It's here

It's here

Did I do good?

Enjoy your blue dominated color spectre (led edgelit by blue led with white coating) and terrible motion blurring (sample and hold and lcd in general is to blame).
And of course, TIM'd IHS on that cpu.

>Maximum VIII Hero Alpha
What the fuck is with those names?

>EVGA anything

You fucked up.

>buying intel
>buying nvidia
kill yourself.

make neckbeard feels better being an hero alpha

If you spend that much money it's difficult to go wrong.

Well all I can say is enjoy it while it lasts, the realisation that you didn't really need all these parts will hit eventually (no matter how much you spend)

>all that high end shit
>Coarsair RAM, Cooler, and Fan
>evga power supply

>The year of our Lord 2016
>Arctic Silver 5

>watercooling
Enjoy your leaks.

>not getting a seasonic power supply

cancer

>water cooling meme

no joke, it's the dumbest meme ever conceived

Truth

>implying there's viable alternative to intel.

kill yourself

>nvidia 1080
he bought a 1080 instead of a glorious amd 480.

pleb

Seasonic makes the evga p2 power supplies. Dumbo.

>asus z170
>maximus anything
>i7 skylake
>650w psu

you dun goofed so hard, whoever you are in your next life will feel this mistake.

You did really well. I have a pretty similar build myself and it's great. Enjoy friend.

ROG-meme board

1151 rog boards push 1.4 volts to the cpu even with stock settings,enjoy your space heater

Patently false. I have one, it pushes 1.25V at stock. Would you like a time stamped screenshot?

>Anything ROG

Shit, all of it.

NOT A 1080Ti PLEB ZOMG

no jk youre solid. Not like its rocket science anymore to put together a decent system.

I got a 2667v3 for 30 bucks more than a 6700k, I feel like I've broken out of the karmic cycle. Still on a 650w psu though.

>rog meme board
>nvme ssd when youre probably just gaming and shitposting
>clc instead of dual tower
>probably 32gb or some meme amount of ram, can't tell
>overpriced rog monitor, could get an xb271hu cheaper or the dell s2716dg tn even cheaper

good but overpriced. i wonder if the 1080ti will make all the 1080 owners regret their purchase like the 980ti did for 980 owners.

Don't listen to all of these faggots, its an awesome parts list. Enjoy.

Rate my guts and tell me if I need an upgrade anytime soon (and by upgrade I don't mean swap one part, I mean buy whole new kit, because I continuously upgrade individual parts)

i7 4820k @4.5GHZ
Rampage IV
16GB Corsair Vengeance running at 2133MHZ CAS 10 1T
Windforce GTX 980ti
Creative SB ZxR
2x128GB Vertex 2 (old leftover drives used for gaymes)
1x128GB Crucial M4 (OS drive)
1x2TB WD Green
Corsair H110i
Silverstone Strider Gold S 850W
Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass edition
Dell U2311h (I am thinking of going triple monitor soon - advice on which screens are good?) + an Asus 21" as secondary display

Pic is not my build, but the same case

Your GPU power cables are routed stupidly

Also I can see your LEDs -10, bad cabling -10 putting anything on top your case -10, total score 70

its not my build, i dont have up to date guts pics of mine

haha. Just what the fuck have you bought?

your build is pretty damn good.

i'd get an xb271hu/pg279q (same panel, whatevers cheaper) primary monitor and maybe a 4k secondary. they'd mismatch but imo would be more functional. ssds are nice and cheap(ish) now, i'd get a 500gb or 1tb and ditch your older ssds, maybe the hdd too.

keep that 980ti at least until the 1080ti or whatever amd's cooking up comes out. even then it should still last you a long ass time.

everything else shouldn't need an upgrade for the forseeable future.

Okay, cool I will check those out.

>ssds are nice and cheap(ish) now, i'd get a 500gb or 1tb and ditch your older ssds,

Yeah, I have just been waiting for the Vertex 2s to fail, so far the fuckers are going, but I do really want to upgrade to a single large better SSD

Maybe I'll just sell them

>Continuing brand-hate memes.

Any AMD chip has leagues better price/performance ratio.

>gaymen monitor
>gaymen mobo
>gaymen jew gpu
>liquid cooling

oh wow nice meme machine!

>AiO water cooler
>950 ssd
I too enjoy throwing away money for no reason.

Some people actually think those parts are high-end too.

Looks good that OP, fuck the haters probably just jel. I'd say the psu needs an improvement though, overall a top build.

evga psu r solid m8

Please tell me you have a 1080p monitor

looks good man, that monitor is expensive as fuck. enjoy your purchase :)

Since i'm a Asus fanboy, i'm going to say yes.

Is there anything in those boxes?

>Arctic Silver 5

Ok, It was great when it came out, but it's outclassed by so many pastes today it's not even funny. I mean, Isn't it around 15 years old or so?
Also it's electrically conductive, so be careful while applying, you don't want some to slip somewhere where it shouldn't be.

only problem i see is the AIO cooler. should've gotten a dh-15.

AS5 is still great. You will only see a couple of degrees difference between it and the few top tier pastes above it.

You are a faggot. Farhan is even a bigger faggot.

>
>Any AMD chip has leagues better price/performance ratio.
HahahahhahahhahahHH good 1

Kek

what's with the hate on the maximus motherboards? i have an original maximus formula (the s775 ddr2) and it's the best motherboard i've used so far.

What case

Never change /g

>Unironically buying products with "GAMING" in them.

>he lets labels dictate his decision instead of basing it on performance, price, and/or, your own personal preference

>Implying people who buy "ThE ChOice Of CHAMPiONS~~" bases it on performance, price or personal preference.

>SwIfT~~mAxImuS~~ GAMING SUPERNOVA OWNAGE hercuLES~~

Find a better 1440p, IPS, G-Sync, >= 165Hz refresh rate,

Nobody needs 165 hz or 1440p. At least have a regular standard like 2160p and 120hz. Plus it's way overpriced and has bad image quality and contrast.

>Nobody needs 165 hz or 1440p.
Says you.

No I'm well aware that the people who buy ThE ChOice Of CHAMPiONS~~ need it.

>only 1 GPU
>only 1 monitor

Pretty shit desu.