/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

I'm extending the submission period until Monday evening as there were quite a few last minute ones in the previous thread so if you want to see your shit featured now is your last chance to do so.

If you have high-res pictures of the following chink shit items feel to (you) me:
Kingdian S280 (other chink SSDs that have been in use longer than 2+months are welcome too)
Xiaomi Squares (both versions & more recent aluminium models) & other BT speakers
Quadcopters (sticking with some basic models like H22, H98, Floureon for now)
Xiaomeme Powerbanks (esp. ones that aren't the Pocket, other models and brands too)
Mech keyboards that aren't the Motospeed Inflictor
Still need more earbuds/headphones (that aren't Zircons or Piston 3/Air)

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• user can't stop buying chink shit • user just got his $10 inflatable camping pillow • Again packages sent with BelgiumPost come with real tracking codes as a reminder DO NOT use Sky56 as that's a fake tracking site, use 17Track instead
• user receives and reviews Xiaomi ZI5 Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries and Xiaomi ZI5 Powerbank/Battery charger reviews both and explains the powerbanks lightmodes • user writes up pros and cons of the Xiaomi Pocket Powerbank 10000mAh • Anons spark up conversation about China's possible future Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/FQ777-124-Pocket-Drone-4CH-6Axis-Gyro-Quadcopter-With-Switchable-Controller-RTF-p-977881.html
s.aliexpress.com/yUzyIV7b
s.aliexpress.com/Ur6fyqIV
s.aliexpress.com/2i22QfeM
banggood.com/640x330-mm-Warm-Double-layer-Multifunctional-Office-Desktop-Mouse-Pad-With-Pen-Holder-2-Pockets-p-1033851.html
gearbest.com/mouse/pp_320294.html
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Anti-flip-Rubber-Soft-Textile-295x245mm-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-p-1049750.html
gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_337371.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ultra-Large-Mouse-Pad-Games-Working-Specified-Mouse-Mat-60-30CM-Edge-Stitch-Design-Mouse-Pad/32644591931.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Teclast X98 Plus II is £115 on preorder. Pretty tempting, although early impression on Techtablets wasn't great.

Aliexpress asks me for a picture of my virtual card, what do?

>day 5 since "your package has arrived at your local post office and will be delivered in the following days"
>still no chinkshit

Well it turns out that the cargo shipping company i chose for my TaoBao order doesn't ship batteries, meaning that the keyboard i bought, the RK61 cant be shipped. Im pretty sure my only option is to return the kb, having to pay return shipping, and then re-buy it except this time use a different international cargo company.
god fucking damn it

It looks like a picture frame

>lol durable

Bought a chink mini drone a while ago but I forgot where and I have no idea what brand drone this is.

Anyone recognize it? I remember this thing being recommend on drone sites and stuff.

Thank you all for your contributions so far, I'll make sure to include these pictures (and other from prev. threads) in the guide
still got one of just the H22?
Anyone got pics of their Sanrenmu/Ganzos they want to add? So far I have a Ganzo G704 and a Orage Ganzo whose name/model I can't remember. Pros cons welcome too.

Refuse.

Looks nameless to me.

Found it already. FQ777-124.

Fun thing, bit tricky too use. You will crash into everything at start and it seems unflyable but after a while it's really easy. I can easily land on a A4 paper. Can do flips within ~2.5m from the ground if you are skilled.

Haven't tested it outdoors (always windy here) but it's great indoors.

Certainly worth it

banggood.com/FQ777-124-Pocket-Drone-4CH-6Axis-Gyro-Quadcopter-With-Switchable-Controller-RTF-p-977881.html

This will have my order cancelled.

That's more expensive than the H22 was at one point, but at least you're having great fun with it.

What is the best + cheapest Drone on Goybest?

New Fahion Characteristic Cell Phone Cases With Electronic Cigarette Lighter For iPhone 5S SE 6 6s 6Plus PC Back Cover Protector
s.aliexpress.com/yUzyIV7b

This is kind of neat

Wow
>charging 50 - 60mins
>Flying time: 5 - 7mins
Is this normal for 10€-15€ quadrocopters?

