imgur.com/WD0hfIf
imgur.com/bSjWO2L
m.imgur.com/a/OtgrS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm looking for this classic battlestation
CRT, chinkpad boxes

anyone?

let me know what you guys think

Does anyone know that LED back-lighting kit that interfaces with your display to add ambient lighting by your screen edge? I'm interested in it. Also new picture is hella over-due, should be coming up soon.

Cozy

Very blue.

There are at least 10 different ambilight clones. Lightberry, Lightpack, Amblone, AmbilightForPC.

Some are DIY with arduino and some are complete and preassembled.

Awesome, I'll look into them. Thanks!

my fucking eyes
great as always -- i had a black galant but got rid of it due to the dust

where is the functionality?

In the picture probably

I think I might remove the ubderlighting from my keyboard. It does not go off when PC powers down, and is bright as fuck.

I hear their is another ergodox pcb in development with rgb support. Might replace mine if it ever comes out.

Order wrong fan for build to thick.

My keyboard and mouse are directly infront of me. Audio gear all within reach. Not sure if bait or just retarded.

Early

Where the fuck do I buy a desk that isn't stupid tiny or over $600?

Ikea or build one.

Anyone got that battlestation pic where the naked fat guy is reflecting in his mirror?

IIRC, he had a Nintendo sign in his room.

ikea bekant

or a gerton + bekant underframe like

Ikea linnmon /adils

This
Except don't buy the Linnmon. Get a kitchen counter top.

Nice wallpapers
>Those leds
I want an ncase so bad
Qt plant
What's the point of the ergonomic keyboard and the game pad?
Get a plant
Desk looks so much better without sag

What the hell is your job that you can afford that?

Also Seattle?

Just got back home from helping my parents building shit.
That means I was out in the sun for 6 hours. And neither of us had sun screen so I am a fucking charred corpse right now.

I don't make a crazy amount of money. Just priorities and good budgeting. I'm an electrician. And Connecticut.

The NCase was a pretty kick ass build, but, I need a bit more. It's being disassembled and set up as a gaming PC for my girlfriend, and something to bring around to LAN parties and what not.

>Desk looks so much better without sag
Fuck this was meant for you
You looking to upsize?

Did you steal a hofbrauhaus mug?

To be honest I got the gamepad because it was dirt cheap on prime day.

The ergonomic keyboard was something I built to write my thesis on. It is a dream to type on compared to a nornal one. Mainly because of the ortholinear layout. The split doesn't make much difference imo.

I am actually really liking it because it automatically switches when I launch a game so I don't have to program a new layer for my keyboard for every game.

Pic is underlighting with lights off, really bright.

And how do you like the steam controller btw? I have a DS4 which just died and haven't been able to decide between that or an xboner controller.

Yeah, currently working on the build. Should be finished next week. It's going to be quite over-kill lolol

This seems like the best option desu.
Thanks gee.

Here they are if you want em
imgur.com/WD0hfIf
imgur.com/bSjWO2L

Hey man im watching Stranger Things, its pretty good. Episode 6 so far.

Np mayn

Thank you to the user who suggested Stranger Things, watched the first couple episodes last night, instantly hooked.

Pretty good??

It's the best fucking show ever made!

I loved it so damn much. Finished it last night and I am still riding the high.

Early? Early.

It's pretty good. Cant say its the best ever made. Usually dont like child actors. Often very annoying and cringey. Nothing of that in this though.

6/10
clean but generic and so-so hardware
5/10
9/10
Knocks for the chair and best buy tier klipsch but otherwise really good
5/10
4/10
4/10
8/10
4/10
3/10
7/10, could really have something good here with a few upgrades but overall a very good aesthetic

I should note this is not my usual setup. My desktop and monitor are both out of the picture until I get my desktop up and running again. For now, just been using my laptop

Looks pretty comfy, the desk is a little too cluttered for my liking.
8/10

Desk looks dirty, there's too much stuff on the table. And what about those cables running on the wall?
6/10 easy to improve

Small but comfy, you made a good use of the space. Maybe clean up cables behind your main monitor. The plant is falling off the desk, move it.
7/10

one cable is running to A/C which is installed in a cutout in the wall towards the cieling. Was there when I moved in. Other cord is running to a fan, suppose i could easily move that but would then be putting more stuff on the desk. Other than that I have to disagree with you. Desk isnt that dirty, just scratched and could use a new paint job. Most of the stuff on the desk is being used actively minus the cup and beer bottle. Why buy a large corner desk if I'm only using a small portion of it? Again this is just my temp station til I have money to fix my computer

what monitor is that, i currently have 3x 24" benq monitors and yours looks pretty slick

>the desk is a little too cluttered for my liking.

