youtube.com/watch?v=FVb25eomcrI&feature=youtu.be

>Shitty textures.
>3.5GB
>No true Async.
>Founders edition ripoff.
>Pascal stuttering
>Weak Vulkan/DX-12 performance.
>Anti-consumerist.

Why do people keep supporting this shitty company ?

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-custom-model-round-up/
wccftech.com/review/msi-geforce-gtx-1070-armor-x-oc-review/
forums.geforce.com/default/topic/941579/gtx-1080-high-dpc-latency-and-stuttering/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>weak vulkan performance
>it's still faster than AMD's

Go away shill

The problem was the 970

Why is that dude so greasy

lack of light diffusion

Subsurface scattering shader must be glitching out, probably floating point issues. It works fine on AMD, so...

>costs 55% more
>performs 20% better

Also:
Comparing high end GPU from this gen to high end GPU from last gen.

>high end GPU from this gen

fpbp

>implies GTX1080 is not high-end

>comparing flagships :^)

I am no Nvidiot shill since I am running an R9 290p here. But the 1060 is gonna be flooded with AIB's at launch and kill the 480 simply through fucking market brand leadership. Performance be damned.

Just look at how many AIB's are coming out for the 106 at launch.

wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-custom-model-round-up/

It's ridiculous.

>Cheating nGreedia
>Uninformed.

>Putting AMD's top-end flagship on there
>No GTX 1080 or even Titan X
wew lad

>Pascal stuttering.

I'm pretty sure AMD is the one to randomly drop 20 frames in DX12/Vulkan API.

>nVidia cheats in benchmark to get better results
>still gets it's ass handed to them

Let's see how shills will defend this.

because they do, stop getting worked up about thing outside your power and go outside and enjoy life.

Does a fury x beating a 980ti lightning count?

>Pascal stuttering

The RX480 is a fail. Only the price is decent

Source on this? What settings?

Uses the async compute enabled AA, TSSAA, where as most other many other Doom Vulkan don't seem to know about it and use other AA, which disables all async compute.

AMD shills are truly pathetic, immediately blaming Nvidia instead of doing the logical thing and place it on the game developer, after all this is an issue isolated to this game and not something that happens across all games.

It's like they are a cancer patient on life support, he spots something out of his window and somehow his heartbeat rate increases and some life returns to him only to find out he it will be gone after 5 seconds and he got excited about nothing.

>Source on this?

wccftech.com/review/msi-geforce-gtx-1070-armor-x-oc-review/

Except Nvidia does this all the time.
Ashes of Singularity devs confirmed that Nvidia drivers do not render AoS correctly either.

no opensource.

i just tried out doom 3 in vulkan with my 980ti and newest driver. went up by about 15-20% at 1440p ultra max everything. between 95-144fps in the spot i tested out

Except the game developer Oxide came out and said that the bug wouldn't present any performance increase by bug, not to mention the driver which fixed the problem was already out by DAYS by the time AMD made the comparison using THE OLD driver which had the problem.

>980
deprecated, nodrivers, no optimizations

>using a picture of the smiley with a carat nose
>using the smiley with a carat nose

Well we know at least you can see well.

If you got a big gain, it would be on your CPU side. If your CPU is an older intel or an AMD FX, then you would see Vulkan gains from that.

Yes the 970 is garbage, we've established this user. Are you new here? This is what megatextures does when it doesn't have enough VRAM.

NO! Shut up! That's the way is meant to be. Is not nVidia's fault the developer is such a stupid pants that it can't fix it's own game. He should have got more gameworks for it's game instead of this stupid DX12 meme.

You can get a fury x for $400
Coincidentally, the gtx 1070 is $400
:^)

I'm an AMD fanboy, but I don't think I'd recommend a fury x over a 1070 at the same price point. 1070 will use less power, more vram, and probably better performance most of the time

also oc to 2000mhz while fury x oc is super slim

it actually does

the all nvidia generations take a hit in vulkan mode. they receive less fps than they do in opengl mode. some generations like keplar suffer more regression.

it doesn't matter if its still faster than amd when if you use vulkan you get less fps than if in opengl mode.

>hurr amd shill
i own a fucking 1080 and experience this myself. it isn't just benchmarks showing this its actual owners.
>see pic related my strix 1080

the only game so far to not show a regression is rise of the tomb raider. everything else does. such as warhammer. a game where nvidia ass rapes amd in dx11 mode but ass rapes itself in dx12 mode. still faster than amd yes, but slower than itself in dx11.

>mfw dx12

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/941579/gtx-1080-high-dpc-latency-and-stuttering/

>Flagship.
>Superior product.
>Not a ripoff.

nvidia customers. BAKA.

>Can't even run Netflix videos properly.

who ever made this "grapic" is a fullblown retard who canĀ“t into comparing stuff.

shill

Candidate for most underage OP of 2016