Botnet

Where were you when technology was used to gather training data from a huge botnet for a neat neural network?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/mobile-lifestyle/warning-pokemon-go-is-a-death-sentence-if-you-are-a-black-man-acacb4bdae7f#.azi094y3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GF isn't that smart. Maybe if it was a Google or Microsoft game.

Sad in Canada wishing I could play.

This game is also trying to get young black men killed.

medium.com/mobile-lifestyle/warning-pokemon-go-is-a-death-sentence-if-you-are-a-black-man-acacb4bdae7f#.azi094y3m

> Pokemon Go
> developed by Niantic
> Niantic, Inc. is a software development company best known for developing the augmented reality mobile games Ingress and Pokémon GO. It was formed by Keyhole, Inc. founder John Hanke in 2010 as Niantic Labs, an internal startup at Google. It spun out of Google as an independent entity in October 2015, soon after Google's announcement of its restructuring as Alphabet Inc.
> an internal startup at Google

It is as matter of fact a google affiliated studio behind that game.
Google even invested of few millions in this game, becoming a major financial driving force for this venture.

i keep it in check

Nintendo is too dumb to make something good enough to be a botnet.

Fucking kek

> I play as a black female character because they are so few represented in video games.
Top cuck

>iOS

This game looks fucking gay.

>persian cp

Game won't let you register a Pokemon trainer account. Forced to sign in to google. Location is saved wherever you go

Aren't there much more productive ways to make a botnet, like I don't know, vanilla google maps, and OK Google?

What would this really do that hasn't been done before? Google is one of those companies who wants to stick their dick in every futuristic concept and gain credit for it, so im guessing they backed it for the whole AR thing.

>tfw my phone is so shitty it can't even launch it

end my life

You can get a cheapass Moto E 2nd Gen off the internet. It wont run the AR stuff very well, and you'll have to get pokemon go unofficially through the APK, but your getting a cheapass trackphone that is decent at multitasking.

life's too short to be a purist like mr/"dr" stallman

I don't get why people are going crazy over this boring shit.
Pokémon was barely a passable game to begin with. This, meh.

Don't worry, worldwide rollout inevitable