/csg/ Chink Shit General - Temp Thread

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Working on a Chink Shit Gen InfoGraphic, got any recs?

Want to contribute to the infographic? Take the best possible photograph you can take of your favourite chink shit (this can by anything from chink smartphones, memebuds/headphones, chink SSDs, powerbanks to quadcopters and include some of its pros and cons.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
No news. waiting for real OP to make a new thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_355237.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Fashion-Desk-Display-Headphone-Stand-Hanger-Headset-Holder-for-earphone-headset/32664830927.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xEdur4sIWyI
gearbest.com/forks/pp_399818.html
gearbest.com/spoons/pp_399817.html
amazon.com/GYENNO-intelligent-Anti-shake-system£¬making-convenient/dp/B01H50WW7Q/
amazon.com/GYENNO-Anti-Tremble-Gyroscopic-Self-Stabilizing-Intelligent/dp/B019Y32XWG
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-MIUI-V7-16-0MP-TOUCH-ID---Dark-Gray-362397.html
s.aliexpress.com/3YNvIZ3Q
aliexpress.com/item/Weird-flowers-garden-Venus-flytrap-fly-nemesis-eating-grass-flies-box-fertilizer-seeds/32276415114.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Easykey-Portable-Mini-25-Key-USB-MIDI-Keyboard-Controller-with-USB-Cable-25-Velocity/32611966239.html?shortkey=3aaUrmMb&addresstype=600
aliexpress.com/item/BXIO-Cycling-Jersey-Women-Ropa-Ciclismo-Mujer-Pro-Mountain-Bike-Bicicleta-Short-Sleeve-Summer-Style-Hot/32656964129.html
aliexpress.com/item/10-X-Micro-SD-TF-Memory-Card-to-SATA-7-15-22pin-Adapter-Card-2-5/32552994443.html?
aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Case-Stand-Original-Mix-Color-TPU-PC-Plastic-Hard-Silicone-Shield-Dual/32568059591.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Case-Original-IPAKY-Neo-Hybrid-PC-Frame-Silicone-Back-Cover-Hongmi/32566069644.html
gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_227727.html
gearbest.com/mobile-power-bank/pp_145286.html
gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_343014.html
gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_234112.html
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/4s1537/psa_banggood_sent_fake_products/
gearbest.com/cpu-cooler/pp_280431.html
gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_263761.html
wooshbikes.co.uk/?
em3ev.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=50
youtube.com/watch?v=5We8eqUGya8
gearbest.com/promotion-umi-london-special-729.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There aren't any really worth it.

gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_355237.html anyone got a pair of these ISK HD9999
i know that they're great, i just don't know how great they are

in case people miss it.

user asked for link aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Fashion-Desk-Display-Headphone-Stand-Hanger-Headset-Holder-for-earphone-headset/32664830927.html

Any family or friends with hand tremors and/or parkinsons?

youtube.com/watch?v=xEdur4sIWyI

It looks like Gearbest mispriced this self stabilizing fork for $23.12
gearbest.com/forks/pp_399818.html

Because the spoon is $310.14
gearbest.com/spoons/pp_399817.html

It's even $300 on Amazon
amazon.com/GYENNO-intelligent-Anti-shake-system£¬making-convenient/dp/B01H50WW7Q/

amazon.com/GYENNO-Anti-Tremble-Gyroscopic-Self-Stabilizing-Intelligent/dp/B019Y32XWG

>Notes: The spoon handle in the picture is not included
It's just the fork attachment, bro.

cheapest place I can get a redmi note 3 32gb right now

go

Some guy in a previous thread bought a midi keyboard, and said that it was pretty good.

A lot of the Chinese audio stuff seems to be solid.

Kek, it still shakes like hell

use kimovil you pleb

geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-MIUI-V7-16-0MP-TOUCH-ID---Dark-Gray-362397.html

Does it really matter that they're $300? I bet insurance would be able to pay for something like that.

Ah well that explains it, would have been neat if they did price it wrong.

do you happen to remember the name?

EEVblog's Dave would love these.

>using randomizer
>the tenga eggs keep coming up
WHY

Put some effort into it you faggot

s.aliexpress.com/3YNvIZ3Q

> thinking you could outchink a chink

Hey chinkshit.com guy, remove this from the randomizer. It's a scam and they don't send you Venus Flytrap seeds.

aliexpress.com/item/Weird-flowers-garden-Venus-flytrap-fly-nemesis-eating-grass-flies-box-fertilizer-seeds/32276415114.html

Is there a recommended case for the RN3P ?

Gonna order a powerbank and most of the cases look awful

>XXXL

aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Easykey-Portable-Mini-25-Key-USB-MIDI-Keyboard-Controller-with-USB-Cable-25-Velocity/32611966239.html?shortkey=3aaUrmMb&addresstype=600

use rbt asia next time

Why you gotta take time out of my hands from making the infographic? I thought I gave a large enough heads up for someone to pick after me and make a proper thread.

