Razer blade stealth

is razer right now, for the first time in history probably, the only good choice? is there something even comparable for just $1000?

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-GX800-Notebook-Preview.169306.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Its not a mac tho :^)

all memes aside, its looks like it has good specs. Just research to see if it has any issues before buying.

definitely. there are not many user reviews though! it has been released only in the states i think

the only thing that bugs me is that the cheap option only has 128gb. why no other alternatives though? first time i hear about razer being a serious option, except for peripherals

>for just $1000?
Stop being poor.

there is quite a difference + that disgusting shiny body. diu

Scrubs please
>Aluminium body without the gay in it.

Not hard to get another SSD to replace it.

>15"
kek

>HDD
>SATA

Razer is not a manufacturer. That's one reason not to buy from them. For me at least.

nice lamborghini aventador design there. honestly, "gay" looks way better than that futuristic bullshit

>U series CPU
>no GPU
>$1000
Just kill yourself my man.
No excuses when this beauty exists. It even has two fans, thus no throttling.

It truly is the dark age when Acer's designs are better than the competition's.

>HDD
>SATA

Buy a better one on your saved money. It has an m2 slot unoccupied.

Default SSD is shit besides they charge you an extra 80$ for the hdd caddy and another 80 for the ribbon sata cable so thats 180$ that could have went into buying a m2 SSD.
You can get the one with the m2 SSD but then your fucked out off 180$ if you want cheap storage space.

I have the 17" version gonna buy the 4k screen replacement soon just for keks.

But you just fucking know the plastic where the screen hinges are put is going to crack and loosen and then your screen flies off the motherboard.

>Acer

Pretty functional though.
The hinges are basically at the same position that "normal" hinges are the plastic is just set at the center instead of the points.
And the hinge itself is attached to the aluminum instead if the screen frame so there's a smaller change of you breaking the screen out of regular opening and closing the laptop.

>mSATA

no

wait

for

1070 laptops you fucking idiot

notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-GX800-Notebook-Preview.169306.0.html

fuck you extreme power now