New Nexus 7 tablet when? I need a new non-overpriced non-shit tablet soon

New Nexus 7 tablet when? I need a new non-overpriced non-shit tablet soon.

God damn. I wish my 2012 Nexus 7 still worked. I dropped it once resulting in a single crack down the middle of the screen. The top half worked but the bottom half didn't. On top of that the battery also died. Oh well

>New Nexus 7 tablet

Tablets are over man.

>android tablets
>ever

Im posting from that tablet right now. It's become a laggy piece of shit over the years but is still basically functional

Supposedly this year.

Nexus 7 2013 and Nexus 9 are still viable options if you want some old cheap thing that works.

>no SD slot
Just buy a comparatively priced windows 10 tablet you mongoloid

Any suggestions? I feel like all the Windows tablets I've seen are super cheap chink shit or basically what amounts to a Surface. Also running Windows on a 2ghz atom seems terrible.

2 more curry chicken coupons have been accredited to your account, Sanjay

windows is too fat and slow on tablet.

N7 2013 is p comfy desu

How does it handle N

No idea I'm on marshmallow

It says 6.0.1

Just get a nvidia shield k1

That's marshmallow

ipad doesn't have this problem.

Oh myah

Me too. I highly recommend elementalx kernel though. Overclocking amd tweaks of it makes it feel muuch faster.

Also I wouldnt recommend n7 2013 anymore. It is kinda slow when it comes to starting apps and loading big websites or a lot of js... and it cant play 60fps youtube with any rom I ever tried and there is no fucking option to disable 60 fps!

Otherwise great tablet.

Forgot pic

So then what does the N stand for

nigger

I'm on a Toshiba Click 10 myself. $220 dollary doos. It runs the same as a comparatively priced tablet except it runs windows. Runs 1080 video flawlessly, just dont use VLC

Nougat.

Is it worth wiping/losing what little applications I have on my n7 2013 to get off of Kitkat? Backups are gay as fuck (they don't want to backup /data). I don't have much to lose anyways but I'm lazy.

nandroid you nigger

Is there some other backup besides nandroid? Of course I already tried that. I told you, my tablet is gay as fuck and stops at /data.

I can just screenshot where I left off on my chinese comics.

titanium backup

This. I have the original Nvidia shield tablet and it still works fine and Nvidia is great when it comes to updates. Also easy to root