ITT: Worst Sup Forums meme you fell for

ITT: Worst Sup Forums meme you fell for

>duckduckgo

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/2987439/encryption/newly-found-truecrypt-flaw-allows-full-system-compromise.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting in this thread.

>install gentoo
>linux is a good OS
>win10 is a privacy risk
>truecrypt is still safe

Ur fucken filename

what seems to be the problem officer

Post sauce, too lazy to fuck around and find the artist

shark cards

I recognize this image.
I fapped too many times to this comic.

Fell for the fell for meme meme

>tfw fell for EXTREME CORES meme

same, he made a cute grill :^)

Guts threads

I spent extra on color matching components to show off in threads that 404 within minutes. The worst part is that every thread is just the same builds and ego stroking.

I thought truecrypt is safe.

>spending money so Sup Forums autists can tell you how bad your build is

You did this to yourself

Sure it is, senpai.

pcworld.com/article/2987439/encryption/newly-found-truecrypt-flaw-allows-full-system-compromise.html

That's not even including the security flaws discovered during the independent audit and the various security risks inherent in the TrueCrypt system.

Forgot my image.

>senpai
F A M filters to senpai here? Fucking weeb autists.

I'm aware.
Now I buy whatever I want and put it into a windowless case.

are you new to Sup Forums desu neko chan

What is this comic?

guts thread, high end gpu

>"Windows users who rely on TrueCrypt"

:^)

But Linux IS a good OS. Definitely flawed, regardless of what fanboys might say, but better than Windows. I'd argue OS X is slightly better but not worth the cash for the little benefit it provides you over Linux.

>Linux is better than Windows

Being on the chans for approximately a decade is hardly being "new". I just don't come to this shithole much anymore, and even when I did I rarely visited Sup Forums.

What's wrong with DDG?

It is but people using your computer can use it to get higher privileges than they should have. The encryption itself doesn't seem to be compromised at all.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Its a filter hiroshimoot approved to fight off the niggerspeak shitposting

For real though, fuck you guys. This is the tiniest fucking phone I've ever had to use and could barely type shit out with my pinky. And fuck iOS too, most unusable piece of shit OS there could ever exist for a phone. Had to sell this fucker on ebay and still pay out of my pocket for an S7 edge.

bsd

Mejiri Furyou Shounen Mesu Ana Kouseisu!

[Yuunagi no Senryokugai Butai (Nagi Ichi)] Mejiri Furyou Shounen Mesu Ana Kouseisu!

Nothing.

I installed libreboot on an x60 running Arch.

>tfw you didnt fall for the bitcoin meme

Thanks guys

>You will never be pimped out to your friends by your middle-aged teacher
why live?

Moto Sup Forums
Thinkpad

Fuck you guys

Oh, cool.

So you're saying you hadn't even been in a store to hold it in your hand before buying it? What the actual fuck?

>mfw figured out the thinkpad shit and got one few months before discovering Sup Forums and seeing the meme
10/10 would fall again

>tfw you fell for the trap meme

redmi note 3 pro
fiio e10
gentoo
shitpad

>tfw you deleted 45 BTC wallet file because you thought bitcoins were just a worthless fad

>Not Parabola
What's the point then?

>intel
>nvidia
>linux
>uguu
>anime
>traps
>assembly
>thinkpads
>cp

>tfw lost/deleted wallet with over 500 bitcoins because of Sup Forums

>desktop linux

>Audiophile headphones
>16:10 display
>SSD
>AMD GPU
>Linux
>Mechanical keyboards
>Cable management

>allows-full-system-compromise
>full-system-compromise
>system
>not the encrypted volumes
Wow it's fucking nothing.jpg

So you didn't know what size an iPhone 5 was before buying it?

You're simply retarded, not a lot we can do about that.

anime website

/thread

That Joey

'hood speak is better than animu autism, tho.

All my this.

>could barely type shit out with my pinky
Lose weight porky. iOS devices have the most accurate touchscreen keyboards of all platforms.

It's not too late to start over yet.

What's wrong with 16:10 displays?

They're too perfect? Honestly I also wonder what the fuck is his problem

>mechanical keyboard
>Veilheiser
>Xiaomi products
>obscure single service private trackers
>just wait for [next generation AMD product]
>you shouldn't have a social media profile

>Mechanical keyboards
you got the wrong switches, m8.