Sexy Hips Women Semi See Through Sheer Pants Leggings Lingerie Flare Leg Trousers Bell-bottoms
s.aliexpress.com/Ur6fyqIV

SW09A065 35D Ultra-soft tight smooth velvet men pantyhose
s.aliexpress.com/2i22QfeM

Yes it is.
Even expensive drones have shit flying and charging times.

What is worth it? Makes it fun?

The orange Ganzo was a G729.

I'm getting a Sanrenmu 7010 this week and a Ganzo soon, I will compare them with my RAT1 which is a /k/ meme in terms of budget knives.

Yes. Get the xiaomi drone. Flies for 30-40 minutes, 3km range, full hd stream, $300

You've got to run 4 brushless motors at high speed. At small scale, at that pricepoint, there's no real way to to have a good weight/power ratio with your power pack.

Need a pic of the 5000mah xiaomi powerbank?

Someone needs to compare the Sanremu GB9 to the knife it's a clone of, the CRKT Drifter G10 which is heavily memed on other places as a good budget knife.

I think some user here had a Drifter and asked me for a link of the clone, not sure if he ordered the clone.

Yes and price you bought it for at the time also which site.

Aside from Xiaomi, any other powerbanks I should look out for?

Probably a JJRC H98, JJRC H31, JJ-1000 or H29C going cameraless/ditching the FPV features gets you longer flight times too.

When I wake up for the day I'll post the quadcopter only pic and link the Usb meter with more info. I just got woken up by storms and checked 4chin on my phone

Fuck it, I'm going to buy one. I have £3 in goypoints and £112 is just silly for what it seems to offer. I wonder if I can sell my X80 Plus.

Why not the I version? It looks more well put together

Contributions to the infrographic:
Baofeng UV-5R
+great value starting ham radio ($30)
+can talk to people all over the world using repeaters
+can program it through your PC with an open source program called Chirp
+listening in to police/emergency services/taxis/old people on their walkie talkies
+if a Happening goes down ham radio will be the last thing to go down as most of them are solar or wind powered so good for preppers/people in areas prone to natural disasters
+motivates people to go get a ham radio license and understand technical details of how radio works
-not as good as more expensive gear like Motorola radios
-takes a lot of personal research, experimentation and understanding
-menus aren't intuitive to a beginner
-transmitting is flat out illegal until you get your license (which isn't hard)
-antenna in the box is garbage, you need a Nagoya NA-771 to improve range and signal

Just get some extra batteries

More expensive. I don't really need it so it's already on the limit of what I'll spend.

I know I can get mousepads for a buck, but is there any website that'll make you a phone case for 0.99$?

I remember one being posted a while ago but it ended up being a scam or something, was called cow something.

That's not a well memed product dude and a stock photo, plus the infographic is kind of meant to cover the basics of CSG that we get a lot of questions about not obscure shit.

user, search the archive.

Someone needs to post a non autistic guide for how to actually do something useful with these radios.

I bought one, I have a programmer, I have programmed some shit in. I have no clue how to use it.

How do you use repeaters?

That cow site isn't a scam mate

you prolly shouldnt fuck about with radios unless you want the FCC to bite you in the bum, get a ham licence

One of my work colleagues is an older guy in his 60s and his main hobby is HAM Radio.

He got this from radio fair and was shocked at how cheap they were if he had bought directly from China. I think he uses it in his car when he goes on holiday.

It was two cows in quick succession, like cowcow

dude maybe you're new but the UV-5R is a very very well memmed product basically everywhere.

It's the radio to get if you don't want to spend hundreds of dollars.

It's one of the best examples of really quality shit for crazy cheap.

Lads on the Aliexpress app go to photo reviews and read the comments under most popular. The thirst for feet and Eastern European women posting reviews is crazy. One Turkish guy invited a girl over to his country

>plus the infographic is kind of meant to cover the basics of CSG, meaning chink shit that we get a LOT of questions about

bullshit

No FCC where I live.

