/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

CHINKSHITPSA:
Starting today we are doing away with the chink shit randomiser, the user running it hasn't explained how or why he dropped other sites from the randomiser and after some digging others found out he sold out to Gearbest. Which is why we will be no longer featuring his site until further notice, a heads up was given to him and he hasn't shown face for a while now.

This whole situation has put a delay on my work with the CSG Guide which I will be postponing for now, I will be keeping submissions open until next Friday and keep you guys posted. Sorry for everything.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/tpqSB

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user recently bought a minidrone and forgot where he bought it finds it again • As it turns out the cargo shipping company user chose for his TaoBao order doesn't ship batteries, so he has to have parts of his order returned and re-buy it • Interesting contribution to the infographic, a Baofeng UV-5R+ • Another contribution to the infographic, user's Xiaomi collection and a review of the Xiaomi Bluetooth Speaker • While I'm still working away at a infographic, user whips up a infographic regarding Chink phones • Not happy with the FOV on his VR headset, user plans to return it • Nice little review of the Ganzo 3028 Folding Pliers • Comfy OC got made of Mitu thanks!
• user shows off a USB meter from Gearbest • user reviews the Xiaomi Mi 16000 • user has a 128gb shark lying around for a month Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9lLTXz9QQ
gizmochina.com/2016/07/17/vr-helmet-deepoon-m2-not-need-smartphone-computer/
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_schedules_july_27_event_redmi_note_4_and_a_laptop_likely_to_be_outed-news-19434.php
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCdt2o-hQ3BF-lc1z58ZY2mw/videos
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom
aliexpress.com/item/MOTOSPEED-Mechanical-Esport-Gaming-Keyboard-104-Keys-Wired-USB-Ergonomic-LED-RGB-Backlit-Computer-Gaming-Keyboard/32675956471.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_407_10058_10040,searchweb201603_2&btsid=2c5aabb5-4455-4a43-9d69-29144f59c028
aliexpress.com/item/Zelotes-T90-9200DPI-8-Buttons-Computer-Mouse-Optical-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Professional-Game-Mice-for/32549672775.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_407_10058_10040,searchweb201603_2&btsid=e4176e8e-0656-487d-861c-304d2143ae7b
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Motospeed-CK108-USB-Wired-Gaming-Keyboard-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches-18-Backlight-Mode-for-Desktop/32687903719.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_407_10058_10040,searchweb201603_2&btsid=71dafa57-e41f-401b-a2d0-46520c87f79c
aliexpress.com/item/Ajazz-Geek-AK33-Backlignt-Edition-Mechanical-Keyboard-Blue-Switch-White-Color-Gaming-Keyboards-for-Tablet-Desktop/32620275963.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RzoZ7rG0x0c
aliexpress.com/item/Original-James-Donkey-USB-2-0-Optical-Flexible-Computer-Laptop-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-With-Retail-Package/32604224665.html
amazon.co.uk/Mechanical-Numeric-Jelly-Comb-Braided/dp/B01EFR5KDA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468797239&sr=8-1&keywords=numpad
youtube.com/watch?v=MCiBOwPhScc
gearbest.com/xiaomi-lamp-_gear/
pastebin.com/QQ1AMiAj
aliexpress.com/item/Freeshipping-3-5mm-mini-microphone-small-size-and-clip-stand-for-Chatting-Singing-Karaoke-PC-Phone/32611536839.html
aliexpress.com/item/JOSSOGET-USB-Condenser-Microphone-For-Sound-Recording-Microphone-with-Stand-for-Radio-Braodcasting-Microphone-Professional/32647920485.html
aliexpress.com/item/BLUE-Tiki-Micro-USB-microphone-Recording-condenser-microphone-for-video-conferencing-voice-chat/32646336522.html
csg.neocities.org
aliexpress.com/item/LEWITT-DGT-650-USB-digital-condenser-stereo-recording-microphone-ALLINONE-use-for-PC-Mac-and-iOS/32656806383.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for chinkshit.com guy being a faggot paid shill for gearbest and ruining what would have been a cool thing

Help me please

third for marcus is cute. CUTE

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9lLTXz9QQ

This OP is the best OP I have ever seen on Sup Forums in the 9 years I have been here.
Good job OP.

