tomsguide.com/us/best-gaming-keyboards,review-2009.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I literally finger my playdoh like it's a cat's mouth

Finally got that Pexon shipping email~!

>Having a keyboard without knowing what any fucking key actually does
>Having a loud as hell keyboard
>Having a keyboard that's white and black
Senpai please

Does anyone know where to get cheap 65% keyboard keycap sets? I want to replace the stock caps of my magicforce, because they look disgusting to me. I just want something simple.

What O-rings should I get for my Cherry MX Reds?

WASD has some good caps

wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/keycap-set.html

None. Embrace the clack.

Is there a middle ground between cherry mx brown and blue? I have browns currently and they are justs ok. I feel like they are a little bit too sensitive and don't have as much feedback as I would like.

If I use vim a lot will that affect what kind of keyboard I should get?

Is a unicomp keyboard a bad idea?
(pckeyboard.com/)
I would totally buy a Model M, but the fact that there is no meta key kills it for me

>>Having a keyboard without knowing what any fucking key actually does

it's shit

>Budget
ballpark 100-120
>Location (continent at least)
US
>Preferred switch type
Blues
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
Gotta have a numpad
>Backlight
GIVE A FUCK
I'm pretty indifferent, if it came down to a the same keyboard being cheaper because it didn't have a backlight I'd go for it. If I did need one I;d like a full RGB selection to sync up with my g600
>Previous/current keyboards
I bought a Corsair k65 and returned it the next day. reds suck.
Currently using some $10 iHome keyboard, the backspace is the size of a regular key. Please help.

What would you pair with a Logi G600?

Cherry MX Clear or Cherry MX Green.

MYEEAH

God tier

>Budget
250€
Europe
>Preferred switch type
Clear or topre (?)
>Layout
Doesn't matter
>Form factor
60%
>Backlight
Doesn't matter
Fujitsu kb slim mf

So far I've considered pok3r or hhkb, where should one buy those from(in Europe) without ridiculous shipping costs? And are there other 60% boards I should look into?

What do you guys think? This will be my first mech. I'll eventually get better keycaps.

>What would you pair with a Logi G600?
Some other bad decision like the Logitech meme boards with their shitty, half functional macro keys.

Decent if you're on a tight budget but not worth wasting good caps on desu.

It's good, had one with browns.

They mouse has worked fine for a year for me, you neckbeard

Will there be a re release of this keycap set?

oh, alright.

that hurts to look at

Dude its the best set ever made.

They're fine. No I don't like it as much as my silver label M, but I'm not taking my silver label to work. Plus people get shit all over my work desk everyday, so I'd fucking lose it if I had my IBM there.

What is that? Doesn't seem to be an F or an M.

it's an IBM Model F 107 full metal case keyboard.

i like it familia

are filcos still worth getting

was thinking of getting a fullsized one in reds

What brand/model is this?

We have limited suply of mechanical keyboards around here and what we do have everything good is above 150€, minus the Razer stuff.
A local store brought back the SteelSeries 6G v2 for 70€ and I was wondering what you guys think about it as a first mechanical keyboard?

Carbon SA that was on massdrop.

Doesn't steelseries use their own switches?

>Big-ass enter

Much appreciated, my man

Can't wait for the new Realforce.

Anyone have some suggestions for a white mech keyboard? Preferably around $100, cherry mx browns would be nice (no blues or reds, i hate those)
Building a new pc and while my cm quickfire pro has served me well, it's time to sell it and find something to fit this new theme better.

oh also, usa, no backlight, qwerty, don't care about form factor

was thinking of buying this as my first mech keyboard, it uses a clone switch called zorro or something, is it worth it?

>cherry mx browns

>107
>102 keys

not worth man

Can't wait to not use it.

what budget mech keyboard would you recommend then, most 10 keyless mechs are way over my budget and i dont trust refurbished keyboards from newegg

It did have 107 keys, the layout was modified to be closer to that of the Model M. Here's a picture of an non-modded 107

magicforce with gaterons

107 is just the number of keys, not its name.

No shit... It's a 4704.

PBT keycaps that finally support backlight
RGB backlight
New design, a little more up to date than the old, giant bezel one.
MX compatible stems for maximum rice, what's there not to like?

Where do you live in europe, poker 3 should be easy to get via amazon.

Finland. Also can anyone who has used both of the switches tell me which one will give me the better experience the cherry clears or topre?

>No shit
>calls a Model F 102 a Model F 107

hurr durr

It isn't a Model F 102... The keyboards are referred to as a Model F 107 because they all had 107 keys and there was multiple models. 4704 isn't the only one... So that's why I refer to it as an F107.

I expected someone in an MKG thread to know this, fucking troglodyte.

Is the spacebar PBT on those Jap ones? I imagine it is since it's so much smaller.

I expect someone to know that ``107'' isn't part of the name. Calling a 102 key Model F a ``Model F 107'' is retarded. Go be stupid somewhere else.