Not hard to avoid pressing the transmit button.

Not to mention the FCC is too busy banning openwrt from routers and other dumb shit. Unless you're legit disruptive and pissing off hams I think it's pretty damn unlikely anything would happen. The FCC boogeymen is something hams like to meme

> infographic must only have shit people ask about every thread
> has pictures of obscure powerbanks no one asks about

Well do we get a lot of questions about that sort of thing? No.

Do you need pictures of KZ-ATE /w memory wire?

Also, does anyone have suggestions for a cheap (

The Baofeng is memed in /csg/, /k/ (/k/ommunications threads), /out/, a ton of places. If you put it into YouTube it is one of the most memed Chinese products for its QUALITY/PRICE ratio. Of course it deserves to be in the infographic.

Here's a picture of my Baofeng if you want one that isn't a stock photo.

Just the black rock zircons

>you need a Nagoya NA-771 to improve range and signal
How better are we talking about?

Isn't an infographic for current meme products going to be obsolete very quickly?

Yeah we do, I know you're only here to look for a cheap phone and power bank for your Pokemon Go fad but I've been here months and the Baofeng comes up a lot. Just fuck off back to Sup Forums.

What's your favourite chinkshit website, the one you keep going back to time and time again?

Gearbest because I'm addicted to good boy points.

You'd only be using repeaters if you wish to transmit and talk to other hams miles away. Look up your area's repeater frequencies and program them into channel mode with Chirp. You're looking for the 2m repeaters for ham chatter.

The stock antenna is really really garbage. Pretty much anything is better. I got some random knockoff antenna for $5 on ebay and I was able to get much much better reception.

Put it this way, the antenna in the box is nicknamed the "Rubby Ducky" by the ham community. With a Nagoya some signals that were previously static I could hear voices and chatter. It's really really good and makes the Baofeng viable.

>You'd only be using repeaters if you wish to transmit and talk to other hams miles away.

Can't I connect to repeaters to listen in?

No worries, I'll add it under misc then.
You sure about that? Questions about powerbanks and where to get them have gone up in recent threads because of the rampant rise in popularity of Pokemon Go

Repeaters are normally used to bounce your signal off the ionsphere and talk to people miles away, you could listen in but someone might also tune into your frequency and talk to you. There's tons of non-autistic videos and guides on /k/ if you keep a look out for /k/ommunications threads. I'm studying for my license currently so I can't write great guides in /csg/.

a-r-t-s-c-o-w is the site, but I don't know if they have anything running for phone cases atm.

>recent orders
>monitor headphones hook
>thick big mousepad

Looking forward to getting my chinkshit, will let you know how good they are/take pics of the comfystation with them if they're good.

I'd really recommend adding the Umi Super as a stock Android phone recommendation. Excellent build quality and battery. Also great business looking device

how much they cost
how thicc we talkin about

Why does chinkshit.com only give Gaybeast links now? What happened to Ali and the other websites?

Would be appreciated for sure.
Can you take a better picture of the entire thing, preferably in better lighting. How much did yours cost? Model, pros+cons.
Thanks youuuu!
Forgot to add that whether you like the Pokemans or not this bullshit also affects us too I have noticed an increase in pricing on powerbanks already too.

>bought headphones
>gaybeast wants my ID
How do i tell them to fuck off and get my order? I paid with paypal.

wait... nevermind, i was on my old account from when i was trying to buy a vi10.

I almost backed into a retard playing Pokemon Go in the parking lot of Target this morning. I hope they all order shitty chink powerbanks and die in house fires.

Gearbest started a new in-house affiliate link system this week. It has really good rates and you can hide the referral link ID at the end of URLs so people are none the wiser. Expect YouTubers and chinkshit.com to only feature Gearbest now.

