No

p o s t
m o r e
w e b m s
o f
h e r
p o r
f a v o r

I'm currently using XP and I just don't see a reason to update...

yes

maybe

Name pls.

>should I upgrade to Windows 10
No, install linux or stay on xp. Maybe consider Windows 7.

I
w i s h
s h e
h a d
p o r n
v i d e o s
b e i n g
p e n e t r a t e d
a n d
b o u n c i n g
t h o s e
b o o b s
o h
b o y

gross

Name???

it's in all the videos if you know where to look

Couldn't find her. For the love of god give her name pls.

Also install Linux Arch.

saved in my folder called "asd"

ai shinozaki

I'm out of webms so unless someone else feels generous can you answer my question?

Thank you!!!

Exactly. I'm currently using ME and I just don't see a reason to update

Thank you, Sir. I will always remember your gratitude when i fap to her.

No.

And that's a cute boy

Do it for her!

why not just run linux?

A person needs Windows 10 like they need a hole in the head.

Ai Shinozaki

you useless fuck

If you have to ask then yes, you deserve that piece of shit.

KernelEx?

I'm running Linux, I am just making fun of them, since user still tries to avoid the inevitable
Yes

about to upgrade my dick to some JAV

thank you

this

>stay on xp
enjoy your ransomware

You mean downgrade to Windows 10?

Surprise! You've been upgraded already.

About the "spying". All those tests were run on insider build which is supposed to "call home". So far NO ONE has shown it doing that on regular version.

I am currently trying to wipe win10 from my new laptop and install 7 on it

so no, it's shit

>Windows 10 busted down the door on my HTPC and installed itself without consent
>proceeded to break the fuck out of my Steam, media player and codec installations- including my meticulous madVR renderer settings/colour calibrations
Waiting until the free """upgrade""" period is over before reinstalling.
Fuck Windows 10.

You should appreciate the effort you ungrateful shit, based Microsoft botnet probably noticed that you're over 16 now so it was trying to remove bloat elements unneccesseray for grown ups such as video games and fucking anime

Maybe you should learn how to manage your update properly. Or not, since Windows 10 is perfect for people like you that don't know how to do this.

>HTPC
>Windows
You deserved it.

>Windows on a HTPC
lel
>Steam on a HTPC
lel
>codec installations
literally everything except memedVR is included in mpc, you don't need any "codec installations"
>meticulous renderer settings
that take 30 seconds to reconfigure and are completely placebo shit anyway
>colour calibrations in madvr
jesus christ retard

im gonna burst a nurst

You know, I'd be inclined to agree with this if not for the fact that they removed all counter-measures if any of the updates go wrong. Safe mode is harder to access thanks to removal of F8 during boot and you're boned if you can't access login screen or control panel. Pray to god whatever problem there is happens to triggers the failed boot and gets you to advanced options. And hope to god you don't have to resort to restore points because for unspecified reasons ANYWHERE that feature is disabled by default. And nowhere is the user reminded to put it on.

MS has fucked up priorities.

Windows is shit and you should switch or at least dual boot to Linux anyway, but...

Windows 10 isn't worse shit than the previous Windows and at least (compared to previous Windows) it isn't outdated shit. The horrible bugs and glitches that were on 10 one year ago have mostly been fixed and it even has some nice features that Linux and OSX had for many years, like resizing and maximizing the terminal window and inactive window scrolling.

About the telemetry and the spying, sure Windows 10 is data slurping like crazy but that's not any different than other proprietary OSes like OSX (with the annoying iCloud bs), iOS, Android. And you are very naive to think that Windows 7 or 8 isn't data slurping on you. And actually you can easily with some reg tweaks close most telemetry and battery draining background services of Windows and it's more upfront and honest about your privacy than modern OSX (or is is macOS now?)

Still you should use Linux but, and I don't believe I'm saying this, if you have to use Windows then upgrade to Windows 10, it's actually fine now

lol didnt read this

same

Jav when?

>Still you should use Linux but, and I don't believe I'm saying this, if you have to use Windows then upgrade to Windows 10, it's actually fine now
No it's not. Windows 7 base install was made back when Microsoft wasn't this deep into botnet game yet. It's much easier to deal with telemetry shit on 7 where it pretty much comes to running aegis than on 10 where you have no fucking idea if you actually managed to do anything because this shit is literally built into the OS.
There is also literally nothing wrong with 7 save for no dx 12.

No. Newer.

Can someone post the webms in gif format? I can't view webms on my iPhone.

JUST

I'd just install kodibuntu and be done with it personally, but if he's using his living-room PC for steam games I fail to see what's wrong with running Windows.

ghacks.net/2016/07/08/5-reasons-not-to-upgrade-to-windows-10/

Hahajhahahhahahahhahshsgsggahahah

>all that interlacing

I can't fap to this.

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=360399

You're an ok guy, user.

when i was 13 this would give me a boner for days

now i only like to fantasize about turning into a girl

nice, do you crossdress?

Dear god why is it so blue.

1) Find the WebM video you want to view and open its URL in a new tab.
2) Tap the "Open In" link in the Safari window.
3) Select Open in PlayerXtreme.
4) Enjoy your WebM video!

No, I just shove stuff up my ass and assume a girly pose.

I suddenly wanna motorboat.

Shake it properly, bitch.

This is important.

>I can't fap to this.
You must be fucking gay.

bump