youtube.com/channel/UCIYa4m29OsmlFLrRhcZirUg
color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this the new desktop thread

Yes

welcome to hell

>2016
>xorg

Looks cool. Is that what's known as a 'tilting wm'?

get on my level baaka

>gentoo
>outdated kernel
lmao

sway, velox, orbment - actual tiling wm
dwm i3 awesome - deprecated tiling wm

wpw anime xDDD
epic
very original
im sure your personality is not total trash
haha just kidding of course, its very obviously terrible

Lastest kernel dude, I can't use git-sources, git sources only for systemd.

motorcar?

have you seen my revoloutionary Sup Forums css with moveable window manager, that's my current rice showcase
thank you for replying

w-why?

pacman -V|base32|head -1
What is output?

Somebody post your
pacman -V

I tried sway but I couldn't get it to work quite the way I like i3, or more specifically i3-gaps.

Boy it is wonderful to see a proper desktop thread discussing configs, the one on /w/ is just shitposting.

This will surely increase the efficiency of shitposting

wait systemd now is a dependency of the kernel
???

Are you that guy who uploads "interesting" 3d renders to youtube?

he's dead

who's that

youtube.com/channel/UCIYa4m29OsmlFLrRhcZirUg

For those that are playing games on any Linux distro, is it any better than playing on Windows 8/10?

Are there some performance hiccups? If so, what are they? Does the performance hiccups seem noticeable or are they just so bare that you don't notice them at all unless you're using an FPS counter?

it's stuff like this that draws me to desktop breads... they're not just images, you can get quite an advance perception of a mental space through them.
half show-off, half honest, intimate environments that take lots of work to build.
i find these ricings very inspiring...

aren't these illegal now

Please delete the anime

>illegal

>(You)

>>(You)

>not having a custom gentoo logo

>>>(You)

(Me)

(no)

Me

I play on Debian. Specifically, I have a T430 running an integrated Intel card (that I give zero fucks about) and a discrete nVidia NVS 5400.

Performance wise, it's okay, and really depends on the game.

Setup wise, it's a chore, but only for hybrid setups, since it requires an intermediary to properly launch games that are aware of your more powerful card.

I play CSGO almost daily. Much of my initial issues with it came down to fixing small startup configs the devs actually fucked up (namely, making sure Source is aware of graphics memory in its base cfg) but only took about 15 minutes worth of actual setup times, minus getting bumblebee working. It has occasional microstuttering when its been running for a very long time (>4 hrs) and also has some artifacts flash on the screen (sometimes geometry will tear across the screen, like the walls are stretching out to some arbitrary point on your screen) Other games work flawlessly, like Factorio and Stellaris, both of which I play a lot and both of which have zero issues. My guess is that Source, being so deeply embedded into D3D for so long, just has a few bugs to iron out.

hi jordan

>integrated Intel card
>card

hi, is this the only current desktop thread?

there's this but it's almost dead

MODS DEEKTOP THREAD

MODS DESKTOP THREAD

MODS DESKTOP THREAD

PEPE PLEASE GO

Chipset.

Who the fuck cares? You understood, didn't you?

Oh, you!

Actual current desktop

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There are more than 6 GPU threads rn, but the mods are going to delete this one for some reason.

mods confirmed in #Sup Forums recently that they banned desktop threads because their desktops consistently got made fun of

Oh hello fellas
Im very new by the wai how do i make it cuter

Maybe that's because the GPU threads are about technology and not jerking each other off.

Sounds like you're mad no one is there to jerk you off.

Well you could remove the nigger and choose colors, fonts, and wallpaper that looks better. If you really want to step it up you could even choose themes and colors that look good together.

don't bully, jordan

Why not?

im kind of color blind
Any suggestions

If you're too inferior to choose good color schemes yourself, let technology do it for you. Do yourself a solid and research what makes a good theme, kid.

color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel/

the quality of discussion there is b-tier
here you can at least gain some linux knowledge

>wmp
fucking why?

Nah I'm all set in the repulsive virgin neckbeard cuteposting at me department.

Because i only download yiffy mp4's so i don't need anything else.

thanks old man
ill look for more themes
I want a cute desktop
Also try out chance hes pretty good

comfy

pape?

His music might be fine (not saying it is, have not listened) but a big black spook on your top loses you at least 2 points on any serious rater's scale

oh I dont really know linux very well is there any music players with better interfaces with a mini player

windows 8 master race.

How do you know when your laptop is low on battery or do you always have it plugged in?

i just switch the battery on when i head out

teach me

Enjoy

what year are these from?

thanks