Now that's the first and last cocksucking I will post though. I hate that shit.

we can remake it, user.

we can remake it

Read the Wiki. There's an entire section on headphones in the buy guide.

REMINDER

Why should I only be buying RN3P's from top-one instead of gaybeast?

>VR-helmet DeePoon M2 do not need a smartphone or computer

gizmochina.com/2016/07/17/vr-helmet-deepoon-m2-not-need-smartphone-computer/

Is this true?

Fuck off.

No one deserves what you faggots did to that poor guy, that's his income, his life, you're fucking with.

What were the free items?

Note 3 prices are already going down. I can't find any over $200 on Gearbest and they were definitely like $220-$230 or thereabouts recently, maybe even last week or the week before.

Had the guy fessed up or even bothered to ask first, things might have gone over differently and there would still be a randomiser. This is just bad for us as a Gen and put a damper on things for sure, good night /CSG/ until tomorrow.

Karpathy is a giganormie who admits he's willfully trying to make chink shit mainstream, raise prices, and bring normalfags to /csg/. He's not a friend of /csg/.

>tfw he will never wear the sexy chink underwear on video

There dx, which I've never heard of, and gearbest. Both use affiliate links though.

Looks like they went up on ebay though

Can I get a new battery for Samsung Galaxy S2 on chink sites?

Leave Vicky alone.

In Europe they promise no customs fee. in the US it doesn't matter.

Yes.
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_schedules_july_27_event_redmi_note_4_and_a_laptop_likely_to_be_outed-news-19434.php

Everyone likes a little cock sucking now and again.

The only reason I am still here and still contribootin is because of OPAnon.

That and I am inexplicably consumed by my addiction to cheap chinky shit.

I just ordered a cheapo sw radio.

I don't even like radio.

What am I doing with my life

No ones stopping you

I am in a /csg/ OP, life is now complete

Yeah, it makes me contribute desu

Any good chink shit youtube channels that aren't run by indians or chinks?

What are the odds if I get a Xiaomi Yi and do unboxing and reviews people will watch?

OP, do you still want pictures of chink shit?
Here's my Zhuque+ Team Wolf, I bought it in Banggood, it's damn great!

For what purpose? I just slapped the logo on there and a black BG.

How much you pay for it? Tell me more about its pros and cons.

I got it on ali for aroun

Yea the OP makes it great, news is the best addition.
Something to maybe add on the infographic would be the "On time delivery" on Ali, a friend of mine ordered a phone with 15 days and it took 25 to arrive, Ali refunded all the money and they kept the phone

>the poster died from chinkshit cancer fumes while typing this post

it was a $58 coupon. So lots of pi, leds, andrino shit

maybe they'll learn to watch their business closer then

kek

Dirty Reviews, popularised sharks, likes referral links, nice accent:
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Reviews, almost lost a leg in an accident, has gory pictures of it:
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Reviews, has birds and hosts the /csg/ radio show/podcast:
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

Awful Reviews, he makes awful reviews:
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

They all make awful reviews.

Someone introduce
youtube.com/channel/UCdt2o-hQ3BF-lc1z58ZY2mw/videos

to this general, he has lots of chinkshit on his channel.

Don't forget Big Clive Dot Com, the unofficial mascot of /csg/. He buys chink shit, tears it apart, and shows how badly made/dangerous it is for the common good:
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom

Pros:
>I got it for 56 bucks!
>The caps are double shot, so they feel good!
>You can change the switches to your liking, they include four, so you can test them
>Blue switches were included with mine, they are actually really good! Consistent and clicky!
>Blacks are fine too
Cons
>Chinkshit, so no warranty
>Heard that if you keep swapping them, or use non gatoe switches, the hole grows too large to accommodate the switches
>Brown gatoe switches suck
>The lights are cool, but frankly you'll never use anything but still lights or turn off when pressed desu
>Can't turn off the lights, only dim them so that they are almost off (like in my pic)

Overall, 10/10, would be chink'd again!

