So I'm dropping Google and all Google products

So I'm dropping Google and all Google products.

What are some alternatives?
pic related

>white boi getting mad because "racism isn't real"
lol

programmers are trend following cucks, what's new

>"Racial Justice"
What they even mean by this?

Why do you care about this? What's so bad about ignoring it?

I assume you bought Sup Forums pass, considering captcha is a google product

>"we want to kill whites"
>execute five innocent police officers
>its whiteys fault!

best part is that the nigger who got shot was shot by a fucking chinese police officer, not a white guy.

>hurr what is capitalism

The whole point of Capitalism is you can switch between products and companies if you don't like the product or don't like the company, dumbfuck.

I support OPs decision in using his Right of Choice.

>best part is that the nigger who got shot was shot by a fucking chinese police officer, not a white guy.

Think about that. Let it sink in.

A man murdered 5 innocent people on a pretense that wasn't even remotely accurate. Now people (including Google) are defending his actions. This is actually disgusting.

I don't understand how this message affects their product in any way. To me, this is as meaningless as if they changed their color scheme to green text on a grey background.

exterminate white people

There are no alternatives to anything that's by Google, no-one can compete with them.

By using your product you support the company and their message, how fucking stupid are you?

Just more proof that the "redpilled" anti-SJW faggots are more annoying than the actual SJWs

their product*

it's not about white people you dumb shit, it's about cops killing black people

what is it with you conservatards and making everything about yourselves? you're not the center of the world

>what are some alternatives

ffs as if you had no idea what the alternatives to google were. they're all over the place. you just want to Sup Forumspost Sup Forums you shitwizard.

>>>/reddit/

fuck blm niggers and fuck google

>By using your product you support the company and their message
I don't understand. I like Bon Jovi's music and Jon Bon Jovi is a dedicated democrat. Does this imply that I am a dedicated democrat as a Bon Jovi fan?

the message that it's wrong to off black people because they're black?

>it's not about white people

From one of the Dallas Snipers

>“The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter, he was upset at the recent police shootings,” Dallas police chief David Brown said, Independent reported. “He was upset at white people and wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”

maybe Sup Forums somewhere else whitey

>$CURRENT_YEAR
>being white

Reddit is more redpilled and alt-right than Sup Forums or Sup Forums these days. Even in completely unrelated subreddits, users and mods would be going crazy about it

Where's the message that it's wrong to off cops because they're cops

#CopLivesMatter

>I like Bon Jovi
Do yourself a favor and kill yourself.

You would know what goes on on reddit wouldn't you cuck?

>I used google products before

Just because I know what goes on in reddit doesn't mean I'm a redditor. By that logic you must be a nigger because you know about the black lives matter movement.

>I like Bon Jovi's music

Ten sheckles have been deposited into your tumblr account

Yeah, the suspect is a cop killer. Black Lives Matter is not a cop killing movement. It's a movement against killing black people. There is a difference between those two things.

All your arguments are based on unfair generalizations, as is the way of conservatards. Seeing people as different individuals is too difficult for your atrophied brain and putting everything you dislike in the same boat is easy and convenient.

It's my life and it's now or never. I just want to live forever.

>>I like Bon Jovi's music

>He doesn't pirate all his media

You're an idiot if you pay for music/video regardless of political affiliation

run your own shit, it's stupid easy

>Sup Forums now hates the botnet

>Dallas police chief said

>after the guy was dead

???

>blacklivesmatter
of course they do, just like any other human
niggers aren't worth the dirt they stand on

The point is all about politics and the products that businesses sell. I don't believe there is an inherent connection between every product and politics. Some products are political products and some products are not.

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization

Al-Qaeda destroyed two buildings and we went to war with them, BLM destroyed two cities, it's timed to crack down. Hard.

(((DuckDuckGo)))

>Why is no one defending the people who have everything as much as the ones who have nothing?
No need to. Cop killers get life, if not death sentence. Practically everyone is against killing cops. But people like you, who don't bat an eye when a darkie gets shot because surely they're spooky thugs, are all over this country.