>News
• user keep track of their incoming chink shit using excel sheets • user bought two cree lights, one from Gearbest and one from Ali user notes that the one from Ali might be fake but they're equally bright • Comfy gets some chink shit in a Spidey car window toy, a 10cent micro sd card reader a Spaceman themed usb night light and a cheap lapel mic from Gearbest makes vocaroo sample • Redmi Note 3 Pro 32GB inventory is running low, possible that Xiaomi stopped production • Anons receive their Sanrenmu 7010 • As a rule of thumb coupons are generally worthless (this goes for Gearbest with some of its coupons that reset the price and Ali whose coupons are only discounts like $2 off $200)
• Price checking between sites is always a good idea, this prevents you from overpaying on one site when it's cheaper with another • user buys cheap kazoo, makes vocaroo • user's happy with his OPMT • /MKG/ user gets his new keycaps in from AliExpress, posts thoughts on them • user's headphone stand is a little short • user tries out a chink multimeter Previous thread

>XXXL
aliexpress.com/item/BXIO-Cycling-Jersey-Women-Ropa-Ciclismo-Mujer-Pro-Mountain-Bike-Bicicleta-Short-Sleeve-Summer-Style-Hot/32656964129.html
take a look at this

Make a new thread and I'll delete this one m8.

>bicycling clothes
>in 6XL size
If you're 6XL I doubt any bicycle could hold you

Nah it's fine, I don't think you can anyway.

it's just chinese 6xl, it's probably normal ~XXXL or american L

One side of my zircon in ears stopped working today. Havnt had them that long.
Recommendations on what in ears to get next?

thank you

Still quite large to ride a bike

what's the difference between redmi 3 and redmi note 3

I'm American L and I'm 6'0" 135lbs. Am I too large to ride a bike?

lurk more

>61kg
>L
>american L
now that's strange, american sizes were always one smaller than european, XL=L etc
>6'0"
i don't know how much is that in cm, goddamn americans being hipsters and using some non logic scale

>european sizes were always one smaller than american, XL=L etc
fixed, i'm fucking stupid

~182cm

I was considering it too :O
An user told me the keys were way too mushy, I wonder if it's worth trying out

Now you can build yourself a Chinese SSD!.

This recent Pokemon Go craze is going to drive up powerbank sales.

Better get your Xiaomi powerbank now if you haven't already because this shit will start selling like hotcakes.

lel

Could anyone link one pls
I dont know from which ali store to get them

aliexpress.com/item/10-X-Micro-SD-TF-Memory-Card-to-SATA-7-15-22pin-Adapter-Card-2-5/32552994443.html?

I dare you to fill it with sharks. Yes I know it is not an economical or practical thing to do.

Does supply and demand apply to chink shit?

How come there are so few chinky modem-routers?

I kind of expect a couple of those Pokemon Go peeps to get chinked hard (to the point where they buy a fake Xiaomi powerbank off eBay or Ali and it explodes while strapped to their phone or some shit.)

Because china internet is really bad

jokes on you, already have a powerbanko

I am looking for a seller right now that doesn't look dodgy right now before they sky rocket

aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Case-Stand-Original-Mix-Color-TPU-PC-Plastic-Hard-Silicone-Shield-Dual/32568059591.html

So this one looks stupid in the picture but it's actually pretty solid. I got another one aliexpress.com/item/For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Case-Original-IPAKY-Neo-Hybrid-PC-Frame-Silicone-Back-Cover-Hongmi/32566069644.html is actually kinda crummy.

The stupid looking one is actually pretty functional and seems like it will protect the phone. The little kickstand on the back is surprisingly useful. (if listening through the phones speakers it helps bounce the sound off the surface)

Other than those two I'm not really sure. Worth buying a couple different ones since they are so cheap.

it's just way too expensive for mini keys like that.

At 20-30 sure, but $50 CAD? it's too much.

we mokee now

gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_227727.html

gearbest.com/mobile-power-bank/pp_145286.html

gearbest.com/power-banks/pp_343014.html

gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_234112.html

When shopping on Ali for legit Xiaomi powerbanks just sort by most sold/feedback or whatever.

Ya te vi negro

Depending how the disks show up to the OS it might actually be useful - If they show up as individual storages you could put them in software raid possibly making a fairly decent and unique SSD

if it just shows up as a big drive it's kinda lame.

>PSA: Banggood sent fake products

>just a warning for anyone else looking to buy. Bought the Piston 3. They're fake.

>Currently trying to sort it out with them (and they're so far claiming they're not fake.. but I bought via PayPal so I'm not too worried about not getting a refund).

reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/4s1537/psa_banggood_sent_fake_products/

guys is banggood is sending fake pistons
?
?

I am sure that they would rather buy no name 100000mAh power banks because these are cheaper and 10 times bigger.

Should I do it? It's for an FX-8300 (95w processor) running at stock clock speeds. I've been using the stock cooler, but the little thing is loud.

gearbest.com/cpu-cooler/pp_280431.html

>no name

It's as if you want them to get horrific burns from it blowing up in their pants. It's not like Xiaomi's powerbanks are expensive either, you can get 5000mAh for $14.89 and 10000mAh for $16.19

>he expects a 10$ chinksink to last more than 1 month and be more silent than stock cooler
Yes, buy it.

le monke?

