/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

CHINKSHITPSA:
Starting today we are doing away with the chink shit randomiser, the user running it hasn't explained how or why he dropped other sites from the randomiser and after some digging others found out (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread) he sold out to Gearbest. Which is why we will be no longer featuring his site until further notice, a heads up was given to him and he hasn't shown face for a while now.

This whole situation has put a delay on my work with the CSG Guide which I will be postponing for now, I will be keeping submissions open until next Friday and keep you guys posted. Sorry for everything.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/tpqSB

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
•user receives his chink backpack , , , •user receives a butterfly knife •user receives his vu metre
•Gearbest shill giving out tips on getting more points •user reviews his chink mice •user gives his thoughts on his chink mechanical keyboard , Previous thread (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/uYviuQni
gearbest.com/edc-tools/pp_361406.html
s.aliexpress.com/nMnA7Brm
youtube.com/watch?v=bBMiDkj3ffg
s.aliexpress.com/jemiqUZ7
aliexpress.com/item/Best-Great-Gift-New-Physics-Science-Fun-Desk-Toy-Gift-Arc-shaped-Newtons-Cradle-Steel-Balance/32646218720.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Aukey-6-6ft-2m-Micro-USB-Cable-Universal-Quick-Charge-Cable-Charging-Adapter-for-Samsung-galaxy/1830134_32570083760.html
aliexpress.com/store/group/For-andorid/1830134_506598146.html
aliexpress.com/item/100-Genuine-Xiaomi-Mi-Wireless-Bluetooth-Game-Handle-Controller-Remote-Joystick-GamePad-For-Android-Smart-TV/32600380159.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lD9lLTXz9QQ
gearbest.com/promotion-xiaomi-flash-sale-special-742.html
chinkshit.com/random
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to not close any orders from Vicky, he will chink you.

I ordered something from ebay and it was shipped but the store is suspended now, sent an email to paypal about it, what is the best course of action in this case?

What should i get? its in dollarydoos not burgerbux

Any reason to get a redmi 3 over this?

WV Original Letv Le 1 X600 Letv One 4G New Cell Phone MTK6795 Octa Core Android 5.0 5.5" 1920 * 1080 3GB RAM 16GB ROM 13.0MP
s.aliexpress.com/uYviuQni
(from AliExpress Android)

What's the cheapest >6" phone I can buy?
I just need it for reading manga but it has to be able to receive calls so I can prove to my boss it's not a tablet.

Buy again

>Havn't received chink shit for a while
feels like i'm fucking starving

That pic
>Send nudes or I'll give you 1 star

Ali bux?

GayBeast

Just realised no SD slot, never mind...

>30-40 minutes of work left
>have a chink package waiting for me at the post office
>mfw

yea i have like 10 in the post office they even called me today, never happened b4.

gearbest.com/edc-tools/pp_361406.html

I don't know if it'll get through customs (I'm ausbro too) But I think it will if it doesn't come with the razor blade.

sauce pic pls?

Literally 20+ chink orders on the way that have been ordered during the last 2 months, excitement cannot be contained

Since all of you seem to have xiaomi redmis, what ebook reading app do you guys think is best for it?

>yea i have like 10 in the post office they even called me today
Maybe they called you because you've got 10 packages?

I'll need to really step up my chink game. Order each small item in an individual package, wait for them to pile up and then stroll to the post office with a long list of tracking codes

previous thread

Yea, they are all cheep 10c 1$ GB items tho.
You dont need tracking codes for the post office just name address.

I really like play books.

I just use play books, seeing as I have most of my ebooks in pdf.

It also seems the most polished out of all the other ebook readers I've tried.

What is the best and cheapest chink camera?

Is SQ8 Mini worth 15$?

Buy Xiaomi Mi Max then let us know your experience.

I don't want to spend so much on a meme phone that I'm not going to use all the time. 4.7-5.2" is still the most practical size.

I have Mate808 and it's good for the price. You can buy it from Amazon for $30.

I use it for creepshots and stuff.

BAG BRO FROM LAST THREAD!!!

Is this the bag?
s.aliexpress.com/nMnA7Brm

No.

>I use it for creepshots and stuff
I'm not judging you, but I thought this was just a meme?

Uhmmm, thanks, but I'm looking for a camera that I could use on my car/outside for random stuff.

I don't even fap to it. I'm in for the rush.

I use it on my shitty drone too. Poor at low lights tho

I've made a bunch of videos for goodboy points, I experimented and made some of them completely irrelevant to the product and the others slightly relevant, to see how much points I get.

Take a look but it's probably cringy though.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBMiDkj3ffg

Kek'd at the image

Dat ashens impression though

>dat logo
holy shit hahahahahaha

Kek'd at the image of someone doing low flight passes with a drone to snap pictures of asses

nice

does it even support downloaded books from elsewhere? I can't find the option

How bad will this be for indoor recording?

60fps is a must.

Sports Camera A9 Ultra HD Video Sport Action Camera 120 degrees waterproof 2inch Screen HDMI 1080p 60fps Sport DV
s.aliexpress.com/jemiqUZ7

You wanna invest more on dash cams. Like $50+. My friend bought a cheap one and good in an hit-and-run accident (fucking illegals). Didn't even got a good shot of the license plate.

Did that on my friend's BBQ party. Everyone's just teasing the drone. It's not as much fun.

Yes. Go on play.google.com, click books, library, upload. Something like this.

