Why are plebs so obsessed with distros, window managers, fonts, desktops, stupid things that don't really matter?

Why are plebs so obsessed with distros, window managers, fonts, desktops, stupid things that don't really matter?

Nice thread dumb anime poster

Because you should always judge a book by its cover.

Why have something that runs great and looks like shit?

>distros don't really matter

>Western animation
>anime

NOOOOO we're worried about what memecard runs my manchild gayme "call of battlefield 3" or "dark edgy souls V" runs le best xDDDDD

>technology doesn't belong on the technology board
go wack off to your pedo wallpaper, weeb

because a e s t h e t i c and le irony memes
they're all simpletons

Take your manchild game discussion to your daycare board, fucking worthless basement dwelling NEET piece of shit

Because they are losers that have to focus in something futile to keep living.

Wow it's almost like people have hobbies.

> distros, window managers, fonts
>hobbies

>I play gaymes
>I have a job in shitty high-level OO languaje for normies (PHP)
>I program in superior languajes for fun (C, C++)

Checkmate wageslave cuck that only lives for work ::carotnose:)

Video games are technology.

yeah a hobby like being an autistic sheep all day and having an animeme desktop

Anime is technology

Because 99% of tech is effectively interchangeable unless you get down to a pretty focused area, so customization has become the key selling point, which brings with it identity politics.

Sure you do, unemployed manbaby

#gamerspride

They're easy topics for the lowest common denominator, it doesn't take a lot of skill to choose a distro, a window manager, or tweak your visual environment, but it takes just enough that you can write a paragraph or two (which is a lot for Sup Forums - Anonymous Twitter) about it to make it look like you know what you're talking about, and barely important enough that people won't question you for doing so.

Now, what was ?

filtered

>customizing your system to the way you enjoy using it can't be a hobby

Never said it wasn't autistic but some of us have nothing better to do.

>You can't have a job AND enjoy games like any other hobbie
>Calls others autistic and manbabies
>Projecting this hard

Stay mad and insecure faggot

>Triggered

I never said it wasn't a hobby though. You came up with that yourself manchild

>hobbie
wew hold up, manchild. I can hear you breath heavily over the internet. No goodboy points for you today

Enjoy your chamber of virginity

implied it wasn't

you know your wrong anyways if I'm correcting you. still just confused as to why you're responding

>Implying I'm one of those "gamer" faggots with that garbage in your picture
>Implying I'm a specfag that cares about benchmarks
>yfw I actually play casually with generic components in standard settings for fun when I feel like distracting myself a little bit from the routine, I might aswell have a console (but I don't like them since 6th gen)
>Projecting this hard again

wow user, I'm sorry you were a gaymer neet faggot and your mom/gf after yelling at you transformed you in the very serious "successful" man you are now, I am so jelly ::carotnose:)

You took a while to recover. Did mommy help you with that comeback, gaymer?

I'm sorry I'm not hitting the refresh like a degenerate in a desperate attempt to prove my manly way of life on a chinesse board where 90% of the content is shitposting.

I'm gonna go play some DX-Ball 2 now and then I'll get back at you, don't miss me and don't have fun! ::caratnose:)

lol mad
you did look back at this post too because you're self conscious :^)

What the fuck happened to this website

wew lad you are still salty over a regular BTFO event

>Being "self conscious" and "salty" about having a job and playing games in a Celeron
>Projecting this hard, for the third time, because they can't believe I can do both
>The only people that play games are "le carlos duty in an i7 razer le pc master race xdddd"

::caratnose:)

>He didn't give up
You are one salty weaboo gaymer manchild aren't you?

Ok I give up

By that logic, everything is technology.

Read the fucking rules next time.

Fonts do matter, to some extent. That said, once you have one set that you can read at virtually any size with no ambiguity, you're done.

really makes you think...