Cucked tech

What's the most cucked technology?

Steam controller

>What's the most cucked technology?
Ask Sup Forums

After years of pol, pol has become part of the rich cultural diversity of every board. It's time for you to accept polism as part of g's culture, you poliphobe bigot.

Check your privilege.

>"Rich cultural diversity"
>Sup Forums
Pick One

I'm gonna have the cops come and drag you away for hate speech if you keep it up you fucking white male!

>Average tumblr
>Bunch of young Americans circle jerking
>Average Sup Forums thread
>People from all over the world, including some rare flags

I like how you compare yourself to tumblr. Spot on user. You're exactly the same.

>Average
>Rare

Choose one.

>KEK
>KEK
>KEK

Choose the top one.

AMD

Lukr moar

github

handhelds

lol what. He's quite literally pointing out how this website is completely unlike the cesspool that is tumblr. Sup Forums discussions are usually great, it's just like Sup Forums, you have to sift through the generals/assorted bullshit.

>Sup Forums
>great discussion

Choose one

1 post by this id

GNU/=-+/Linux

>it's streamlined
>it's got more features
>have to install more features, which makes it less streamlined
>it's Schrodinger's OS, streamlined yet bloated at the same time.

Case in point

What a fucking meme!

How the fuck is that cucked? Linus was one of the less cucked men I know.

-Linus gets cucked by linux distros every day.
-The GNU OS gets cucked by the linux name

WiFi

Betamax

anything Microsoft related

Give me a fucking breaking. Sup Forums is just for memes and shitposting because it's infested with normalfags and redditors. Sup Forums has no problem with letting redditors from /r/the_donald and other garbage subreddits as long as they're voting for trump.

Just like every Sup Forums board since 2011 or earlier depending on board.

Sup Forums has done more damage because it's as of recent years became associate with the site almost as much as Sup Forums and has drawn in a ton of normalfags who unironically hate anime despite this site originally being for anime.

I am not up with the latest memes. Can someone explain to me why Rust is considered a ""cuck"" language?

4chans pol board

It was made by mozilla, that's really it.

Yeah, I kind of expected that was the case, but I was hoping for something more juicy, like maybe censorship on the issue tracker or some other community drama. Disappointing.

Nothing timmy. Enjoy the CoCk I guess.

>it was made by the company responsible for making the best browser

AMD.
>Wait 3 years for your card to catch up with Nvidia counterparts in 5 Vulkan games that cost $60 and are protected by Denuvo.
>If you want that sweet DX12 performance you need to install botnet
>Their shills are so desperate that they use design of a non-ref cooler as an argument (Not actual performance - just look).

AMD fags are worst than Arch and Hitler combined.

t. cuckmaster

AMD on sheer disappointment, Arch for overall self-hating masochism

Apple. IPhones espacially

surround sound with hrtf

fuck Creative for killing Aureal

>AMD both CPUs and GPUs
>Github
>Nokia smartphones
>tumblr
>ThinkPads

Anything by Apple.
Tim Cuck