You're being told by Black Lives Matter to have consideration and the only response you can mutter up is to consider yourself a victim of racism against whites, as if you were being oppressed by getting called out for being racist. This is why it got so bad. It would have never gone so far if people had just yielded. You have blood on your hands my friend, and this time it's both black and white blood. And it's probably going to keep esclating, too. Congratulations for all the deaths past and upcoming.

>Black Lives Matter is not a cop killing movement
Yeah it's just a movement that supports killing cops, as seen by the events yesterday performed by brave BLM "soldiers".

I agree. The kikes and kike media do not so we're not going to invade America to liberate us of these terrorists.

>Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization
>More self-victimizing bullshit
> BLM destroyed two cities
This is a genuine bold faced lie.

>Practically everyone is against killing cops.

Your argument ends there, because many BLM supporters were celebrating the police murders on social media and calling for more

>inb4 white

I'm azn, we kill nobody, I just realize who the ones instigating the violence are

>you have blood on your hands
>* he says while supporting cop killers*

Cuck detected

Whatever you say you cuck

Google doesn't give a shit about cops

>is an Asian man
>is redpilled
lol, fucking cucked by white men

How is it self victimizing bullshit? Explain your position when their members clearly looted and burned Ferguson and Baltimore.

If you want white police to be accountable why can't you hold the violent members of your organization accountable?

>Black Lives Matter is not a cop killing movement

It clearly is

They had a run in with the guy and tried to get him to surrender. They were able to exchange some words before the guy was taken out by a bomb carrying robot, because he refused to surrender.

>he's still being cucked

>redpilled

Stop creating /po/ strawmen

Literally no other race besides numale whites and the worst memebers of the black community stand with BLM

I live in Texas and the Latino and Asian communities here are largely against your movement

Black lives matter confirmed for shoe buying movement
Black lives matter confirmed for bread eating movement
Black lives matter confirmed for football playing movement
Black lives matter confirmed for tooth brushing movement

How can you be so dense? I JUST NOW pointed out that you make unfair generalizations and your response is to make an unfair generalization. Killing cops wasn't part of the plan in the BLM protest and it's not something they officially support. This is the the act of radical cop killers who took advantage of the momentum.

>Your argument ends there, because many BLM supporters were celebrating the police murders on social media and calling for more
>Retards on social medias have any bearing on the way things go and influence my opinion

Literally retarded. The point here is that there is absolutely no obstacle to punishing cop killers to the full extent of the law. Society will not go up against it and the justice system is fully armed to do it. When it comes to killing citizens in police confrontations, it's the complete opposite, so it's a golden opportunity for fat lard racist policemen to hunt black people like it's a sport then pretend they were victim of an aggression.

Where did I support cop killing? Do you perceive any argument against your stance as some form of physical threat or call for violence? Because that's how a SJW acts. Just saying.

You're a pussy bitch

>Some people who have guns shot up schools, malls and bars
>NRA is clearly a mass shooting movement.

>cucks are cucks

It's funny really.

Jewggle cares enough about to cops to fork over all your personal information about them, however they don't care enough about them to defend them when they get shot.

Remind me of the cities again. Baltimore and Detroit?

Look it's retarded

>ISIS confirmed for falafel eating movement
>ISIS confirmed for petrol producing movement
>ISIS confirmed for religious expression movement

Cops shoot less black people than white people, even if you adjust for population.

>unfair generalizations
Yeah I'll just hide my twitter feeds of all the BLM activists saying the cops got what they deserved and that more cops should die

>Where did I support cop killing?
I said you support cop killers, nice fucking strawman.

>his sister said on twitter he supports what he did
>B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT NOT ALL OF US ARE LIKE THAT

Google would be happy to have all the cops be murdered

Firefox, Bing, Dailymotion, Sup Forums Pass

There is always vandalism in protests and riots. It's the crowd effect. You can't have a fucking football victory march without people throwing cars over. Oh but when white people do it, it's just a celebration going overboard, right?

