Your daily reminder to love Lain

Your daily reminder to love Lain.

fauux.neocities.org/lovelain.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_Experiments_Lain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How should I love lain? Lain is the queen of Sup Forums and should be loved with respect.

I can't love girls with autism, sorry.

who /lainchan/ here?

>He says that while posting on an autism board on an autism website.

The only true way to love Lain is to dedicate your life to her.

Come together, Anons of Sup Forums and lets love Lain together.

More reason for nothing wanting autismo girls.

>autism

You have autism yourself by coming here willingly and posting here. Which makes your incorrect complaint about lain being autistic invalid.

How active is lainchan? It could be a cool place to find some new cyberpunk anime and whatnot.

Lainchan is dead but is good for that reason.

how so?

>dead
>tfw Lain is always with us even if we don't realize it
FeelsGoodMan

Obviously there's some mad memeing going on here that I don't understand, but what's the story with that website? Kinda reminds me of the old Schwa sites in the 90s.

Slower boards tend to be higher quality because retards who post things such as 'cucc xD' and 'muh degeneracy' and 'fuck off faggot' don't have the patience to post there, making the board higher quality over all.

Read up, newfriend. Its a pretty well made fan site.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_Experiments_Lain

>tfw no lain navi in my desk

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>You have autism yourself by coming here willingly and posting here. Which makes your incorrect complaint about lain being autistic invalid.
I want a cute and cheerful loli by my side, not some depressed drug addict fuck like Lain.

Fuck off with your shit waifu, this is a maki board, she's our true written.

>just_wait.png
They will release it eventually.

Great idea OP, let's ride lainchan DOT org and tell them how fucking gay they are!

>Implying lain isn't cute
Cheerful lolis won't make me feel any better, they'll just make more depressed. Lain I could bond with better. Also, I don't remember lain doing any drugs in the anime.

no material design
0/10
[spoiler]I miss websites like these ;_;[/spoiler]

What a shitty taste. Please leave.

Thanks. I know about the show, and loved it...just hadn't seen or heard of OP's site.

I'm also not new (I go back to about the time of gee gee gee gee baby), but have been away for a while.

with a bigger screen i hope

pls stop

No, Maki is our true queen. I've seen lain and it wasn't even that good, appealed to fedora tippers and autists too much.

ANONYMOUS HACKERS WENT FROM Sup Forums TO LAINCHAN, THEY ARE RECRUITING SOON GO THERE AND ASK THEM QUESTIONS!

We are Anonymous
We do not forget
We do not forgive
Expect Us

>post Apple era
Of course we will. I wouldn't be surprised if we have 360° screens or full room sized screens in VR till then.

show us your nice tits maki you slut

started going back there recently, just as comfy as I remember

how do i average 2 ints in C?

The day your shit waifu takes care of her schizophrenia. Maki is pure, don't ever insult her.

cancer
>I dont like Lain so shes not the queen of Sup Forums
That trash tier slut will never be the queen of Sup Forums.
She isn't even omnipresent.