Reddit's retarded and unaware that it says sorry because the verification service has been down for a long ass time now (hence the black bear holding a sorry sign) if your QR code is fake you would get a different message saying it has already been activated X amount of times, Banggood sells legit Pistons.

Bought one of those in Thailand. it worked 5 minutes

I feel like these people do fucking retarded stuff to get shit to blow like this (or straight up fake it)

People used to do that with ecigs "omfg grenade in your hand close to your face" (I have had mechs left on, they got so hot you couldn't touch it at all above 100c - I had to use a towel to remove the battery - the atty was totally fucked, burnt to shit all the plastic fittings melted completely, wick completely black - nothing exploded, it was a ~0.1-0.3ohm build with thick as fuck kanthal so it didn't burn up and break the circuit it was still in tact - battery didn't vent or anything)

You really gotta abuse 18650s to get them to vent - and venting is what they are supposed to do, release all the gasses that have built up so it doesn't blow up like a grenade throwing bits of metal and hot acid everywhere. (i'm talking about unprotected batteries here - protected won't even vent unless the protection circuitry fails)

So I don't know what the fuck people do to get this to happen.

I'm calling BS on this.

When the fan totally fails it will be pretty silent.

Why no 20000?

Are they giant or something?

Not sure why it wouldn't last more than a month?

Only thing that will break is the fan the metal will be fine. I doubt the fan would break very fast either.

The only issue is the heatsink materials are gonna be total garbage (metal is expensive) and not actually do a good job at all.

Thanks dear.

It's been sold out for a while
gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_263761.html

After some research, Segotep is a new brand owned by Chaintech. This could be legit. There's a couple videos on it.

Even if the fan fails, which would be weird, you could pretty easily and cheaply replace the fan.

is there a time limit on reviews for good boy points on gearbest
my shit wont arrive until at least a month and a half before I actually get home

I think they last 6 months or so.

got this last week. going uphill is now a sexual experience

All of the 99 cent mouse listings on ebay are actually $5 with a $1 mousepad. Were there actually ever any real 99 cent mice? Which models did other anons buy?

Yes but it was a Gearbest sale or coupon IIRC.

Have any more pics? Preferrably from farther away... How much did that cost?
That looks like a perfect gift

>• As a rule of thumb coupons are generally worthless →
Only when you are dumb enough to let a flash sale end because you want a coupon.

link?

they aren't cheap, but cheaper than panasonic and bosch crank drives.
£580 with 11.6ah battery (samsung cells) and display unit.

What say you Chink Shit Gen, what are the chances of this being a fake?

www.ebay.com/itm/SteelSeries-KANA-3600dpi-Gaming-Wired-USB-Optical-Mouse-for-internet-cafe-/111227726199

That is pretty! Finally these things are small enough to not be way too bulky.

Gotta work harder nao

>$150 for 512GB SSD with HDD speeds
Maybe if you want a light laptop, otherwise I see no point.

uk link wooshbikes.co.uk/?
chinklink em3ev.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=50

you need mid level bike skills to fit one, and being anal about your PC cables will help you out running the control harness up the frame

it has a RAID0 controller on it so.

nice, didn't know they made motors that go directly on the pedal gear. pic related is just retarded shit.

you might enjoy this

youtube.com/watch?v=5We8eqUGya8

gearbest.com/promotion-umi-london-special-729.html

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

>>$150 for 512GB SSD with HDD speeds
>>$150 for 512GB SSD
GB SSD

>C:\ 52% (30/59GiB)
>59GiB

nigga what?

looks like a little belt grinder. i wonder how fast you'd need a new tire when using it.

>needing an electric crutch to go uphill
git gud

>log into GB
>wants you to fill in a captcha

what the hell? I'm so lazy to log in now. Wanted to show what I just bought too

Amazing idea and project, but over a grand for basically just a tiny e motor is a bit too much.
However I am extremely interested, that seems to be a better alternative to a regular scooter, except when you wish to travel real far and/or carry stuff with you.

Looks like it's perfect for driving around town. The sound it makes is also pretty neat.

how far do you need to travel? i've done 45 miles on the 11.6ah battery, mildly windy condition with very light hills. em3ev selll self build battery kits so you could fill that fucker up with 18650's and go for over a hundred miles.
(spot welding knowledge a bonus)

>too lazy to fill in captcha to log into GB account
>not too lazy to fill in captcha to make post on 4chins

He could be using all his savings from buying chinkshit to afford a Sup Forums pass, you know.

The picture is to show speeds on the device, the price calculation has nothing to do with the picture other than being the same device.

the max distance I once drove at once was exactly 100km, that's about 62 miles. I'd like to buy such a thing, but I travel with the bike because I am so poor. So it's going take some time to acquire the needed currency.

Sup Forums's captcha is literally pressing a button.
GB has to write my email making my darting my fingers from one end of the keyboard to the other and their captcha sucks balls

I'm using a pass senpai