What's your opinion on pic related?

What's your opinion on pic related?

Garbage

Excellent OS, user-friendly, stable, compatible with any device, handsome, safe.

Works on my machine

My Sup Forums post are being sent to Microsoft database with my personal adress. Something happened :' (

I like it. I ain't got nothing to hide anyway, I just use my PC for gaming, shitposting and philosophy/politics

Upgraded from 7
took 3 hours of changing registries and setting u a GPO to stop it from sharing absolutely everything.

Feel safer even though its still leaking info. Firewall rules are next.

Overall its MEH. Nothing better than win7 but not entirely worse.

>i like it that companies make money from me without me ever seeing a single dime
>i like it that i dont know what surveillance someone else does on me
>i like it that a different company knows what i write, when i write it, including my passwords and bank/credit card information

trash

I tried it. Forced updates at unwelcome times are a pain. Anti piracy updates might be a future pain. Driver issues are a serious pain. Privacy issues worry me.

I'll pass.

It's excellent and I love using it. The photos app is the best I've ever used in any of ever. I use it for my work all the time.

I am self employed btw.

logo almost like Sup Forums

>can't use 8gb vram
out

Unusable for developers and end users who loved the Windows 7 search function that they utterly raped and killed off forever. It uses too much fucking CPU alone too and boots slow as fuck. Im a Debian user and im not looking back, Windows XP was fucking god tier though

Great operating system.

You mean it can't use 8GB of vRAM in DX9 games that are 32-bit.

That's what you would have said if you weren't retarded.

That's why Windows 7 > Windows 10

Install Manjaro

it's shit

No, that's why 32-bit DX9 games are garbage.

What is it today? Some Microsoft's anniversary? There are literally tens of threads clearly shilling Microsoft...

My Skyrim lolis are so nice tho

>got nothing to hide
cool, just post your personal info and credit card numbers for us to see then :^)

the microsoft bombay shilling office is working overtime

It works and it doesn't have Metro, so I can't complain too much. I'd rather it didn't have the tracking stuff, but I'm already botnetted from my smartphone and malware is a bigger threat anyway.

I using it since day 0 and satisfied so far. That being said, I use enterprise, made a clean installation, block as much tracking as I can and use Classic Shell.

Windows 10 I don't plan on ever installing. It doesn't play nice with some older games I still use like Victoria II etc. Botnet is real. Xbox/MS store is a cancer. Simple games that are normally included are now riddled with AIDS.

Deprecated laggy spyware.

Pure shit. You basically lose control of your own machine with forced updates and forced spyware. Comes with fucking Candy Crush preinstalled. The new UWP apps are shit and the font rendering shit. Every X minutes the antimalware program starts scanning and stealing CPU cycles even though you might be working at that moment, and can only be stopped temporarily. Probably the worst version of Windows.

user, help me open a .lnk file in win 10 pls

Worst offenders I've discovered so far.

Garbage.
Microsoft Store is a pajeet wasteland of broken software and Direct X 12 is a non portable joke.