"gyehehe, stahp it, Applejack, that tickles!"

>"gyehehe, stahp it, Applejack, that tickles!"

but the ride is already over

DRESS HORSE
BEST HORSE

cute! CUTE!

I know that feel. I got off the ride at the end of S4.

Got off after s3, legit got laid because of MLP and then we both stopped caring about the show kek

?

you're not allowed to say you 'got off the ride' as that makes people upset and uncomfortable

hth.

the honeymoon is over. and those who still watch the equine show are generally starry-eyed peter pan bronies, or angry 'shut up everything is fine >not watching the show [pepe.jpg]' Sup Forums dwellers.

Did you meet him on here?

Funnily enough it was a grill, and I met her at my uni at a fucking MLP club. The members were a literal stereotype for the most part, except for her and like one other dude. We p much only showed up to see each-other and then we started talking outside of the homo club

I got off after Equestria Girls t.bh

[spoiler]im still on it and havin fun[/spoiler]

saw it at a local theater, instant regret. brony stereotypes are unbelievably true

also nice satan trips

wow and i ctrl + s'd too

do you have a mental impairment

why the fuck would Sup Forums need spoiler tags

i never post here, just lurk my dude

faggot

kek

>watching anything related to MLP while in the same room at maximum autist levels

I'll never understand how people can do that. How could anyone stand that?

All of you are degenerates

>Funnily enough it was a grill
How's it feel being gay?

y-you too

>grill
>gay

a few friends of mine wanted to go for giggles, figured it couldn't be that bad. i have never been more wrong

it's ironic bro

ironiiiic

-man with no spine at all

To be honest, the show wasn't that bad, initially. I stood around for the most part until the end of season four, but I feel that the most fun part of the "fandom" was the rampant and sprawling sense of community - it gathered the most autistic sperglords together from all kinds of backgrounds and created a vague sense of community that qualmed whoever didn't tend to have an already existing social life.

Is the show a gift; is the show anything special? No. However, for what it did, the accomplishment it made of creating such a diverse fandom with such the multitude of outlets for portrayal - it'll take a long time before we find another one of these ships, floating along the sea of the internet. They come every once and a while for sure - where people can feel truly at home with strangers they've never met, and express feelings that many would've otherwise ignored.

I don't like the fandom. Never did. But it made some people happy, and that's all that matters.

Is pony posting on other boards allowed now?

This post gave me cancer.

Same.

It's not, but not like it's a big deal. The thread will probably be removed soon.

>announcing report
>announcing sage
reported :^)

>using the smiley with a carat nose