is none because white people accept that they have to follow the law. They created it.

Black people don't. It's not their law and they think it's stupid that they can't snort coke.

>humanity
>ever not thinking in terms of tribes and entitlements
>the species-wide catchphrase isn't "stop liking what I don't like"

autist wrangler

Remember who sponsors the BLM movement

MOOOOOOOTT

Hiroshima should ban him from the internet

Is Google a tech company or a charity? Or is it a social movement?

They're trying to create god for a godless world.

Why? Just don't use gapps And use a custom rom you mong

Seeing how deep they are involved in the elections, they are an oligarchy.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/facebook-live-video-minnesota-police-shooting/index.html?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial
>"I told him not to reach for it! I told him to get his hand off it"
Gee, its like this wouldn't have happened if he had just obeyed the policeman

>Dave Chapelle
>Its Chris Rock
Anyway, kinda funny how now police beatings have escalated to straight up murdering.

I agree that the cops shouldn't have shot Alton Sterling since they already had him pinned to the ground and could have just pistol whipped his head, but Philando Castile was asking for it
>police tells you not to reach for something
>"Lol, still gonna reach for it #YOLO"
>get shot

>Its Chris Rock
Looks like it is. Remembered it to be Dave.

>how now police beatings have escalated to straight up murdering.
Back then gangbangers weren't walking around armed to their teeth either and still had some respect of authority.

the cops were literally in the wrong in that case

he declared a concealed weapon. at that point, if the cop had any fear, he should have had him leave the vehicle with his hands up so the officer could get the lciense himself.

>be autist
>shuffle around weirdly
>talk funny
>wear a t-shirt based on a furry webcomic and a trenchcoat
>drive around a fartcanned honda
>park next to a school
>get out
>get shot
>SPERG LIVES MATTER

>pistol whip him
>he's still conscious
>shoots you.
>"haha woops"

If you've got someone pinned to the ground then you don't really need to pop a cap in his ass to stop him from doing something

It's hard to respect authority when most of your experience with it is speeding tickets and drug charges

>why is it wrong
>because law
>no but why
>because law
>why
>law makes sense in hypothetical circumstances
>these weren't those circumstances though
>BECAUSE LAW, SCUM. RESPECT AUTHORITY! GET ON THE GROUND GET ON THE GROUND HIS HAND MOVED BANG BANG BANG

When man makes morals more arbitrary than anything in the bible, he should not expect even half the respect when people still have a hard time with not eating shelfish. Police discretion rendering the law a mere excuse to keep the peace is a lost art our society is in sore need of. LE is full of spergs that confuse bills with divine commandments and congressmen and lobbyists with holy prophets and angels.

Do you really think they should have chanced it. The fact that they decided to use a taser on him was more than what they should have done. The fact that they decided to wrestle him rather than shooting him the first time he didn't comply, was more than enough.

The fact is, this guy should have been shot before they took him to the ground.

Being black is not an excuse for trying to fight a police officer.

>mfw living in a 100% white country.

funnily enough, blacks commit more than half of all violent crimes.

The cops might've been technically wrong, but it's his own fault for being a nigger. If he looked respectable it wouldn't come to that. That's why you never see any respectable looking blacks having their ass beat or shot by the police, or anyone else for that matter.
It's always some wannabe gangbanger retards. How hard is it to dress and talk properly?

>boohoo that fucking pig ticketed me for going 75 in a 25 residential area, boo hoo.

Do you think car accidents and kids getting hit by cars while playing are just myths told so that you don't speed because the man doesn't want you to do it? Grow up.

Motherfucker, there are white people that have literally shot at or pointed guns directly at police and have been brought in alive. I swear you guys are willfully dense sometimes.