Also vandalism isn't terrorism. Nothing got blown up and no one is terrorized. You wouldn't even care that the cities got "destroyed" (and by city you mean some businesses on the streets where the protests were held) if it weren't for the nature of the protests because they're just nigger towns to you anyway. kek

Let's say this happens. What now? Do they hire a private police force?

Yeah fuck the NRA too, what makes you think I support them

Most of society is too stupid/violent to own guns, especially niggers. You think you're talking to traditional conservatives on this website?

The only societies that can function with the majority of it's citizens armed are majority white with homogeneous culture such as Switzerland

Yeah let's just let niggers rape and murder and steal, it's ok, definitely not terrorism.

Shhhhh black people feel like they're more of a victim than whites, don't you dare use your racist privileged facts on them to prove them wrong.

In Switzerland, you're not allowed to store bullets at home.

I don't recall any riots or shooting when the teaparty protested.

They have the cash to do so.

This.

>I'm azn, we kill nobody

Tell that to the roof koreans, you slant eyed spic.

>You can't have a fucking football victory march without people throwing cars over
Are you a Europoor? Let me guess, you're Swedish.

We don't do that weird shit in America, like you Barbarian fucks.

Objectively wrong.

Blacks are many times more violent and criminal than other races, it's just plain statistics

>Where did I support cop killing?
>I said you support cop killers, nice fucking strawman.
Uh... requiring that you don't put words in my mouth isn't a "strawman". "Strawman" doesn't mean "Something that's inconvenient to you", you stupid fucking hick.

>Not all x are like that!
NAxALT bro

>You wouldn't even care that the cities got "destroyed" (and by city you mean some businesses on the streets where the protests were held) if it weren't for the nature of the protests because they're just nigger towns to you anyway.

Oh, so you're a dumbass who can't come up with logical counter arguments, so you'll just make assumptions and arguments on my behalf. As if I don't have supreme pity for the black/asian store owners (I'm the Asian again) who lost their livelihoods. But they are just pawns too you, they mean nothing, you're angry at the police so victimize hundreds of random locals and ruin their lives.

Go ahead and make up more arguments for me. Let the rest of the thread see that you're as low IQ as the rest of the BLM trash.

Well aren't you the controlling little cunt, fuck off Anonymusulini.

wtf I hate google now

10/10

You were literally trying to fight my non-existent phrase calling you a "supporter of cop killing". That's a strawman, you stupid fuck.

The don't have niggers either

That's because no white lives are at stake.

If your perception was that you lived in a country overwhelmingly dominated by people who are aliens to you and that those people keep getting away with shooting off your kind on questionable bases, meaning that you can't walk out of your house without taking a small chance of getting killed for no reason while society watches in contempt and even cheers them on, you'd be pissed off and you'd want your message to get through.

BLM is putting you in your place. Stop being stubborn about it. You are making things worst by not listening to them because they will not stop until you do. The ball is in your side.

They were the victims defending themselves you dipshit

>getting killed for no reason

>You are making things worst by not listening to them because they will not stop until you do.
DON'T YOU SEE YOU HAVE TO ROLL OVER AND LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT OR THEY WILL MURDER AND LOOT YOU!!!

SJW cuck kill yourself

>Google posts on twitter in support of two unarmed men who were gunned down by police
>this is grounds to stop using Google

>not that they're willing to funnel your data to government/law enforcement agencies
>not that Android has glaring security flaws that have were pointed out two releases ago
>not that they read your e-mails to suggest ads to you
>not that they're building up a massive database of wifi locations with or without your permissions

Niggers are too stupid and violent to trust with weapons.

Period.

>looks at crime rates
>half of interracial violence is black on white
>Blacks make up 13% of the population
Yeah bro it's the Blacks getting killed by white people.