He doesn't dumpster dive behind his local electronics store then flip the haul for cash

>he doesn't dumpster dive behind his local electronics store then flip the haul for cash
fucking pleb

>he doesn't have a job
Ayyyyy el-mayo

>he doesn't dumpster dive behind grocery stores
hoo hoo hee hee

>dumpster diving for raw chicken

Enjoy your salmonella poisoning

>dumpster diving for anything

Jesus Christ, you fucking peasants.

> salmonella poisoning
Do you even fry?

Get your preferred spot at the wall before they are all snapped up

>Not listing what you found
I'm dissappoint s3npai

I live in a poor area so there are dumpster divers everywhere. I'm not about to get shanked for a broken mouse.

>he doesn't dumpster dive
>pleb
Umm.... what?
Did I miss something?
Is dumpster diving now reserved for the rich?
Is everything I know a lie?

Sorry OP, but I am white and I don't steal.

check m8

Dumpster diving thread? NEAT

Post your best finds.
I scored a cute oscilloscope a few years ago. Been super handy

that is a good find, those bad boys can be pricey!

>tfw where I live people try to sell even their old, destroyed couches that are just a dirty wooden frame as "ideal for carpenters and handymen" and refuse to throw out anything ever
>tfw I don't get to dumpster dive

Steal from the landfill?

Reuse nigga.

No dumpster diving in my adopted country.

People much poorer than me probably already do it for bottles or some shit.

My latest find was this ProLiant DL380 G4 server.
It's absolutely useless to me, as you can see it's currently being used to dry off mushrooms.
The Power supplies are nice though.

That oscilloscope goes for 100-200€ which isn't that much, but it's old as hell, so I'd say it's keeping its value pretty well.
I'm using it though, so I'd never actually sell it.

Dumpster diving threads are only interesting on /diy/ where people actually do it ;_;

Underrated

The only problem with them is your insistence on using a trip, tripcunt.

Dumpster diving is a crime and crime is for blacks.

The reason people are poor is because we waste so much

Don't you have a Nvidia vs AMD thread to be in?

How do I dumpsterdive without the law going after me? Is it legal?

It's not legal. It's technically theft. But you have to use your judgement. A lot of businesses don't actually care, but if they catch you, they have to do something or if you give yourself AIDS on one of the jizz needles you could sue them for having a public nuisance and shit like that

It's generally legal (trash is considered "public domain") so long as you're not diving into a dumpster put up against a building or locked inside a fenced enclosure marked "No Trespassing". Cops might fine you for "littering" or the store owners may pop you for trespassing, though. Make sure to check your city's laws just to make sure it isn't outlawed, and try to stay on good terms with the owners of whatever store that you're dumpster diving outside of.

I just looked up US laws regarding it :^)

Its 100% legal and any thrown away garbage is considered public domain

yeah uhhh I dupster dive from time to time, I mainly look for underwear, bra's things like that.

Trap?

no I just like to sniff them I guess