Hey Sup Forums I made a build for my friend for his first gaming pc...

Hey Sup Forums I made a build for my friend for his first gaming pc. 800€ is really the max budget here (excluding windows). Could you give your opinions on these parts? (Sorry its in finnish though).

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/M8sJ8K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking savage, this build would explode

isnt the motherboard made for ddr3 and you have ddr4 ram?

>DDR3 muistit
>Haswell prossu ja emo
Mee avuton muroon.

-take ddr3
-take rx 480

buy ddr3 ram

buy 480, that 960 is well not worth that price anymore

i think the 960 is bundled with a 250gb ssd is it not?

Yes it is, thats what I picked it for. Also he doesnt play super gpu-demanding games, so it doesnt matter so much.

And I dont know why it was a ddr4 ram, I was browsing the ddr3's. I will ofc take the ddr3s

What screenshot tool do you use?

lel

sorry i can understand illegal migrants languages

Samsung xcover 3. It's pretty neat.

And I had no other pic and I'm not gonna go home for a couple of days.

>jimms
That shit is expensive, go to hardwarium or tietokone and check prices there, faggot.

>How to take a screenshot
>Wrong thread
>Locked CPU with overclocking chipset
>2x4 GB RAM
>Optical drive

Ok I checked out hardwarium. How does this one look? I'm sorry I'm not rly good with these that's why I'm asking you.

Actually changed the GPU to 970 4 GB

I would say you dont have enough storage (You'd be suprised how fast 1TB runs out, pic related).

>inb4 using windows
>inb4 "New Volume"

Use Logical Increments and learn how to take a screenshot for fucks sake.
Your build is also retarded.

Wut, I’m doing perfectly fine with a 256GB ssd only

Do you game with it? Because some games are fucking massive. Titanfall was 50GB and 34 of that was just uncompressed audio files.

>optinen asema
>ei ssd:tä
>vuonna 2016

mitä sä teet

You know ddr4 doesnt work on haswell right?

This logic is so retarded.

"I'm going to chop off my arm because I don't do anything that uses my arm a lot"

Mee muropakettiin kysymään neuvoa, on niin romu toi sun tekemäs kone.

SSD on tuossa näyttisbundlessa, mutta muuten ihan kakka kone.

remove 960 inmediately you dumb, dumb human being

nvidia sucks balls when it comes to driver support for older cards, and the 960 is about to become one thanks to their shit standards

It's a "just fine" card right now, but it won't be the case very soon.

Since you're on a tight budget AMD is definitely the way to go. The r9 380 is in the 960's price range and IT KICKS THE LIVING ASS out of it. It sucks a lot of power tho, but the PSU you chose should be enough.

that's not a ddr4 mobo OP

I'd get rid of the DVD drive and put that money to something else.

You actual fucking idiot
I feel ashamed to be finnish right now
Get Rx480 and wait for Zen if possible

Mate, I don't think you have a single fucking clue what you're doing. That build is full of incompatibilities.

Here's a budget build if you're broke.

is taking photos of your computer screen instead of making a screenshot a new meme or is everyone on Sup Forums a complete ret.. oh right.

You tell m bro, also OP is retarded

Please PLEASE do not fall for the rx 480 troll. I know you're probably new to technology, so the trolls here are trying to fuck you over.

The 480 will burn out your motherboard. It will destroy the whole computer after enough time. Just wait for the GTX 1060 if you want something in the same price range with better performance that won't set fire to your hardware.

You're an idiot. Issues already fixed

No it fucking isn't. They crippled the card to get it below spec. So either you get a gtx 970 that burns your motherboard or you get a card well below that for 250 dollars. No one should buy that fucking disaster.

Performance increased 3%, throttling problems fixed, less power draw from mobo. Your argument is invalid.

This is an outright lie. AMD should pay you for your time if they aren't already.

Guys I already told you that I didnt have any other pics and I was too lazy to make a new shopping list on my phone. I also didnt come here to show you my pc building skills, I came here for advice. Most of you fags just seem to be incapable of giving some.

Ive never gone over 200 gigs of storage

But he gets an ssd for cheaper

"Im going to chop off my arm becuase I dont use it that much, and it will make me walk slightly faster"

The only incompat is the RAM.

shit build, this one is better
pcpartpicker.com/list/M8sJ8K

and you are a outright nvidia shill

Teach me, master.

Muroon mars.

There are board rules against tech support shit and /sqt/ for simple questions. Otherwise do your own research or ask elsewhere.

dude! do you not know how to screenshot?

both analogies miss the point that in this case the "arm" is easily reatatchable with no loss of function