Useful shit with pockets and it keeps you warm in the winter
banggood.com/640x330-mm-Warm-Double-layer-Multifunctional-Office-Desktop-Mouse-Pad-With-Pen-Holder-2-Pockets-p-1033851.html

Also the Xiaomi XL Mousepad is only $8
gearbest.com/mouse/pp_320294.html

Banggood has some rad Mitu mousepads too
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Anti-flip-Rubber-Soft-Textile-295x245mm-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-p-1049750.html

Anyone have experience returning things to Gearbest? My Cube iwork10 seems faulty

Going to post a picture of my Xiaomi speaker next. Just wanted to ask whether you need pics of any other product. The battery is the 10400mAh

chinkshit.com only features gearbest already.

Any good bluetooth keyboards for phones?

It looks like was right chinkshit random used to show Ali Stuff. Check the iframe URL from chinkshit and it has: vip=187487 at the end

Yeah you can choose to obscure it unless you look at the code. People post affiiliate links in these threads all the time from Gearbest and no one notices because it has no vip=1234 at the end. Yet people attack Dirty for keeping his referral links off site. Really insane how much this goes on.

CHINKED

Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker

Pros:
Great sound, very clear. Everything from this speaker sounds really full and it seems to have a lot of depth.
10h battery life is correct. It also doesnt discharge when not in use.
Feels really nice, heavy and worthy.

Cons:
None really, I got it directly from the Xiaomi website via my chinese girlfriend, so it was less than 30 euros. There is nothing better for this price.

Neutral:
My speaker speaks chinese (might be because its directly from Xiaomi).
The bass is not overly strong.

That kid that owns the site and a therapy dog hasn't exactly shown his face here since then either, I saw mentioned in these threads that he hung around in the Discord at one point but I guess that stopped too.

Also Gearbest affiliate links still have a code at the end of the product no. which aren't on chinkshit.com

If this really turns out to be the case and the user that owns the site doesn't clarify ASAP what's going on I will drop the site from the OP starting now.

Good idea. What is a good drone for what I can buy batteries and rotor blades?

I've known about and for a while plus know some anons here who profit off /csg/ threads. I didn't want to blow out their spot because they told me in confidence. I'm just sick of people posting links to utter shit and giving false recommendations because Gearbest puts a few more percent reward on the commission.

Can you please take a pic of the part that says the mAh (bottom) so i can check something with a friend's fake xiaomi powerbank?

Here's a shitty draft of a chinkphone infographic, will fix up stuff mentioned in this thread.

I never order from gearbest anyways :^) only the finest Ali Goods

To be fair its fair enough using referral links but it's just because all links go to gb its weird

tfw made something stupid, so that Gearbest has stopped giving points for reviews about their site in their promotion

to be fair looking at a few of the randoms the VIP code changes. Maybe folks submit them that way and chickshit doesn't filter it like a fag

this is the comfiest general on all of Sup Forums
love you guys

>People post affiiliate links in these threads all the time from Gearbest and no one notices because it has no vip=1234 at the end
Post instances where this has happened from the archive.

gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_337371.html

$1.53

aliexpress.com/item/Ultra-Large-Mouse-Pad-Games-Working-Specified-Mouse-Mat-60-30CM-Edge-Stitch-Design-Mouse-Pad/32644591931.html

$6.83

it's probably not the best mousemat but it seems like it should for my needs

This. /csg/ best OP best

>gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_337371.html
I own that exact model except it cost me 13 cents more from Banggood. I've been using it for a couple days now and it works pretty good. If you want a headphone holder and desk space is at a premium and/or you want to save a little bit of money I would recommend it.

I'm fine with youtubers like Dirty keeping that shit on their video description, just what Chinkshit.com user did does not fly. Like said it could also be that some scumbag has been submitting his referral links and the user running the site isn't aware of it, I will give him the chance to clarify things/clean up ship until then.

Nicely done user, guess I don't have to include a section for chinkphones then.

Most quads brands offer bundles of batteries for specific models

So the JJRC H22 comes with a tiny 220mAh battery but can also hold a 260mAh which is sold in a bundle of five batteries.

???

Aren't there some ranges that you can broadcast without the license on? I remember reading that in one of the guides.

>chinese girlfriend
where did you buy that?