Are any more

>cape shit

It's shit with low light.

aliexpress.com/item/Best-Great-Gift-New-Physics-Science-Fun-Desk-Toy-Gift-Arc-shaped-Newtons-Cradle-Steel-Balance/32646218720.html

Light won't be too low, it's enough for a nexus 5 camera to not look like shit.

Is it really 1080p60fps though?

Any good high-quality gamepad with a layout similar to a xbox pad, but a shape in between xbox pad and gamecube pad?

>Is it really 1080p60fps though?
They are but quality isn't same with the higher ends. Ekens are decent cheap chinkcams

>high quality
>china
kek

Durrr get an xbox 360 controller

The only chink controller I've ever seen recommended anywhere is the one from Xiaomi. Used steam controllers are also really cheap

I got my Aukey cable.
It charged my phone perfectly fine and it seems solid. 2 meters for $2.75.
I would definitely buy again.

Nvidia Shield Controller

link friendo

I'm not entirely sure why I didn't include one in the first place:
aliexpress.com/store/product/Aukey-6-6ft-2m-Micro-USB-Cable-Universal-Quick-Charge-Cable-Charging-Adapter-for-Samsung-galaxy/1830134_32570083760.html

They've got some better deals, though:
aliexpress.com/store/group/For-andorid/1830134_506598146.html

thanks, do you think it's actually 28AWG?

My dudes, any experience with power strips bought online?

So how are regular chink socks from ali? I don't mean any meme socks, just normal plain ones. Will they give me cancer? Also wtf is bamboo fibre?

>Xiaomi 20,000 still out of stock
>Prices of powerbanks everywhere slowly climbing due to go

Fuck

so this one: aliexpress.com/item/100-Genuine-Xiaomi-Mi-Wireless-Bluetooth-Game-Handle-Controller-Remote-Joystick-GamePad-For-Android-Smart-TV/32600380159.html ?
It looks nice and would sort of fit what i'd like, but it's a bit expensive...

Newest message from our favourite seller Vicky.

Is the wiki down?! i can't reach it for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9lLTXz9QQ

>1:35 "definitely a meme"

which one of you faggots made this?

$1 off $58? He deserves this for making those worthless coupons.

Just run them through the washing machine and you'll be fine

>wtf is bamboo fibre
Fibre made out of bamboo, duh

t: Wearing chink socks for almost 3 weeks almost daily

>your shop is in the sorry

No, the coupons were $58 off an order of $59.

Best buy those powerbanks now because the pokecunts are driving the prices up everywhere

I've closed my order due to the seller not being able to ship "with the selected shipping method". I thought that was OK, but Vicky keeps sending me messages to choose "OTHER".

Tell me /csg/, will this screw with my reputation? Is Vicky trying to chink me?

Yes but he meant to make 1 off 58.

Why do you fucks need so many power banks anyways if you don't even play pokemon go? Let them drive up the price.

Post pics.

ingress :^)

What's the point of reading books when all the information you could ever need is online?

Because all the information you need is not online, that's why.

I'm not in it for information, I'm in it for escapism. (Non-romantic) Fanfiction and the like.

It's 19€ on gearbest through this
gearbest.com/promotion-xiaomi-flash-sale-special-742.html

>Forums and random sites are better than professionally accredited and published books

kek

What were those 4000+ orders

Millennials :^)

Stop shilling your video over and over trying to bait anons into watching it.

Some pajeet's blog is more reliable than a Oxford professor's book.

Why the fuck would you ever want to redownload a book every time you want to read it?

You don't. After you upload it to google, you download it once onto the device you want to read it on.

Means you can upload it from your desktop and read it back on your phone, laptop, tablet etc.

Hello all. I did not know i had to be stationed at Discord. I have been working on chinkshit.com/random for pricelimits.

>have vip links been used
Yes
>should have i been more open about them
Yes, your reaction has shown me how badly you feel about hiding them. I extend my apology.
>Do i feel that i need to give a apology to the community
Clearly i have to say sorry, i am here to serve.
I am sorry.

Some background
Chinkshit.com/random add page was filled with shit. Community submissions were too hard to browse truh. At first i ripped off Gearbest whole inventory and removed the screenprotectors etc as good as i could. I also added affiliate links. What i understood is that you are ok with affili links if you know your involved in them. I am sorry i have mislead you.

I will fix issue today.

I have been working on having DX and alibaba shit added.

I wanna add "suprise me" button that would show most insane shit from chinksites.

I will continue to run the site.
I will make affiliate button for the site.
I will add more sites (ie bang good if i can work around them)
I will need time to make all these changes
I will not have direct way to post shit to the random list - it was impossible to keep it sensible.
I will add better ways to contact me.

I REALLY want to buy some more chink shit, but I don't need anything

Wat do?

You'll get chinked on every buy, I got a 4k one but it was only 3k. Got a part of my money back. But I'll only use fhd anyways.

it's been posted before?

buy extras of your chinkshit in case it breaks

Has anyone found a way to check which GB links are real and which ones are shilly already?

Browse the gearbest "new" and "explore" pages

>implying your site can be trusted still

Fuck off

eat a dick you fuckhead

shit eating chink

If they look good to you, they're good

Really cheap (0.1-3 usd) general use items, see if you can find some amazing price to performance stuff. Worst case scenario you get backups.

those metal puzzles and chink legos

>I have been working on having DX and alibaba shit added.
>I will add more sites (ie bang good if i can work around them)

"I will be setting up affiliate accounts to these websites and secretly embed links with my referral code"