Who owns the best keyboard here?

Obviously it's not part of the name, how fucking stupid are you? I hear F107 a lot more than I hear 4704, so describing it as an F107 to newfags here such as you will probably help.

Do you even own a Model F?

I dont know, but I hope there, I am even willing to buy a brand new keyboard that I could use them on

Best is this

>Obviously it's not part of the name
>hurp durp but I call it by that name for newfags lyke u
ebin

Oh, and who has the worse keyboard on here?

Bring it on, let me feel it Sup Forums

35£ on Amazon, some fake ass chinese switches but its so loud that I already love it and do not want anything other jesus christ the click.

Why do you care so much? I will call it what I like. But the fact is it originally had 107 keys and is referred to pretty much everyone as an F107. The '4704' does not apply to all F's. Please grow up.

>Budget
US
>Preferred switch type
Blue
>Layout
Don't care.
>Form factor
I need arrow keys but not a numpad,
>Backlight
Don't care.
K95 and for some reason I am fed up with how much space this clunky pos takes up.

this

Just ordered pic related. Expecting nothing, knowing nothing about it.
I bet it's going to be mediocre at best. Still, didn't cost a thing. Just hoping to be able to dual boot with more ease, as I use a bluetooth keyboard currently.

>Is there a multimedia function keys. Have

How could I say no?

>I will call it what I like
No shit...
>4074
>the fact is it originally had 107 keys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_F_keyboard

Seriously, go somewhere else to be stupid.
>Why do you care so much?
>call it a 107 key 4704
>has 102 keys
You are a special kind of stupid.

Y/N?

>No shit...
If you have no problem with it, why comment on it originally?

It does originally have 107 keys... I'm not sure what your wikipedia article is trying to prove? The fact you even need to post a link proves to me you don't know shit about F's, not do you own one. You clearly don't belong here.

There is an F 4704 and a 4700 that both come under F107. I refer to mine as F107 when people ask what the keyboard is as the 4700 and 4704 are pretty much the same board.

It only has 102 keys because it was MODIFIED. It IS a model f 107 key keyboard.

You are retarded I swear.

For what purpose

Link to keyboard?

you are shit

About as pointless as MX Speed switches.

Why do some keyboards have give an option to switch between 6KRO and NKRO?
Isn't NKRO clearly superior? Or is there some weird edge case where 6KRO has some benefit?

USB standard only supports 6KRO. Different software hacks are used to get around this to provide NKRO. Some hacks are shit to the point where an NKRO board won't be recognised in BIOS.

Makes sense, thanks!

>Model M breaks
>spend a few days looking at the all the new mechanicals on the market
>everything is lower quality and more expensive
>decide to just buy another Model M

feels good man

>not fixing your existing board
Shameful.

probably will eventually, but right now i don't have the proper tools to do a nut bolt mod

>"Corsair K70 is widely regarded as the best mechanical keyboard around with Cherry reds."

>"Corsair K70 is widely regarded as the best mechanical keyboard around with Cherry reds."

Should I get a novatouch as my first mech?

PROOF

tomsguide.com/us/best-gaming-keyboards,review-2009.html

PROOF

can anyone red pill me on zorro black switches, are decent enough to validate a 60 dollar keyboard

I used to have a CMstorm quickfire rapid, the tenkeyless, and I liked it.

One day I spilled a glass of water on my table and it went under the keyboard and must've like sat kinda touching the mini usb cable going into the port in the board. I'm pretty sure it fucked up the cable I was using, and when I replaced it, my control keys and a few other keys don't work. Is this something their warranty covers? Should I try getting it replaced or just forget it and buy another?

What's a good tenkeyless keyboard with good builtin buttons for medie features and stuff?

This is why I always drink bottled stuff.

I did.

pic related is how it was plugged in. Guess the water got up in there

Topre is not for everyone. I use a Novatouch and I love it, prefer it over any Cherry keyboard I've used. Might be hard to find a novatouch now, i think they're no longer being manufactured.

Which HHKB should I get? Pro2 or Jap?

They even had unicomp keyboards, unfortunately only JIS.

Maybe I'll pick up a Shine Mini with blacks or a 55g realforce.

And I found this.

Where were you?

looks like SHIT

FUCK PEOPLE who buy that SHIT

ソフマップ in Akihabara. They had filcos, various Topre and even some matias keyboards, unfortunately none of the last ones on display.

Here's the shop I had mentioned, was in a cellar along the same main street. Unfortunately they didn't have anything outside of the common cherry flavors. Apart from the new cherry pink "silent" switch in some filcos. Felt like a cross-over between reds with o-rings and a rubber dome.

did you get sars

Didn't see any at the local convenience store, so no.

I got some larks though. They still taste disgusting, but surprisingly enough not as disgusting as most western cigarettes.

pro 2 type s