Other urls found in this thread:

overclock.net/t/1497289/lightbox/post/22450921/id/2064513
overclock.net/t/1595110/build-log-hyperion-mk-iii-a-silverstone-ml08-build
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You first.

SG13 master race checking in.

Too lazy to post pics

Specs?
I'm building a CM 110 with 6600k and 1070. Its gonna be nice and snug.

OP if you're actually interested in itx set ups and discussion, go over to OCN. They have dedicated thermaltake case threads and dedicated itx threads etc, and without all the shitposting. The most you'll get here is le troll replies like
that are useless.

sup nigga

here.
OCN is a fucking pleb circlejerk where everyone give edgy names to their mini-ITX builds and post pictures like they're on facebook. Hardforum is where the experts are at and where the good custom mini-ITX cases are made. This is a fucking pleb place for talking about mini-ITX btw, that's why I don't talk here.

I've got an EVGA Hardon case. No pics, but it looks like you'd expect.

this isnt mine but I have the same looking rig, white coolant and no rubber feet around the outside

homo

Diamonds.

It's so fucking clean

finally figured it out. kept getting "corrupt file". ignore the HDR bleed in this photo

im saving up money and wanna do an itx build. i'm really tired of big bulky cases.

thinking about an ncase m1.

The ncase m1 is great.

Nigga, please. If you're going to pretend your D-Frame Mini looks like someone else's, at least pick an impressive one.

>wifi

>G2
gross

I have one of these I'm using as a file server. My cellphone camera quality is too shitty to bother with taking an actual picture.

Debian with a twofish encrypted raid1 array of two 2.0 TB disks. Also running a local instance of gogs on it.

CM 110 is nice, but you better get a mini 1070 or else it's not gonna fit.

Lookin' nice and clean senpai

This is my next case. It's going to have a single core VIA CPU with 1GB RAM until I get around to a real mITX build

CM 130
GTX 970
ASUS H97I PLUS
I5 4590
8 GB
2 SSDS + 1TB HDD
I put my TV on top of it and keep it by my bed because I always crash at my desk.

Forgot the pic

>pleb circlejerk
>literally an enthusiast board
>more enthusiasts in one thread than there ever will be on Sup Forums

>hardforum
>implying its any different than OCN
>it literally isn't different at all

Hardforum is home to mini-ITX case designers with successful crowdfunded campaigns like Ncase M1 and Dan A4. Literally people who understand how to design and build a case.

OCN is plebeians who buy off the shelf cases and circlejerk in the "Case X owners club".
"My build is named the Hyperion Mk II". What's yours?"
"My build is named Moneypenny. You know, from James Bond?"
overclock.net/t/1497289/lightbox/post/22450921/id/2064513
overclock.net/t/1595110/build-log-hyperion-mk-iii-a-silverstone-ml08-build

My setup. Corsair 250D on the bottom left.

see

Specs
i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz on stock Voltages
Cooler H80i mounted in the front
16GB ram
Asus Z97I-PLUS
GTX 970
CX600M
120GB ssd
1TB HDD

You're an Army fag. By the looks of it maybe JBLM. Here's my set up though. Recently upgraded to a 600 watt power supply from corsair.

To be fair, the Compact Splash got its start on OCN. It's more custom water cooling oriented though, which is true of OCN in general. Hardforum's water cooling subforum is practically dead.

Also WiSK (guy who did the Moneypenny NCASE build for his dad) is a cool guy who was also active on [H], and contributed quite a bit in the M1 development thread. He names all his builds after fictional female characters.

here's my mess of an ITX gaming rig

i5-2500k
PNY GTX 670
8GiB RAM
Botnet 10
Silverstone Mini-ITX Case

which low frofile cooler do you think is the best? (performance wise)

I was thinking of getting the axp-200.

there's also the cryorig c1 and rajintek pallas

if the tread is up tonight i'll post guts.

Its a lil dusty though, havent cleaned it all for a few months now..

Real men don't clean

:^) orly

rly

rly rly

my lil qt faggot pc there in the corner. It's a coolermaster elite 130. Was gonna buy the god tier Node 304 the fucking thing vanished from my country and this was cheap as fuck and about the same size.

specs are an i7 3770, 8gb GiB ram instead of 16, some faggot 120gb ssd, couple shitty 500gb hdds and a g1 gaming meme card

What's the GPU? looks comfy af

is the rad fan intake/outtake

Both the radiator and gpu act as intake and the psu as exhaust.

Radeon R9 Nano. They should be dropping in price soon. Currently looking into the 1070 Mini which was announced not too long ago.

Oh and case is looking much less comfy with the new 600 watt power supply. Not guts worthy at all but hey at least I can set my Nano's power limit to +25% without crashing, or anything cpu and gpu intensive without crashing... ie play Witcher 3.

What case?

Looks like a Cooler Master Elite 130

are you fucking retarded?

Hey dudes

Desk?

Ok thanks for info . will check the place out

Old pic but basically the same except I have more houseplants around it and I have a trackball mouse now.

The case is a SilverStone Sugo SG05. I'm currently transitioning to only using a laptop, but the desktop can easily fit in a small box for storage when I start traveling.

>tfw you fell for the mITX server meme and run out of space for disks