I lost my sides

Really makes you think.

>Which is why we will be no longer featuring his site until further notice, a heads up was given to him and he hasn't shown face for a while now.

Random user here.
I've just registered chinkshit.xyz, and since it's after midnight here in Yuropoorland, I'll be creating a quick redirect and a /random script first thing in the morning.

If you can't wait for a day or two, direct your chinkshit links at:

[email protected]

Unlike that previous guy, I won't sell out. Please do not send me referral links. Thx senpai

>Chinkshit, so no warranty
Can we really count that as a con when pretty much no chinkshit has a warranty that's valid outside of China? It just comes with the territory.

This looks like a rebadged, pricier Motospeed Inflictor. Identical font and back board.

This is no joke. How much lead and BPA are you absorbing by handling cheap plastics?

aliexpress.com/item/MOTOSPEED-Mechanical-Esport-Gaming-Keyboard-104-Keys-Wired-USB-Ergonomic-LED-RGB-Backlit-Computer-Gaming-Keyboard/32675956471.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_407_10058_10040,searchweb201603_2&btsid=2c5aabb5-4455-4a43-9d69-29144f59c028

aliexpress.com/item/Zelotes-T90-9200DPI-8-Buttons-Computer-Mouse-Optical-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Professional-Game-Mice-for/32549672775.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_407_10058_10040,searchweb201603_2&btsid=e4176e8e-0656-487d-861c-304d2143ae7b

Thinking of getting these. What do you folks say?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYmur/10

Would cover in gaudy LEDs for no reason again.

Can anyone tell me where I can find a Australian 2Amp wall plug? The 1amp ones are quite shit and are really slow for my phone.

Also, does the charging cable need to be different to support 2Amp charging? or should any normal charging cable do?

Are there any /csg/ approved LED desk lamps? There are only LED flashlights in the wiki.

I got some chinkshit yesterday and it smelled like a roach trap.

The mouse is probably shit. I bought a 5$ mouse once with a double click key once and it wasn't mappable to anything so that's one useless button.

They don't say what sensor it is so it's probably a shit one that they overshit to go at 9200 DPI meaning the mouse will be useless at high dpi due to the sensor crapping itself.

Well, I am slowly turning gaming into a source of income and I need something semi-flashy for on streams, so yeah. But it might be overkill on the LEDs indeed.

Maybe this one instead? It has practical LED programming.
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Motospeed-CK108-USB-Wired-Gaming-Keyboard-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches-18-Backlight-Mode-for-Desktop/32687903719.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_405_404_10059_407_10058_10040,searchweb201603_2&btsid=71dafa57-e41f-401b-a2d0-46520c87f79c

Link to stream?

Sorry, I use a face cam, so am not really comfortable with posting it here.

If you're cute you have nothing to worry about.

>I need something semi-flashy for my streams
Nobody with any taste will praise you for cheap gear covered in rainbow LEDs.

Get an Ajazz keyboard:
aliexpress.com/item/Ajazz-Geek-AK33-Backlignt-Edition-Mechanical-Keyboard-Blue-Switch-White-Color-Gaming-Keyboards-for-Tablet-Desktop/32620275963.html

They look better than that keyboard while being mechanical. Also font doesn't make you want to puke. If you want more flash get the RGB version:
youtube.com/watch?v=RzoZ7rG0x0c

For a mouse the chinks don't have much but lots of people love the James Donkey:
aliexpress.com/item/Original-James-Donkey-USB-2-0-Optical-Flexible-Computer-Laptop-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-With-Retail-Package/32604224665.html

It has an orange backlight effect if you value that kind of thing. Plus the sensor is good for gaming.

You should be buying gear that works well as well as looks good if you're trying to make a living out of streaming.

Are you a girl?

led flashlight + mic stand?
possibly a chink power supply to run it off the mains?
idk user get creative

Yes.

I look like a long haired, skinny-fat stoner, so probably nope.
The keyboard looks good, but I'm not really a fan of compact keyboards. I'd like one with a separate arrow keys and numpad section. If I could get a recommendation on that, I'd be delighted.

