A private tracker wich is like the best tracker in my country dosent use HTTPS

A private tracker wich is like the best tracker in my country dosent use HTTPS...
I wrote in that site forums and everyone are crying:
>We don't need SSL! We are pirates!
>HTTPS won't protect us from the FBI
>You don't know nothing! Learn more about SSL and come back!
It's just a fiew responses I have received, but everyone dosen't like my idea. Dumb normal fags... They don't understand anything!

So Sup Forums what do I do?

Kill yourself.

>So Sup Forums what do I do?
We don't care what you do. Perhaps decide for yourself.

You'r not frendly...
You'r not helpfull

pay for your media legally

use a vpn and stop posting questions that dont affect us

what shithole country are you from?

Lithuania

What's the tracker?

You could make a post on /r/netsec about them being plaintext (HTTP) only, with screenshots of their responses. Also hit their social media (Twitter, Facebook) accounts with a post about it.

If it's truly laughable, it'll take on a life of itself, ESPECIALLY if their responses are dismissive.

The thing is no admins have responded to my suggestion, only users. Furthermore it's all in Lithuanian, so no other country would care...

tell them your the fbi

There's no need to use encryption for a torrent tracker so just fuck off with your autism.

Kill yourself

I just a person who dosen't want to be sniffed by anyone...
I think all sites should have SSL

>I just a person who dosen't want to be sniffed by anyone
im gonna sniff u

let the normies stay normies, and join the advanced people

Advanced people wouldn't want me...
I only take torrents from private trackers if they are not available on public trackers or public trackers has a low number of seeders. I keep my ratio at ~2 all the time.

Go die in a fire

Linkomanija has https, dont tell me you use that sorry excuse of a tracker 'torrent.lt'...pleb

They're a honeypot senpai, with some plausible deniability to start the service again after your countries police stomps a bunch of you

Well... Uh... Yeah...

OP, OP, OP, OP...
Faggot of the year.

Use Linkomanija, it's the best Lithuanian tracker?

I haven't tryed linkomanija.
Maybe I'll give it a go?