Yeah I need some more cable management in order to make a rearrange look good. It's next on my list.

can i get that wallpaper

Just took this on my phone, I should probably put a speccy screenshot in there to hide some of the clutter on my desk

Try moving the power outlet under the desk, even screw it under it (or use some strong biadhesive tape). Get some drawers to store some of the stuff on the desk, it really helps. Having space also means having some breathing room, at least for me.
About the scratches on the table, that's a real fucking problem I have with my desk, too. I'm thinking of vinyl wrapping it, probably in black carbon fiber. What do you think of this solution?

anyone have a good resource for custom desks or someplace where people share that kind of thing? itching to build a new one but need ideas

already do.
cool.

i need to get better monitors.. Rate?

New stuff, requesting r8.

BDM4350.

After using one of these big boys you will never look back.

isnt the left speaker annoying?

Thanks for the tips, I have some drawers but I really do use all this stuff. Might put the dab rig and shit away would free up a bit of space. Main reason the power outlet is right there is my tv has such a short power cord it wont reach any further than where its at. Really once I have enough money to buy a cpu cooler my desktop and monitor are coming back to my bst so I'm not putting too much energy in until then. I like the idea of mounting the power strip under my desk though.
About vinyl wrapping I'm not sure, I was considering sanding and repainting mine. Found an a guide to repairing ikea furniture a while back ill have to look for it
Yessir here you go

I fixed it since that picture but yes..

You need a better camera.

pretty comfy tb.h familia

prrrbt

Which ThinkPad?
Looks nice apart from the wires, but I guess you can't really do much tb.h

Need a new desk, chair and case.

T520.
I can probably bundle them up a little nicer, but I need to buy more zipties or maybe some velcro straps first. But yeah, I can't do much to hide them. Best I can do is try to make them look like one big bundle.

also I'm Maybe you could get some sort of good looking cover? anyways I'm jealous, really want a standing desk : )

>monitor power brick hanging

Nice setup

>ps4 pad

Played bloodborne yet?, or is it for pc gaming?

evening ladies.

Look out for offices selling/getting rid of furniture.

Check out some braided cable sleeving on Amazon, it might not seem like
much but it makes it look a lot cleaner.

Theses are at my local thrift store for $40 each. Gonna get the lighter one and resurface it for myself.

m.imgur.com/a/OtgrS

Look at used furniture stores and sites like Craigslist.

Early night.

I wish i was cool like you guys...

is that a model M?

of course

Who says you arent cool, user?

You are always ready to wear the bling and stab somebody.

damn man, that's cool. VERY jealous

kek.
I'll be honest with you: i keep a screwdriver in my chair for immediate use

I bought this desk for 280 euros. The only reason it was that cheap was because it was used.

H0w2St@rtp@ge?

>spore
patrician taste
be sure you didnt use the cd thou

Just got the left bookshelf to match the right one. Now I'm thinking about adding some blue underlighting somewhere.

How much is this computer really worth? If sold with a 500GB HDD, Wangblows 10, Asus VS228, and a 2GB AMD 7850.

Can't wait for this to be my battlestation.

Wha?

>blue
good job fucking up your eyes

White then or softer 3000K lights?

Thanks senpal. Didn't cost too much but it doesn't have a dGPU because I have a dedicated desktop and I wanted muh battery life

>bakabt
>not on animebytes
Senpai...no

I want a new desk and shelves, getting bored of my setup.

woops. wrong picture

Nice window view. That is something I long for.

fukken hot this past few weeks.

Thanks. Yeah it's pretty nice. Gets way too hot though in summer with 2 PC's and a server.

And that's the downer. I have a big window in my bedroom so I know what you mean.

what desk is that?

An adjustable motorized one, size 180x90cm.
I don't know the brand or model name.

How do you not know the brand if it's your own desk?
I'm looking to get a stand desk but not an Ikea one

I think thats an Uplift desk

>Uplift desk
>$1000
Ikea it is then

i liked it better in the closet.