falling for the meme is now a meme
how fitting

duckduckgo has shitty search results
DIAGNOSIS: MEME
gentoo is very good: NOT MEME
linux is very good: NOT MEME
windows 10 IS a privacy risk: NOT MEME
truecrypt is a piece of shit: MEME
shark cards are usually fake bullshit: MEME
extreme edition is good if you want to waste your money. just get a xeon or realize all you do is fap to your waifu body pillow and baddragon products and visit Sup Forums and buy an i5 instead: MEME
colour coding IS a waste of money: MEME
high end GPUs are stupid as fuck, even for a gamer. only people who beg their mom for GPUs so their online buddies will stroke their epeen are such fps whores that they need to latest 1080 founders edition to "acceptably" play games. games are a passtime, not a way of life. just play them on a lower setting. If you don't game at all, just use your integrated GPU you will not miss it I promise you.: MEME
iPhones are shit, ask anyone who has one. Especially iTunes.: MEME
Arch is a good operating system, and stable if you don't enable [testing]: NOT MEME
Libreboot is a fantastic project and I wish we could use it on CPUs made after 2008: NOT MEME
there is no longer any money in bitcoin. it was only profitable if you bought REALLY early and sold when it was almost 1200 USD. That will not happen again, mining is pointless, and the likelyhood of the thing even taking off was so low that it would have been stupid to buy even when there was a possibility to make money on it: MEME
moto g was a good phone for someone who didn't want the latest specs (see i7 extreme): NOT MEME
thinkpads (t420 and x220 era and before) were and still are great machines. They are slower than new machines, and their batteries, even 9-cell, do not last even close to as long as something top-of-the-line and brand new. on the other hand, they cost 150$ instead of 1-2k USD: NOT MEME

redmi phones are so low quality they somehow manage to be overpriced even at the low price points they sell at: MEME
fiio's low end stuff is okay. some is overprices/badly built though: MEME
gentoo is good, see first post: NOT MEME
thinkpads are good, see first post: NOT MEME
parabola is a meme, use arch and only download free software. Not need to support the ugly forking/spinoff culture ubuntu's flavours caused.: MEME
intel is good but overpriced: NOT MEME
nvidia is also good, but not as good as intel, and even more overpriced. they also jew you harder than you'd think possible, but you don't have many other options if you want the best of the best performance. rx480 is a good alternative if you want something midrange: NOT MEME
i don't speak whatever "uguu" is: MEME
anime is FUCKING RETARDED: MEME
if you like traps, you're a faggot. don't fall for the "it's okay to be a faggot in 2016" meme either. you should stick to prime 3d female teens for fapping. do not marry or date them unless you've carefully considered it though: MEME
assembly can be fun, just don't think you'll make 300k starting, or even get a job, it's just for hobbyists "mostly": NOT MEME
thinkpads are good, see first post: NOT MEME
cp is either a meme or not a meme depending on the age, user.
linux is great on the desktop: NOT MEME
headphones are good up until HD650 area, do not spend more than that. speakers are what you want. do not buy "audiophile" anything, just buy good stuff. avoid headfi: MEME
16:10 is golden: NOT MEME
AMD GPUs are fine if they fit your use case. don't expect them to compete at the top though. you get what you pay for: NOT MEME
linux is good: NOT MEME
Mechanical keyboards are much better than rubberdomes, but don't buy gamer shit or geekhack tier overpriced hipster trash: NOT MEME
cable management is good just to stay neat. nobody will see it, so its just for your satisfaction: NOT MEME

mechanical keyboards can be good, see 2nd post: NOT MEME
senns are good too, don't overspend though, they're overpriced: NOT MEME
xiaomi is shit: MEME
private trackers are shit, fuck enforcing ratios: MEME
amd will come back, don't doubt it.: NOT MEME
you really shouldn't. maybe linked in and a git hoster, but that's it: NOT MEME

Mechanical keyboard without a doubt.

Sup Forums.org

This is unreadable, more new lines please.

weebs>niggers

they're basically the same thing
why do you think blacks like anime and Persona so much,

Blacks are brainless animals
They like anime because it's colourful and distracts them from their quest to scavenge for foo and fuck everything that moves

At least blacks have proven as a demographic to achieve class consciousness. Weebs, meanwhile, have only demonstrated that they are some of the most lumpen degenerates around.

classcuck.

that's the exact same reason why weebs like anime as well
it distracts them from the fact that they're unemployed and get no pussy

I'm not defending weebs either.

You: MEME

>Linux makes for a good desktop OS

>class consciousness
Maybe once they being to form a ruling class of workers they'll have done it but until then they're under the reigns of "I got mine" like the majority of workers

On the plus side, hello comrade!

Definitely was buying an AMD GPU. I didn't buy one because of Sup Forums though. I don't know what I was thinking.

Just a wandering revolutionary passing through. Sup Forums seems dead, 8ch is Sup Forums territory, and /leftypol/ is a disaster. Not sure where else to go, but it's always nice to meet a comrade along the way.

Unfortunately so. There is revolutionary potential among the black community, though, as history has proven. Right now, they serve the role of being a weaponized lumpenproletariat and scapegoat for distracting the workers into fearing those below them rather than those above them. That can change, however, with enough agitation. I just fear that blacks in the U.S. and elsewhere are more likely to turn to black nationalism and other forms of identity politics, which will only hinder them from ever seriously engaging in class struggle. Micah Xavier Johnson, who just shot some cops in Dallas yesterday, is a prime example of that.

I don't see how this is an argument, way more whites, even asians and latinos, like japshit than niggers do.

CS/E

I tried to install gentoo on some shitty netbook.
I gave up after 5 days and got arch instead.
Double meme'd.

Android.

I knew it!

The Novint Falcon

Pentuim 4 ,3.0GHz (HT edition)

What a pile of shit that was it couldn't even run Medal of honor pacific assault without fucking it up.

I haven't fallen for any damn memes. I'm not a dumb sheep.

closed-loop water cooling

VMWare
WebsitePanel
RDP Printer Redirection
Juniper