Mouse looks surprisingly tight, but I'm not sure. Maybe I should just save up for a Logitech G502 instead.
Nope. :^(

tits or gtfo

>write a review for more points
>k.exe
>hits the minimum 30 character review with basic pros and cons
>takes the product photo and enlarges it to 500x500px for all three photos
>steals latest product review from youtube and posts as video review for more goypoints

amazon.co.uk/Mechanical-Numeric-Jelly-Comb-Braided/dp/B01EFR5KDA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468797239&sr=8-1&keywords=numpad

Why not get a mechanical numpad section so you can tap away at that during streams then put it away when you're done? Compact keyboards are great once you get used to them. In any case the James Donkey is legit, I bought it after this review:
youtube.com/watch?v=MCiBOwPhScc

Hey, that's a pretty good idea. I'll probably buy a combo like that. thanks.

Not a fan of the looks of the mouse, sorry.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Thanks for that, if you ever need a buck thrown your way just say so instead of accepting shilldeals from Ali or Gearbest.

bless you

Another header image for OP.

gearbest.com/xiaomi-lamp-_gear/

>Nobody with any taste will praise you for cheap gear covered in rainbow LEDs

Nobody with any taste or common human decency would watch someone else play computer games over the Internet.

You have a very good point. The Twitch audience will love gaudy chink keyboards and silly lightshows.

I can remake it tomorrow if someone posts all the known affiliate link patterns. I'd make it automatically reject/strip affiliate links.

who the fuck makes their audience look at their keyboard while streaming.

this, especially if he has a fucking facecam.

Whoops, didn't see when I posted. I'll probably still make my own csg site for the fun of it.

Does anyone own a Zeblaze watch? I'm wondering how well it interacts with Android.

Retards

who the fuck streams themself playing a computer game
who the fuck watches someone streaming themselves playing a computer game
so many unanswered questions

Unfortunately I didn't get to post this before I left for the weekend, but here's my review of three chinese mice.
pastebin.com/QQ1AMiAj
I just checked and the guy selling the dollar mice has restocked the blue ones, though I wouldn't really recommend it highly it could mean he eventually restocks the amazing LED one.
www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-Mouse/121877796843

Looking for a decent desktop mic, any recommendations?

aliexpress.com/item/Freeshipping-3-5mm-mini-microphone-small-size-and-clip-stand-for-Chatting-Singing-Karaoke-PC-Phone/32611536839.html

bm-800, behringer xm8500

Guys, a big question. Do the chinks sell replacements for Led TV's? I broke the screen for my 39". And I'm wanna know if I can count on the chinks for that or look for my local repair center.

I need it to a USB microphone.
Is this ok?
aliexpress.com/item/JOSSOGET-USB-Condenser-Microphone-For-Sound-Recording-Microphone-with-Stand-for-Radio-Braodcasting-Microphone-Professional/32647920485.html
thanks.

Why does it need to be USB?

aliexpress.com/item/BLUE-Tiki-Micro-USB-microphone-Recording-condenser-microphone-for-video-conferencing-voice-chat/32646336522.html

gross

USB mic is shitty

i plugged it in the back on my pc my friends CANT HEAR ME IN minecraft

The link you posted uses USB for power, 3.5mm for audio, it can be decent if you use a Somake 7.1 USB soundcard.

I made a new redirect, if anyone's interested. It actually redirects (no iframe!) and requires no clicks.
csg.neocities.org

Feel free to steal my code for chinkshit.xyz if you'd like.

fuck the chink shit, get the BLuE snowball 521

Random chinkshit when?

I need a small 4-5 key keyboard to use for multi media buttons. Something like the thing in the picture but functional. Does such a thing exist?
No, no remotes or anything wireless.

what about this
aliexpress.com/item/LEWITT-DGT-650-USB-digital-condenser-stereo-recording-microphone-ALLINONE-use-for-PC-Mac-and-iOS/32656806383.html

switch tester + teensy 2

Shit, I did not want it to come down to that.